Muhammad Jawad

3g Magic Mushroom Trip Report - (Infinity)

11 posts in this topic

I chewed and swallowed 3 grams of Magic Mushroom at 03:00 am. I was in a really comfortable setting. Then I closed the door of my room and Inserted Ear Buds in-ears so I can block all the outer sounds and then I turned all lights off and sat on my Comfy Bean Bag Sofa and closed my eyes and started Meditation in Silent Darkness.

Here are a few points I have learned or understood from this Trip:

• The body is an example or form of a Universe.
  • Whatever you are seeing right now are infinite universes. Each Atom contains infinite Worlds.
  • All Universes, Dimensions are in me and Me.
  • I can create what I can Imagine and my Imagination is infinite.
  • Everything is my hallucination and imagination.
  • I zoomed out of this Body, Mind & World and became the ultimate Seer and all universes, dimensions (Heaven, Hell, world, Dark Dimensions etc…) was front of me like a Restaurant menu. 
  • I could create and go in any dimension. 
  • Every thought, Imagination, everything was coming out of me.
  • Jawad & this world is just my thought & Imagination.
  • I am awareness.
  • You do not die. Things get born from you and die in you.
  • I am just experiencing myself in all dimensions at the same time.
  • It’s my own choice to come to this world to explore, enjoy, and help others to awake so they can come out of suffering. 
  • What is (Pain, Sorrow, Fear, Emotions, Happiness, Love etc) needs to explore.
  • I had compassion for everyone for my family, I was crying for my family that how I am giving them pain, I thought I should Hug them, Cry with them, Ask for forgiveness, Help them, Love them. I was crying and really Sorry for not loving more.
  • Bad people are bad because they didn’t receive enough love.
  • I realized wherever consciousness or God look or become aware that thing starts to multiply into multiple subdivisions to infinity.
  • Everything is infinite, each atom is infinite.
  • I reached a point, where I could choose the death of human form at my own will and stay in God Forever but love & fear to be separated from my world, the family came into and I decided to come back for them.
  • I chose to come back to love others, to help others, to prevent others from suffering, to explore, to enjoy.
  • The ultimate suggestion I got: “Question Everything, Question your every feeling, Question your every thought”.         

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

2 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Each Atom contains infinite Worlds.

Can you even see an atom? How do you know the atom exists, let alone the ‘infinite worlds’ in the atom?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

7 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Can you even see an atom? How do you know the atom exists, let alone the ‘infinite worlds’ in the atom?

I realised that fact during my psychedelic Trips.

Everything is infinite and have no limits. Like your body consist of billions of atoms thats how atom consist of billions of small particles.  And those particals also consists of billions of particles and that never ends.

It's infinite.

@Muhammad Jawad If you believe atoms exist, you’re still stuck in the mind.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@Muhammad Jawad If you believe atoms exist, you’re still stuck in the mind.

I believe nothing exist.

57 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I believe nothing exist.

5 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Each Atom contains infinite Worlds.

You’re paying lip service to enlightenment.

11 hours ago, How to be wise said:

You’re paying lip service to enlightenment.

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by lip service.

@Muhammad Jawad OK, I see 3 g shrooms is better than 5 g. Though chocolate and tea was a nice dessert for the last ones. 

But I still have no idea where to get them? Just to pick in the wood is too dangerous?  What sort is it? The red one with white dots?

15 minutes ago, Hulia said:

OK, I see 3 g shrooms is better than 5 g.

Exactly. You should read my 1g & 2g Shrroms Trip report as well.

1g Shrooms Trip Report: 

2g Shrooms Trip Report:

17 minutes ago, Hulia said:

But I still have no idea where to get them? Just to pick in the wood is too dangerous?  What sort is it? The red one with white dots?

Don't try to get these things from the woods, It's too dangerous.

I have tried the following: "Magic Mushroom Psilocybin Cubensis"

I found local sellers through online research.

1 hour ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Exactly. You should read my 1g & 2g Shrroms Trip report as well.

1g Shrooms Trip Report: 

2g Shrooms Trip Report:

Don't try to get these things from the woods, It's too dangerous.

I have tried the following: "Magic Mushroom Psilocybin Cubensis"

I found local sellers through online research.

I can order them on internet!!! So simple..  Magic mushrooms.. I thought they are illegal...

Ok, they might be illegal in my country and will be confiscated at the border. But I found close to me a shop which is selling books about magic shrooms. After lockdown I´ll drive over ther and look very deep in the eyes of the shop assistant. I have already found a music for the trip!

Edited by Hulia

52 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I can order them on internet!!! So simple..  Magic mushrooms.. I thought they are illegal...

Ok, they might be illegal in my country and will be confiscated at the border. But I found close to me a shop which is selling books about magic shrooms. After lockdown I´ll drive over ther and look very deep in the eyes of the shop assistant. I have already found a music for the trip!

Best of Luck :-)