Intraplanetary

Confused over existing alone vs among other beings

43 posts in this topic

Let me tell you, I have a theory and is that you are still in this realm because you haven't yet surrendered to the fact that you are alone as God.

The Solipsism surrender is the last one I think. Sure I can surrender the fact that the present moment is imaginary and I am God imagined it. But as long as I just deluded myself one more time, with the story that "maybe", in some way, the humans i interact with are somewhere being experienced, (even if it's by me), then I can keep playing this Illusion.

The illusion really ends when I surrender to the fact this is my dream and you do not literal exist.and I'm just talking to myself.

Now you understand why nobody really is REALLY AWAKE. It would end everything. Even the Imagination of the present moment. Because if it's clear you are creating the present moment and actually there's no one to share it with, then why keep creating it? 

Something to inquire about 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33 Ok go to cave meditate for the rest of your life. ? Prove how "correct" you are. 

I will have fun meanwhile. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Javfly33 Ok go to cave meditate for the rest of your life. ?

I will have fun meanwhile. 

I think God designed it this way exactly because you can't never actually know. So of course you keep playing the game. Just "in case". ?

See I'm doing it right now ?

41 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Let me tell you, I have a theory and is that you are still in this realm because you haven't yet surrendered to the fact that you are alone as God.

The Solipsism surrender is the last one I think. Sure I can surrender the fact that the present moment is imaginary and I am God imagined it. But as long as I just deluded myself one more time, with the story that "maybe", in some way, the humans i interact with are somewhere being experienced, (even if it's by me), then I can keep playing this Illusion.

The illusion really ends when I surrender to the fact this is my dream and you do not literal exist.and I'm just talking to myself.

Now you understand why nobody really is REALLY AWAKE. It would end everything. Even the Imagination of the present moment. Because if it's clear you are creating the present moment and actually there's no one to share it with, then why keep creating it? 

Something to inquire about 

Welcome to Godhood  ?

You are hallucinating everything.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Intraplanetary

Imagine you are dreaming simultaneously infinite amount of dreams. In one dream you are living through "allislove" experience, in another dream through "Intraplanetary" experience, etc. All experiences happen in you, experienced by you, made out of you (the dreamer). Analogy can take you only so far. You can validate any assumption by yourself. Since our true nature is "peaceful peace" if some concept doesn't feel good - let goD.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Welcome to Godhood  ?

You are hallucinating everything.

Never thought non duality would be this literal. 

Glad to know that I am already dead ? thanks man @Inliytened1

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Never thought non duality would be this literal. 

Glad to know that I am already dead ? thanks man @Inliytened1

There is only One 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

The Solipsism surrender is the last one I think.

N

O

P

E

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes Absolute point of view There is only you as God as Infinity or One. Everything is you, Infinite Self/Love. 

Well "they" have their own "subjectivity" that has to be considered. 

If we strictly follow what is True. There is this guy typing,@Inliytened1 over there. So it can't be solipsism. 

I agree that “they” don’t understand that correctly. 
Those texts have deeper meaning than what religion gives to them.

And I agree it’s not solipsism what those texts are pointing to.

?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

To look at another person and wonder "is he also conscious? Or is he just appearing to be there?" is like looking in a mirror at yourself and asking "I wonder if he is also conscious? Or is he just appearing to be there?" 

All people are like your reflection in the mirror. There's no difference between your reflection and "your" consciousness looking at its own reflection.

If you understand that, solipsism immediately seizes to be an issue. Because there's no "you". It's lovelyxD

@Intraplanetary the thingy thing  with the solipsism thing is it seems to be the ultimate conclusion of nonduality and idealism. To reject solipsism means that you must accept an external material world. Objectively existing independent of you. Not some fluffy consciousness imagining stuff. 

From Wikipedia :

"

Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only one's mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind.

Epistemological solipsism :

Epistemological solipsism is the variety of idealism according to which only the directly accessible mental contents of the solipsistic philosopher can be known. The existence of an external world is regarded as an unresolvable question rather than actually false.Further, one cannot also be certain as to what extent the external world exists independently of one's mind. For instance, it may be that a God-like being controls the sensations received by one's brain, making it appear as if there is an external world when most of it (excluding the God-like being and oneself) is false. However, the point remains that epistemological solipsists consider this an "unresolvable" question.

". 

As you can see it's undebunkable within its own terms.  One cannot validate or invalidate the existence of that which supposedly exists outside one's own subjective experience. For example you can't prove that the past really happened.. All you have is a present moment.  You can't prove that you are not a brain in vat..   Which an updated version of Rene Descartes's evil demon doubt. Common to many science fiction stories.. it outlines a scenario in which a mad scientist.. machine.. or other entity might remove a person's brain from the body.. suspend it in a vat of life-sustaining liquid.. and connect its neurons by wires to a computer which would provide it with electrical impulses identical to those the brain normally receives.According to such stories.. the computer would then be simulating reality (including appropriate responses to the brain's own output) and the "disembodied" brain would continue to have perfectly normal conscious experiences.. such as those of a person with an embodied brain.. without these being related to objects or events in the real world. This is also similar to simulation theory. It's actually not possible to prove with 100 %certainty that we are not inside a video game right now that some teenagers are playing in a different universe.   Crazy stuff. Just avoid thinking along those lines. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

On 1/9/2021 at 8:28 PM, Intraplanetary said:

When I'm alone I can understand that every person I think of is purely my imagination. They actually don't exist in this very moment.  Is this a solipsism everyone is trying overcome on this forum or am I on the right track?

‘You’ must go prior to understanding as it is still appearance. That is a pointer, and of course not something that can be understood. Only the experience will do, and even ‘experience’ only points to what is prior to experiencing. Notice, when you say ‘they don’t exist’, you are still acknowledging a ‘they’ but just disregarding this with the thought ‘non-existence’ (which there is not). This is subtle thought attachment.  What each one is ‘trying to overcome’ is not collective and is in actuality what each is one is trying to let go of from one’s relative experience / appearance / life / past (which is actually made of the ‘substance’ of one’s self). 

I also don't get whether someone that I think/imagine doesn't exist in just my perception or at all?

Consider perception is not ‘yours’. (That’s a thought about perception...which is best ‘experienced’ without filters.)

But then when I have a direct experience with someone I don't see them as my imagination. I feel I have experience with another being just like me. 

This is super confusing.

Thoughts/advice, anyone?

Thanks

Meditation, yoga, retreats, trips, loving everyone & everything, etc. Experience, rather than thinking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

It's actually not possible to prove with 100 %certainty that we are not inside a video game right now that some teenagers are playing in a different universe.   Crazy stuff. Just avoid thinking along those lines. 

Thanks for sharing. 

But don't you think that enlightenment and reaching the highest states of consciousness actually clear out all of these assumptions that solipsists raise?

I would rather say that you could see it for yourself and could have answers to these questions? Is solipsism being discussed within the context of non-dual traditions? Why not?

softly into the Abyss...

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Consider perception is not ‘yours’. (That’s a thought about perception...which is best ‘experienced’ without filters.)

Thanks, it really makes sense.

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Meditation, yoga, retreats, trips, loving everyone & everything, etc. Experience, rather than thinking. 

Yeh, doing it all ?

softly into the Abyss...

On 10.1.2021 at 2:28 AM, Intraplanetary said:

But then when I have a direct experience with someone I don't see them as my imagination. I feel I have experience with another being just like me. 

You have just yet to realize that you're only looking at yourself. That is literally what it feels like.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 10/01/2021 at 3:23 AM, abrakamowse said:

That's why religions say "love your neighbor as yourself" or "love your enemies"...

How are you going to do that if they are not your self? (In disguise) :-P

On 10/01/2021 at 10:13 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

Well "they" have their own "subjectivity" that has to be considered. 

If we strictly follow what is True. There is this guy typing,@Inliytened1 over there. So it can't be solipsism. 

Thanks! These are very good points. Makes sense on an intuitive level. 

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

@Intraplanetary

See if you can allow this to be the most profound wisdom. ever. The context I’m offering it in can be ‘triggering’. If so, notice the correlation between the thought & resistance / tensing ‘ contracting in the body. It might be more surface level, light a tightening of the neck, hands or waistline. It might be more deeply repeated, and felt as subtle emotional distress or turmoil. Then utilize that knowing of the relationship between certain thoughts and the tensing of specific area(s), parts, muscles, or even organs etc of the body. You can ‘work it’ backwards. By being aware, mindfully relaxing that body area, the mind also relaxes and let’s go of the repetition of the body-tensing-thought. This utilizes triggering rather than suffering from it, allowing the healing of Well Being into this area of the body mind. Likely, some deeper emotional misunderstandings are released form the body.? If this doesn’t make sense or isn’t clear enough please let me know, thanks! ☺️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 1/9/2021 at 7:36 PM, Inliytened1 said:

And when you finish being you, you will experience being "them" . 

@Inliytened1 How do you know that you will experience being "them"? Why can't others just be an imagination, and consciousness will never actually embody those characters, instead they are just illusions in this one character's life which consciousness is embodying?

Ime; this issue of 'are there others' arises prior to self-transcendence. One must be able to make distinctions in order to see it all as One. 

It is important to be conscious of what we identify as - at any given moment. If I identify as just a person, with my name, gender, etc; then I'm clearly not embodying God consciousness. And I do not experience reality as God. Telling myself, in that state, that it's all just my imagination and nobody besides me exists would be delusional and quite frankly; psychologically damaging.

However; If I was to truly transcend that identity and rise to a 'place' where there is only God and nothing but God; then it would all be perfectly clear. Without me needing to tell myself that there are no others and it's all my imagination. 

My point is; know where you are and who you are. Be true to that. It all comes down to how conscious you are right this moment. Not what you think about it.

Honesty is key. 

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Ime; this issue of 'are there others' arises prior to self-transcendence. One must be able to make distinctions in order to see it all as One. 

It is important to be conscious of what we identify as - at any given moment. If I identify as just a person, with my name, gender, etc; then I'm clearly not embodying God consciousness. And I do not experience reality as God. Telling myself, in that state, that it's all just my imagination and nobody besides me exists would be delusional and quite frankly; psychologically damaging.

However; If I was to truly transcend that identity and rise to a 'place' where there is only God and nothing but God; then it would all be perfectly clear. Without me needing to tell myself that there are no others and it's all my imagination. 

My point is; know where you are and who you are. Be true to that. It all comes down to how conscious you are right this moment. Not what you think about it.

Honesty is key. 

@ivankiss Well said. Wise words.