Intraplanetary

Confused over existing alone vs among other beings

43 posts in this topic

When I'm alone I can understand that every person I think of is purely my imagination. They actually don't exist in this very moment.  Is this a solipsism everyone is trying overcome on this forum or am I on the right track?

I also don't get whether someone that I think/imagine doesn't exist in just my perception or at all?

But then when I have a direct experience with someone I don't see them as my imagination. I feel I have experience with another being just like me. 

This is super confusing.

Thoughts/advice, anyone?

Thanks

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

That isness or Actuality (or direct experience) is God. And that's what everything is - that's what you are as there is only Infinity.

So you are imagining other beings are real.  They are a projection of your own mind as God.  Because you are them.  And when you finish being you, you will experience being "them" .  So you can think of it as an alternate reality but it really isn't because like a video game you are the developer of the game.  So you are imagining everything.  So from whatever POV you are Presently being all other is held within your imagination.   Where else would it be?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

So from whatever POV you are Presently being all other is held within your imagination.  

So, basically, whether I think, hence imagine, or have a direct experience with others, both ways this is imagination from a God's perspective?

However, I don't have a POV as God, at least not yet. So from my current stage of development, is it normal to have what I'm having as I wrote in the thread? Or this is somehow a distorted way of looking from my perspective?

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

7 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

So, basically, whether I think, hence imagine, or have a direct experience with others, both ways this is imagination from a God's perspective?

However, I don't have a POV as God, at least not yet. So from my current stage of development, is it normal to have what I'm having as I wrote in the thread? Or this is somehow a distorted way of looking from my perspective?

Absolutely its normal.  You will need enlightenment to experience such a radical shift in consciousness.  And even then coming back and integrating what you realized can take years.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

Thanks ??

When I sit now alone and imagine others, they don't exist for me alone or at all?

What about hearing cars passing... obviously someone is driving so it can't be that others don't exist at all?

Is it then correct to say that we all exist as separate perception bubbles in one field? And I'm that field?

softly into the Abyss...

4 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

@Inliytened1

Thanks ??

When I sit now alone and imagine others, they don't exist for me alone or at all?

What about hearing cars passing... obviously someone is driving so it can't be that others don't exist at all?

Is it then correct to say that we all exist as separate perception bubbles in one field? And I'm that field?

Sit and contemplate :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

That's why religions say "love your neighbor as yourself" or "love your enemies"...

How are you going to do that if they are not your self? (In disguise) :-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Meanwhile, I'll be sitting back there laughing at the mind and how it always creates puzzles it cannot solve.

The problem is in the relationship your mind has created between perception and existence. This can easily happen if you follow Leo's work, cuz he believes in direct experience as absolute truth. But that's just his belief, and you don't have to adopt it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Meanwhile, I'll be sitting back there laughing at the mind and how it always creates puzzles it cannot solve.

The problem is in the relationship your mind has created between perception and existence. This can easily happen if you follow Leo's work, cuz he believes in direct experience as absolute truth. But that's just his belief, and you don't have to adopt it.

You have been in denial for years now.  This is not Leo's doing.   In fact you invented Leo.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yes Absolute point of view There is only you as God as Infinity or One. Everything is you, Infinite Self/Love. 

6 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

That's why religions say "love your neighbor as yourself" or "love your enemies"...

How are you going to do that if they are not your self? (In disguise) :-P

Well "they" have their own "subjectivity" that has to be considered. 

If we strictly follow what is True. There is this guy typing,@Inliytened1 over there. So it can't be solipsism. 

Lets explain like this I am always God that holds true forever and everything that comes with it but to experience life I've been pulled inside out(out of my ass) to have it. Like a video game. 

Most peeps have that 2nd and only that 2nd perspective. 

@Inliytened1 Thing with God, it's Actual Infinity. 

But yes I agree like real contemplative work has also to be done. I bet Leo done it. You need to take all i to consideration. 

So guys who made SD tried to model humans that way for example etc. 

Absolute Truth is very simple it's Love. 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have been in denial for years now.  This is not Leo's doing.   In fact you invented Leo.

Denial of beliefs? My bad.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

17 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Denial of beliefs? My bad.

Denial of your intuition.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Denial of your intuition.

I don't deny intuition. I just go meta on it.

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I don't deny intuition. I just go meta on it.

Maybe come face to face with it :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe come face to face with it :)

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

This forum....

What zero?

Nothing, nothing, nothing.... 

? Run. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Personally, I would keep focusing on my meditation practice and stop thinking about solipsism. It is neither sane nor useful.

Close your eyes and feel your body, does it have edges in feeling? Open your eyes. Can you find the hard edge to your entire visual field? 

Isn't it interesting that sight and feeling together give off the illusion that "my body has edges", when neither of those senses on their own tell you that? 

Now what happens when you look at someone and they speak to you. Do you hear their voice, where they are standing? Is the direct experience of hearing this voice inside or outside "you"? See how again, sight combined WITH other senses gives the illusion of separation? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost