Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JKG

Zone Of Genius Vs Ideal Medium

2 posts in this topic

I am not 100%-ly sure about my zone of genius yet, but it is something about bringing information together into concepts about reality/experience and being open-minded. An example for this could be the model which Ken Wilber has created or Spiral Dynamics.

But my problem is that I am not sure about how to communicate these kinds of information and concepts to other people. It would be useless to come up with the concepts just for myself, without contribution.

The ordinary attempt to contribute to humanity would be teaching the concepts just like Ken Wilber, Leo or other teachers/gurus. But I don't like teaching. I am really bad at explaining things verbally. And I also really dislike writing.

How should I communicate my results? What should be my ideal medium? My zone of genius is to come up with the concepts and not no communicate concepts.

Or should I just learn how to write and explain things?

Do you have any ideas?

Claymation?  Mime? I don't know, you've really shut down a lot of communication potential.  Maybe the answer is to put up with it so you can show the world your genius.  I mean, what if Edison gave up on electricity all together because he was wasn't fond of wires?  Suffer through that tedius bullshit and show us what you got.