Valwyndir

God Vs Nothingness - Enlightened Buddhist Frank Yang Vs Connor Murphy and Leo

45 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

@Heart of Space Nah you're definitely fighting (for) something lol. I never said it's a person.

Your last 5+ posts are full of assumptions and judgements about frank. What's the point?

Discussing perspectives of course.  What is your issue with what I've said?  Do you care to discuss something on the topic at hand, or do you just want to complain about me discussing something on a forum for that purpose?  

Edited by Heart of Space

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

Do you care to discuss something on the topic at hand

Yeah dude, my question still stands:

2 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Your last 5+ posts are full of assumptions and judgements about frank. What's the point?

"Discussing perspectives" is a deflection from the assumptions and judgements that I am calling out.

Frank is just sharing his journey (a rather deep and beautiful one at that), yet why must you feel a need to discredit it?

Make no mistake: discrediting is exactly what you're doing.

You have no idea how hard frank works behind-the-scenes, nor do you know how much he has suffered, nor do you even know how he acts off camera.

And yet, post after post it appears that you stick to your guns and act like you've got him all figured out.

I don't think you know him at all. Neither do I. And that's perfectly fine.

And so, I wonder: what's the point of your fight?

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

Just now, RendHeaven said:

Yeah dude, my question was very precise:

"Discussing perspectives" is a deflection from the assumptions and judgements that I am calling out.

Frank is just sharing his journey (a rather deep and beautiful one at that), yet why must you feel a need to discredit it?

Make no mistake: discrediting is exactly what you're doing.

You have no idea how hard frank works behind-the-scenes, nor do you know how much he has suffered, nor do you even know how he acts off camera.

And yet, post after post it appears that you stick to your guns and act like you've got him all figured out.

I don't think you know him at all. Neither do I. And that's perfectly fine.

And so, I wonder: what's the point of your fight?

Many times I've very clearly stated that I'm not trying to force my perspective on anyone else.  I was careful to state that and did so multiple times.  

Surely you have opinions about whether or not a claim is legitimate or not.  It is my view that his claim is not legitimate and I gave my reasons for why I feel that way.  Discussion of said points occurred and I even agreed with @vladorion on his last post.

If you feel differently for whatever reason, that's fine too.  

I'm not fighting, if I was I'd be telling people that they need to believe the same as I do.  

9 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Many times I've very clearly stated that I'm not trying to force my perspective on anyone else.  I was careful to state that and did so multiple times.  

I definitely respect that.

I see I'm not being as clear as I thought I was.

It looks to me like you're fighting the truth of the matter which is that you simply don't know the man.

I was hoping that you would admit it yourself, but that there is my self-bias.

9 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Surely you have opinions about whether or not a claim is legitimate or not. 

I actually have none (regarding frank yang) :D 

Though I have opinions that I'm attached to in other areas of life, of course! 

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

27 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

I definitely respect that.

I see I'm not being as clear as I thought I was.

It looks to me like you're fighting the truth of the matter which is that you simply don't know the man.

I was hoping that you would admit it yourself, but that there is my self-bias.

Do you feel I was claiming to know Frank, or to have some sort of absolute certainty about his exact level of spiritual progress?  I didn't imply either.  

I'm genuinely not fighting anything, I simply have a perspective that I am sharing based on my experience.