Someone here

What is ANYTHING?

36 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is itself, of course.

What else would it be?

;)

It would had been nice though if you could feel also something else apart yourself even if "the self" is the whole universe

I know.... I'm never satisfied.... 

women...

2 hours ago, Star said:

It would had been nice though if you could feel also something else apart yourself even if "the self" is the whole universe

I know.... I'm never satisfied.... 

women...

You can, through illusion and delusion ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, James123 said:

Thats ok my friend. Such as,  “Nothing”, “nothingness “, “void”, “formlessness “, “emptiness “ or “pure consciousness “. 

But also Its form and fullness.. Two sides of coin? ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can, through illusion and delusion ;)

I've done this all those years but I want it to be real. For example I feel there is a thing between us... between you and me...  a vibe..... 

Do you feel it too or it's just me?  :P

On 4-1-2021 at 3:20 AM, Willie said:

universe - thoughts = universe

infinity - anything = infinity

are thoughts not part of the universe though?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

But also Its form and fullness.. Two sides of coin? ?

The main problem is, when you say word of “nothingness “ is still something or form, because you name and label the words and thoughts as saying “nothing”. But there is no such a thing as thought, form, formlessness nor words.  There is just “nothing” no such a thing as something. And these are not words. How do you know that these are sentences? Now, is before birth and after death. You are already what you are just so called thought processes make “you” so called separated. But “you” have never began or start. The say that “you are already awaken” comes from this perspective. Do you think there is a body and you are inside of it? Even if if you think that way, when body so called dies, there is a still body, but where are you?

There is no “life” nor “death”. But unfortunately “mind” can never comprehend this, because mind still within the thought process. 

Additionally, you can say why are you writing these sentences if nothing is happening, it is meaningless ? Because, there is no such a thing as meaning or meaningless, still a “thought “. But for you, meaning is still “real” or “exist”. Thats why questioning is inevitable.

Nothing has ever existed and happened, thats nirvana. Papaji

Just watch these 2 videos, might be helpful.

Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

You are already what you are just so called thought processes make “you” so called separated. But “you” have never began or start. The say that “you are already awaken” comes from this perspective.

Including, As Peter Raltson says, what we perceive now is everything, thats the world. Because that’s everything that perceive. Thats a function of being organism, function of surviving in the world, which we create perception, so we can do that. But it is not absolutely true. And if you recall, you dont know how it is you began. Vs. but somehow we were ignorant in the beginning and we are still ignorant. We dont know anymore about what we are, what life and what existence is than we did in the beginning. All we done is, just learn about stuff. But we haven’t got a direct consciousness that what this is, what consciousness is, what existence is, what self is. So if we open up a possibly to that we could do that, that’s enlightenment. It is merely and only, it is not something fantastic, huge, mundane. It is of and has nothing to with the charts. Thats one of the problem, question and wondering trying to find answer about enlightenment, all is done in the same relative world. But enlightenment is absolute not relative. But when you say absolute, you say waowww, oh it is really big, it’s absolute ?? NO, it mean is just true, absolutely true, just the truth. So enlightenment is you is becoming directly conscious of whats true, what you are and what existence is. No more than that. Enlightenment is simply being where you already are!

Peace!?

13 hours ago, James123 said:

Do you think there is a body and you are inside of it? Even if if you think that way, when body so called dies, there is a still body, but where are you?

There is no “life” nor “death”. But unfortunately “mind” can never comprehend this, because mind still within the thought process. 

Additionally, you can say why are you writing these sentences if nothing is happening, it is meaningless ? Because, there is no such a thing as meaning or meaningless, still a “thought “. But for you, meaning is still “real” or “exist”. Thats why questioning is inevitable.

Bro. I can't understand your perspective. Are you denying that stuff is going on right now? That you are seeing colors and perceiving stuff?.. Please don't get pedantic and say "where is you"? Lol ?... Just down to earth talk please.. Are you denying existence? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

where is you"? Lol ?

?? there is just nothing, and it is me. 

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Bro. I can't understand your perspective. Are you denying that stuff is going on right now? That you are seeing colors and perceiving stuff?.. Please don't get pedantic and say "where is you"? Lol ?... Just down to earth talk please.. Are you denying existence? 

You have never born. With so called learning you born and this is a universe. These are just thoughts. So called Thoughts create “you” and “your universe”. Thats what the “ so called illusion”is. Anything you know is “you have learned”. When you not know, you are before birth. You can read what Peter Raltson says above. That posts includes more detail. 

Edited by James123

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

You have never born.

Bro.. If you mean the human avatar. It was born 25 years ago obviously. If you mean nothingness. That was never born. The identification is with human atm ?

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

With so called learning you born and this is a universe. These are just thoughts

So universe is just thoughts? What about feeling? Hearing seeing touching? These are not thoughts. Actually thoughts are like a 1% slice of the whole experience. How can you boil it all to thoughts? 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Bro.. If you mean the human avatar. It was born 25 years ago obviously. If you mean nothingness. That was never born. The identification is with human atm ?

So universe is just thoughts? What about feeling? Hearing seeing touching? These are not thoughts. Actually thoughts are like a 1% slice of the whole experience. How can you boil it all to thoughts? 

Anything  you know since your “birth” (knowledge, colors, sensations, feelings, visuals) comes from “learning”. If you never learn that you are “you”, “human”, “exist” or even “learning “. Can you born? Or if you never learn what is feeling, can you be “aware” of them? For instance, feeling of anxiety come to surface, so called mind name and label as it as first “feeling” (as a thought, because thoughts process takes place), and second the naming and labeling feeling as “anxiety “( thought process takes place again). Additionally, so called “mind” is a thought too, which is naming and labeling the words (even saying “word” to so called words). If you dont think, nothing never happens. 

@James123 and learning process happened? So everything that in thoughts doesn't exist? What about thoughts? Do they exist? Exists and not exists are thoughts? So what is THIS? What is ANYTHING for you? 

It's the unconditioning of mind.

The recognition that meaning purpose and value are mere learned illusory concepts/a conditioned thought process.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

@James123 and learning process happened? So everything that in thoughts doesn't exist? What about thoughts? Do they exist? Exists and not exists are thoughts? So what is THIS? What is ANYTHING for you? 

According to so called language, everything “you” think is a “thought “.  When you say “learning and thoughts”, you still name and label the “words”, even saying as “thoughts” to so called thoughts, “words” to so called words. There is no such a thing as thought, learning process, language, exists or not exist. Nothing has never began or existed. 

This before birth, after before big bang and after death. “Pure and empty consciousness , or nothingness “ (but no words can describe it, because they are still so called something). But after awakening, everything is nothing. Therefore there is no such a thing as something or everything , just nothing. Anything you so called know is something (including your birth = learning or knowledge), but THIS IS not knowing (“nothingness or pure and empty consciousness “ = YOU) as before birth. Thats why “you” don’t remember where were you before “birth”. When “you” realize that everything is “so called”, “you” realize nothing has ever happened, including “yourself “.

“You” remember, know and can learn anything in the day, why do “you” meditate? Because, try to silent the mind in order to not know. ? thats why when “you” not know, you are “nothing”. Actually, you are already what you are, “your” so called learning or beliefs (first belief is an “I”) makes “you” so called human and in the universe. ? Thats what so called death is, according to so called duality, when “you” die, after that “you” cant think, learn or know of anything ( because “you” have a brain now, and it’s function is knowing, learning and thinking, and when “you” die, “you” wont have a brain) ? Just empty “your cup”.

”Die before you die”.

Rumi 

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain” 

Buddha

Edited by James123

@James123 I agree with you. I said illusion of knowing comes from language. And you don't know much about the world then you did as baby before learning stuff. We basically give labels to things or explain them in terms of other things. But when addressing directly.. What is sound?what is vision? What are objects? What is matter? What is Consciousness? What is time? What is space? What is existence? What is nonexistence? What is everything? What is nothing? Etc basically it's impossible to answer what is ANYTHING. It's just as is. 

Edited by Someone here

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@James123 I agree with you. I said illusion of knowing comes from language. And you don't know much about the world then you did as baby before learning stuff. We basically give labels to things or explain them in terms of other things. But when addressing directly.. What is sound?what is vision? What are objects? What is matter? What is Consciousness? What is time? What is space? What is existence? What is nonexistence? What is everything? What is nothing? Etc basically it's impossible to answer what is ANYTHING. It's just as is. 

?Yes, definitely. but, Everything or anything is “nothing”. Therefore there is no such a thing as something or anything. Just “nothingness, pure and empty consciousness =YOU”. 

And you need to become “nothing “ with dropping, letting go and surrendering  “everything”, “including the egoic self “. Thats what awakening is. Because  “nothingness “ can not be “experienced” (still thought) can just “be”.  

Edited by James123