Muhammad Jawad

How to Intensify a shroom Trip?

15 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Can you please share tips to intensify a shroom trip?

How can I increase intensity of Shroom Trip which is multiplied by 10 or 100?

After few days I am going to take 4 gram of shrooms in Silent Darkness alone and I want the results to appear  as I have consumed more than 5 gram.

Is this possible to experience Ego Death with 4g of shrooms? 

If  Yes, then How?

Waiting for the tips from experienced psychonauts.

Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Yeah of course its possible, it's alot about how good you are at letting go.

What does it for me is when I smoke some weed while I am peaking. It works best if you dont have tolerance.

Breathing techniques can also help but nothing comes close to weed for me.

Laughing gas or Ketamine can also do the trick but weed is still the most effective at least for me.

Lol, just take more. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Is this possible to experience Ego Death with 4g of shrooms? 

@Muhammad Jawad It's possible, yes. But it depends on the person, it's different for everybody. I already felt my ego dissolve at 1 gram lol. Some people need more, some less.

3 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

How can I increase intensity of Shroom Trip which is multiplied by 10 or 100?

As Rilles already said, just take more. Some say that weed intensifies their trip and that it shortens the come-up (the come-up tends to be a bit uncomfortable and uneasy). 

Anyway, what do you expect?? "multiplied by 100", what's that supposed to mean?xD

about a week and half ago I took 2.5 grams lemon tek (basically mixture of shroom powder and fresh lemon after like 20 mins), it was amazingly intense, you basically don't know what's mind, what's fear even what it means be a human, there's just images or memories of that being just like hours ago, but you absolutely know it wasn't you, you basically drop the mind, no sense of self, body moving itself and having self-realization and insights like everyone else, i did this in darkness and super silent environment, 

I don't know if its safe to do like 3 grams or more of lemon tek, I'm mentally stable and happy and meditating plus studying sprituality for a very long time, but you really really are something else and i don't know what would happen really, and for me darkness and silence and alone all by myself is the best, so having a trip sitter is something I'd never concider really. 

So should i go for like 3 or even 5 grams lemon tek guys? Having lemon tek is crucial for me to avoid any nausea and or stomach discomforts beside intensifying the experience a lot more.

Edited by m0hsen

10 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

how good you are at letting go

I am good at letting go.

smoke some weed

I don't have weed and don't have access to weed.

Breathing techniques

I will try the Breathing technique.

Laughing gas or Ketamine

I don't have these as well.

8 hours ago, Rilles said:

Lol, just take more.

But I have read at many places that Lemon Tek can intensify the Trip. Is that wrong?

7 hours ago, Tim R said:

As Rilles already said, just take more.

But I have read at many places that Lemon Tek & Dark Chocolate can intensify the Trip. Is that wrong?

7 hours ago, Tim R said:

Anyway, what do you expect?? "multiplied by 100", what's that supposed to mean?xD

hahaha, I am not sure.

7 hours ago, m0hsen said:

about a week and half ago I took 2.5 grams lemon tek (basically mixture of shroom powder and fresh lemon

Right

it was amazingly intense, you basically don't know what's mind, what's fear even what it means be a human, there's just images or memories of that being just like hours ago, but you absolutely know it wasn't you, you basically drop the mind, no sense of self, body moving itself and having self-realization and insights like everyone else, i did this in darkness and super silent environment, 

Wao...

I don't know if its safe to do like 3 grams or more of lemon tek

What do you mean by safe? What kind of negative impact shrooms can make?

I'm mentally stable and happy and meditating plus studying sprituality for a very long time

I am also on the same path for the last 6 to 8 hours. Doing the same things and I have also already enjoyed 1g, 2g, and 3g of Shrooms trips.

darkness and silence and alone

I also prefer this setting.

If one inhibits MAOI and then takes psilocybin mushrooms the result is intensification, prolongation and a qualitative change in the nature of the experience, compared to just taking the same amount of mushrooms alone. This combination is named Psilohuasca and IMO/E goes very deep indeed. One needs to carefully determine how much to amend the weight/dosage of mushrooms used. One one occasion I drank a "tea" made with Peganum Harmala (Syrian Rue) followed 30 minutes later by  eating 5g of dried P Cubensis "Golden Teachers", and that was very impressive with a trajectory similar to LSD in terms of duration. Visually it was closer to a stout dose of ayahuasca than mushrooms alone. Be careful if attempting this as it is pretty easy to inadvertently overshoot and get into some very turbulent waters.   

On 1/3/2021 at 3:49 PM, Corpus said:

MAOI

What do you mean by MAOI?

On 1/3/2021 at 3:49 PM, Corpus said:

Psilohuasca and IMO/E

What are these terms?

What can be the results/consequences of a 5-gram Magic Mushroom with Lemon Tek (Mixture of Shrooms Powder + Lemon Juice) with Dark Chocolate and 200ug of LSD at once?

Edited by Muhammad Jawad
Forgot to add space between 2 words

take 5meo dmt then take shrooms. 5meo dmt makes you more sensitive to other psychedelics.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:12 AM, Muhammad Jawad said:

What do you mean by safe? What kind of negative impact shrooms can make?

On 1/3/2021 at 2:22 AM, m0hsen said:

nothing bad can happen really absolutely nothing negative if you easily let go of everything, and just be the witness of whatever happens,

but the only thing that I'm a still not sure about is the condition of the body, is the body condition is like when you are in normal sleep in high doses which you face complete ego-death? also i dont want to lough or cry loudly in midnight, i was manage to stay slient up to 2.5 grams lemon tek, but i'm not sure about anything more than that like 5 grams lemon tek. since only because  of your ego-mind you know about this reality so you absolutely will have no clue about anything and how you ended up being here when your ego mind completely dissolves.

Edited by m0hsen