hyruga

Is Reincarnation real?

8 posts in this topic

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/716499/reincarnation-REAL-proof-life-after-death

WHILE many scientists will dispel the notion of reincarnation as a myth, there are some credible experts out there who believe that it is a genuine phenomenon.

Reincarnation is generally a religious concept that implies that upon a select few’s deaths, their soul, mind or conscious is transferred to a new born. It sounds like the stuff of fantasy, but some scientists do believe that it is a feasible concept.

Dr Ian Stevenson, former Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia School of Medicine and former chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, dedicated the majority of his career to finding evidence of reincarnation, until his death in 2007.

Dr Stevenson claims to have found over 3,000 examples of reincarnation during his time which he shared with the scientific community.

In a study titled ‘Birthmarks and Birth Defects Corresponding to Wounds on Deceased Persons’, Dr Stevenson used facial recognition to analyse similarities between the claimant and their alleged prior incarnation, while also studying birth marks.

He wrote in his study: “About 35 per cent of children who claim to remember previous lives have birthmarks and/or birth defects that they (or adult informants) attribute to wounds on a person whose life the child remembers. The cases of 210 such children have been investigated. 

3-670860.jpg?r=1595406275492

“The birthmarks were usually areas of hairless, puckered skin; some were areas of little or no pigmentation (hypopigmented macules); others were areas of increased pigmentation (hyperpigmented nevi).

“The birth defects were nearly always of rare types. In cases in which a deceased person was identified the details of whose life unmistakably matched the child’s statements, a close correspondence was nearly always found between the birthmarks and/or birth defects on the child and the wounds on the deceased person. 

“In 43 of 49 cases in which a medical document (usually a postmortem report) was obtained, it confirmed the correspondence between wounds and birthmarks (or birth defects).”

In a separate study, Dr Stevenson interviewed three children who claimed to remember aspects of their previous lives.

4-670861.jpg?r=1595406275659

The children made 30-40 statements each regarding memories that they themselves had not experienced, and through verification, he found that up to 92 per cent of the statements were correct.

The article, published on Scientific Exploration, Dr Stevenson wrote: “It was possible in each case to find a family that had lost a member whose life corresponded to the subject’s statements.

Read more.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/716499/reincarnation-REAL-proof-life-after-death?jwsource=cl

Edited by hyruga

@hyruga Something interesting I learnt from Alan Watts:

When you die, you will immediately start your next life. Why? Because the gap between lives, which you might call ‘nothingness’ has no time element, so effectively it doesn’t last any time at all. So whether your next life starts in 10 years, 10 million years or 10 trillion years, it will be immediate because the nothingness has no time, therefore it will pass in a flash.

Hence, the moment you die you will be reborn. Not a moment will be wasted ‘in between’ lives.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

You really don't need to bring 'souls' and woo woo beliefs into the equation. We know as a matter of fact that the universe is constantly reincarnating. Transition from one form into another. So all humans are really the same being. The universe taking apparently different forms tho. So that's reincarnation. Every new born is you reincarnating. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@hyruga Something interesting I learnt from Alan Watts:

When you die, you will immediately start your next life. Why? Because the gap between lives, which you might call ‘nothingness’ has no time element, so effectively it doesn’t last any time at all. So whether your next life starts in 10 years, 10 million years or 10 trillion years, it will be immediate because the nothingness has no time, therefore it will pass in a flash.

Hence, the moment you die you will be reborn. Not a moment will be wasted ‘in between’ lives.

tenor.gif?itemid=7732446?Click  //  Comprehensive Info on Bardo States

6033598bd926beec23881cecbc8cf90c.gif

Dipping out beyond the night
Reeling in the quieter times
Saving all the flavors of my mind
Reflecting on the lessons learned
The broken bonds and bridges burned
Take the taste of hate and throw it away

"Technically" there is no time.  But there is no time here, either.
You will still have varying degrees of emotional and mental layers to go through after you die.

So, I lost my head a while ago
But you seem to have done no better
We set fire in the snow
It ain't over, I'm not done

Some do magic, some do harm
I'm holding on, holding on
I'm holding on to a straw

Who is the Alpha? What is made of cloth?
How do you say you're sorry?
And there's nothing to be afraid of

Is it dark already? How light is a light?
Do you laugh while screaming?
Is it cold outside?

One thing I know for certain
I'm pretty sure, it ain't over
I'm not done

If you "die" right now, then the illusion of time collapses.  A dark room with just a violet light and some tea candles helps set the mood.
The dream will become apparent and it should be clear that depending on where your consciousness is emotionally and mentally, that is where you will still be after death.
Everything should then take on a "flat" appearance.  You, as just a bubble of awareness becomes very apparent, and the ego will be way off in the back.  The very last vestiges of the spark of life in the forefront - it will feel like a life force in the center of your chest, emanating from right Now, from I Am. 

light_ai_design_by_gleb.gif

From there, people can get a clearer understanding of what happens after death, for them.  Memories of having been in the same place will often come back.  Perhaps old life reviews or memories of past lives.  Or the knowledge that we are nothing more than imagination, and the lucidity of the dreamworld will take center-stage.  Death is more complicated than just going from one life to the other - perhaps some folks do this, I wouldn't be surprised, but my gut says that it will be quite varied.

tumblr_nkeg9fd8o11suvw3go1_400.gif1ECnGX.gif

This collapsed effect will be similar to the effects used in this music video and using violet lighting can amplify this; I find this collapse to be most noticeable in doorways, or from the circular black lamp I use.  It creates the effect of a flaming purple eclipse.  When you find the "door", go through it and just keep going and going until you cannot go any further.:

source.gif

If you go into your own deaths through practicing Memento Mori, you can verify much of what will happen with your own afterlives.  It shouldn't be as cut and dry as reading some material or taking another person's word for it, but really take the "time" to make that journey.  See what you find... good luck.

14472451cf0ebefd57edc5e8c57b964e.jpg

From the moment you dream
It's not always as it seems
If you still believe
It's all you'll need

When you give, you feel more alive
When you love, you step into the light
Standing on the edge, you are part of me
And you leave the past behind

Let it all align, let it all
Let it all, all

In the end, time is like the night
In the might, time is like the light
Send the message out, like an echo
Orbiting, like a satellite

Kali is not always thought of as a Dark Goddess. Despite Kali's origins in battle, She evolved to a full-fledged symbol of Mother Nature in Her creative, nurturing and devouring aspects. She is referred to as a great and loving primordial Mother Goddess in the Hindu tantric tradition.

That's quite literally all I got for now.

Edited by Keyhole
Put the videos in order, moved some things around - in general trying to improve the quality of my posts. Hope this helps somewhat, the videos, watched in succession should provide enough instruction to get most folks started.

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

We can quote and refer to a thousand teachers, experts, theories, researches, experiments. In the end, it will all be a belief. A thought.

These discussions are a distraction. One can instead choose to focus on one's practice, a sincere search for Truth.

It's real at stage Purple. At Blue, it turns into Karma. Or perhaps the other way around, I'm not sure.

Green reincarnation is the law of conservation.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Keyhole Not that I can verify that you’ve verified these things, but how much of this do you claim to have verified for yourself? Just curious. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

@hyruga We discussed the topic of reincarnation just a couple of days ago, here's the threadxD