TheSomeBody

how psycadelics make consciousness? leos video isnt full enough

8 posts in this topic

is the brain using consciousness for his own's sake? is consciousness using the brain? how i can be more conscious? is it info?  if the brain and consciousness are separeted, how psycadelics can make me more conscious?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

33 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Watch Leos videos. All the info you are asking is answered.

did it, can you send me some? i saw so much that i dont remember every video

I think what Rupert Spira says makes a lot of sense. That you can't increase consciousness you can only increase or decrease the density of your ego.

From what I understand psychedelics seem to do is they somehow override or remove this weight and density of ego identity temporarily or perhaps make a small crack in the shell of ego and can show you what's beyond the clouds into some facet of god through that open window. But they don't do anything to consciousness directly.

The only real question is how much access do you have to this infinite intelligence. Your brain is like a receiver of consciousness. If it's cramped with too much personhood then you cant download much of this infinite intelligence. You have to make some space in there first. That's what psychedelics temporarely do. They remove the clouds.

I honestly feel this makes sense but it's not for me to speak on these matters :)

Regards ?:) 

You cannot love what you need. 

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think what Rupert Spira says makes a lot of sense. That you can't increase consciousness you can only increase or decrease the density of your ego.

From what I understand psychedelics seem to do is they somehow override or remove this weight and density of ego identity temporarily or perhaps make a small crack in the shell of ego and can show you what's beyond the clouds into some facet of god through that open window. But they don't do anything to consciousness directly.

The only real question is how much access do you have to this infinite intelligence. Your brain is like a receiver of consciousness. If it's cramped with too much personhood then you cant download much of this infinite intelligence. You have to make some space in there first. That's what psychedelics temporarely do. They remove the clouds.

I honestly feel this makes sense but it's not for me to speak on these matters :)

Regards ?:) 

this is nice but not deep enough, how much the ego takes place? if there is a finite amout so the leo should be like i dont need psycadelics , i know everything. getting rid of the ego is more than taking energy, you just can hack the brain and then do the other stuff.

@TheSomeBody You’re mixing absolute and relative truth. In relative truth, the brain is responsible for consciousness, and anything that affects the brain will affect your consciousness.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

this is nice but not deep enough, how much the ego takes place? if there is a finite amout so the leo should be like i dont need psycadelics , i know everything. getting rid of the ego is more than taking energy, you just can hack the brain and then do the other stuff.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you write ?

However I feel to explore a bit more on this topic. I tend to think about this in this way. That psychedelics don't affect the consciousness, they affect the brain, the receiver of consciousness. It's like a radio, waves and frequencies are in the universe and by changing things in the radio you receive different sounds. So by taking psychedelics you change the state of the receiver, perhaps you change the channel and suddenly you're in different world altogether or you expand the range of how much more information can the receiver download.

When you go to sleep you don't turn off the consciousness, you turn off the receiver. So you can't affect the consciousness you can only play with instrument of your body-mind-receiver. An alien would perhaps have different possiblieties and states of experience because his instrument is different. Same with animals.

Don't take this too seriously because it may not be true in the end, idk, it's just something interesting to think about :)

Stay Blessed. ??

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need. 

If you assume that there is a physical reality piror to conciousness it can seem like there is a brain that is responsible for conciousness, but conciousness is creating what you call a brain & being transmitted threw it. Notice that you cannot observe anything without it being completely made up of sensations, if the brain gets damaged and sensations change (Something I have gone threw personally) then that becomes what reality is now.

Who is to say what sensations are accurate? Well they all are, if you sense something it is, if you don't it isn't. The way in which you interpret sensations is an important thing to observe & contemplate about. 

How do you know that the brain has anything to do with conciousness? How do you know that conciousness isn't coming from your heart? Your feet? The universe? The ego is something conciousness is being expressed threw, it is just a matter of taming it to surrender to what is. It will keep trying to identify with sensations like a brain, unless conciousness can make it aware of itself. 

You be more concious by channeling more conciousness into things, let what you want more conciousness in bath in the light of awareness. If you want more conciousness on conciousness, then be concious of conciousness. More info is just more mind stuff that thinks it knows what something is, a direct awareness of what something is is what you need.

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart.