Someone here

Why people don't question reality enough?

75 posts in this topic

@Nahm you wanna tell me that just by saying "there is no self" and your balls are a concept that you now explained the whole universe????? Who are "we" kidding? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here

Hypothetically, as a thought experiment, if you could explain something to yourself and actually understand, what would that something be? 

Allow intention to arise and pass, only witnessing. 

What would that be? 

Then scrutinize why it is impossible to answer this directly, in a straightforward manor. 

Contemplate what the absolute most ideal, most amazing feeling ‘answer’ could be. 

you wanna tell me that just by saying "there is no self" and your balls are a concept that you now explained the whole universe????? Who are "we" kidding? 

That is exactly, precisely, literally, actual. 

Point to the mouth with the balls in it. 

See. 

There’s nothing there. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Hypothetically, as a thought experiment, if you could explain something to yourself and actually understand, what would that something be? 

Allow intention to arise and pass, only witnessing. 

What would that be? 

It would be exactly what it is. Me explaining to myself what I explained to myself. I don't need courses in common sense. 

Then scrutinize why it is impossible to answer this directly, in a straightforward manor. 

Totally possible. I just did. 

Contemplate what the absolute most ideal, most amazing feeling ‘answer’ could be. 

What's the "true" (right) answer is what matters. At least for me. 

Point to the mouth with the balls in it. 

See. 

There’s nothing there

Enough talking about balls my dude!   If your balls are a concept that doesn't concern me too much. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Nahm back at 'ya'. Have a happy 'ending'. 

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Someone here Love there you go. 

That explains nothing. 

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm back at 'ya'. Have a happy 'ending'. 

That explains nothing. 

Maybe, but It is everything. 

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

that's not complete awakening. only one facet of Awakening. 

You still have to go full circle and recognize that YOU ARE EVERYTHING.  

I get what you're saying. ❤

After clearly seeing through the sense of self, there was what could be described as a melting or dissolving back into the everything. It seemed like if I'm not this limited self structure I thought I was, I must be everything.

But later this was recognized just to be another attempt/ last ditch effort of the mind to identify as something to provide itself stability.

It is now recognized there's no answer to this empty phenomenon.... it's simply 0.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

16 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

it's simply 0.

evident . what is infinite by definition? the nothingness. What happens when something, no matter how large, a finite universe, dissolves into infinity? which is revealed as 0. the absolute is nothing

But it's also evidently that the nothingness is. If not, who is perceiving now? The nothingness of course

Edited by Breakingthewall

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

evident . what is infinite by definition? the nothingness. What happens when something, no matter how large, a finite universe, dissolves into infinity? which is revealed as 0. the absolute is nothing

But it's also evidently that the nothingness is. If not, who is perceiving now? The nothingness of course

?Yeah truly indescribable and simultaneously everything is it.

The real unreal!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi