Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

fortnite and life purpose

16 posts in this topic

How could I make my life purpose that has something to do with playing fortnite. Could you conjure up some possible ways ?

This is just something that I really enjoy doing and I understand that it's hedonistic but fortunately that's where I am right now.

There must be some way that I can help society by playing this game perhaps making on account on social media and if I get really really good at the game which I kind of am already I could potentially share how I got here, aka increasing awareness etc

might sound silly to some of you but it's a genuine question

1 hour ago, levani said:

How could I make my life purpose that has something to do with playing fortnite. Could you conjure up some possible ways?

A life purpose cannot be outsourced to another human. None of us may, even if we wanted, serve you a statement under your nose.

1 hour ago, levani said:

There must be some way that I can help society by playing this game perhaps making on account on social media and if I get really really good at the game which I kind of am already I could potentially share how I got here, aka increasing awareness etc

No. You are kidding yourself. This'll be a lifetime wasted. It's a hard-hitting truth that I'm giving you, but I'd prefer if we accepted it and moved on. Get over it. This does not raise humanity's consciousness in any substantial way, though the devil likes to cloak it under 'increasing awareness'. When the game gets shut down in 5 or 10 years - when a tumbleweed rolls across deserted plains where the servers once ran - what'll be your life purpose then? See, a life purpose does not abandon you. It sticks with you until the very end, it is the path you choose, it is an uplifting bond with the Universe. Your life purpose may very well be linked up to video games. The path you choose to realize is the purpose itself but also the medium. Let's take mine, for example: Though I write short stories, my heart-bonding statement reads to bring people to Unity by overwhelming them with beauty. Do you see how radically different it sounds (and feels)? Writing (or playing video games) is but a medium. A life purpose sticks. It's nor a hobby nor a passion nor a single hit parade. If writing gets "shut down" one day or humanity goes illiterate, I'll still have my life purpose.

Do shamanic breathing correctly for 45-60 minutes. Your life purpose may surface yet today. T-o-d-a-y.

Love ya, Godspeed, pour it on!

Edited by SirVladimir

i feel you bro

leo said the opposite (i think) - you have to make your life purpose into your passion.

also isn't shamanic breathing super irresponsible, i remember watching videos about it and people saidanything can conjure up, entities, demons, suffering, etc etc etc, i don't think i'm ready for that ygm ?

2 hours ago, levani said:

leo said the opposite (i think) - you have to make your life purpose into your passion.

Nothing contradictory is being said. Life Purpose = Ultimate Passion = God. No matter how relatively you interpret your lifetime's mission, it'll always ultimately be Love; the way of life. Finding the kernel of it feels as if a clockwork of grandeur clicked into place. "Oh, I have never felt more intimately bonded to the word Life. I have found myself in the ocean." Engrave those sentences into your skin. Repeat them a dozen times and see what they point towards.

2 hours ago, levani said:

also isn't shamanic breathing super irresponsible, i remember watching videos about it and people said anything can conjure up, entities, demons, suffering, etc etc etc, i don't think i'm ready for that ygm ?

As Terence McKenna would say, "Take it easy. But take it." It has been a habit of mine for over a year, and I haven't noticed any negative consequences apart from ego backlashes, which are to be expected. I did a hundred days consecutively as well, and I figured out my life purpose during those nightly awakenings, learned what Forgiveness is, became Jesus, and more. :P The only demon you'll conjure up will be the ego brought up to a spotlight. Hyperventilation is commonly associated with shamanic breathwork. It may sound dreary at first, but personally the positives far outperform any negative bulwark not a dozen nor a hundred but a thousand times over.

It's your call mate. I respect where you are right now, and I know shamanic breathwork doesn't work on everyone like this. Nevertheless, remember I have given you a pragmatic, practical, results-today method to discover your life purpose when nothing else seems to work. 

Edited by SirVladimir

3 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

A life purpose sticks. It's nor a hobby nor a passion nor a single hit parade

?

1 hour ago, SirVladimir said:

Nevertheless, remember I have given you a pragmatic, practical, results-today method to discover your life purpose when nothing else seems to work. 

i appreciate it bro

still don't know what it is though fully haha

33 minutes ago, levani said:

?

?

Life Purpose = Ultimate Passion = God.

Then it's just a matter of condensing it into "three-dimensional" words. But I might be getting ahead of you. Leo's life purpose  course takes a more classical, down-to-earth, self-help approach. 

my guy is getting ahead of me, sorry your majesty, thank you for all of your advise ???

However the shamanic breathing I will look into deeper

55 minutes ago, levani said:

my guy is getting ahead of me, sorry your majesty, thank you for all of your advise ???

LOL. Apologies if it sounded arrogant at your end. I don't wanna spoil the fun that awaits you. You're perfectly where you should be. It's not a sprint. Not even a marathon. Here's my 100-day thread if you were looking for additional tips and tricks. I think the life purpose course would be extremely beneficial for you. Nothing wrong with video games & adventure. You could come up with genuine ways that align with your purpose and allow for playing games. But perhaps your life purpose lies deeper; perhaps it's the same underlaying passion that drives you to play video games; perhaps it's more profound than you think and a video game is merely the tip of an ice-berg. Chase that present calling.

Edited by SirVladimir

No bro I was fucking with you, relax haha

perhaps it's the same underlaying passion that drives you to play video games

This is kind of deep - I like this

Chase that present calling.

This is kind of deep as well - i like it

I'll follow up on the 100 day thingy

I have a good friend and he was one of the best in fornite since the beginning. He played in tournents since the beginning and was in the top 30 of eu several times, but even he gave up after 2 or 3 years fulltime Fortnite. And even if you manage to make money with Fortnite, its not something which you male for a lifetime. 

@Cireeric I've done tournament is well enough to placed even top one in some smaller ones

Yeah I can kind of see that it has a limiting timeframe and it's hedonistic

I will keep it as a hobby but I will be aware of the hobby and I will try to put as much awareness as possible into it so I can potentially overcome it when I feel the time is right

@levani Don't make a travesty of LP.

Stop being lazy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/18/2020 at 11:18 AM, levani said:

How could I make my life purpose that has something to do with playing fortnite. Could you conjure up some possible ways ?

Play it so much that you are inspired to make a compelling case for people who are avoiding creating the life they really want. Scrutinize & communicate the beliefs at play such that others are liberated in understanding. Articulate the habits which revolve around and support this. Recognize traction in dream creation, and distraction. Help others see there is no ‘increasing awareness’ for later. 

Make a dreamboard, and write a huge list of everything you like about playing Fortnight. Everything, every aspect you can possibly think of. Discover deeper underlying principles, deeper common themes. You LP will become more & more clear. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura applying awareness has become significantly easier so i'll just try to apply awareness when I am lazy, if not I feel great after meditating so i'll contemplate after that

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Discover deeper underlying principles, deeper common themes. You LP will become more & more clear. 

i feel this a lot bro, this is good stuff - I feel like My life purpose is something to do with skill because I have always found that if I practice at something and I get the skill that I wanted and then somehow showed off to people or inspired people with it then that brings me a lot of joy. The thing with Fortnite is that no one is good at it and I guess I kind of feel more important or something around my friends because I am just fucking amazing at that game, taking apart and building shit quickly is a mad skill and I took a lot of hours to practice this stuff and I've won some decent money with it as well

I guess this game has something underlying for my actual life purpose but I don't actually believe it is the game that is my life purpose so I will follow your advice and I will try to discover deeper underlying principles and deeper common themes and hopefully then it will become more clear and clear

I believe it's always something to do with speed even when I was a child I was the fastest I was proud of it I could do things quickly and I was proud of it like spinning a ball my finger in 100 different variations on pencils and other stuff I remember coming up to people and spinning the ball on their finger and the surprise on their face would be so rewarding that I can't put it into words it felt magical and magnificent knowing I had the ability to put a smile on someone's face doing that

I also had a moment in my life where I was into magic tricks with cards quite heavily because I was inspired by a friend and I remember showing car tracks to people and their reactions were just crazy some of the magic tricks that I was showing involved like changing the card very quickly and this required a lot of skill and I could just see the look on people's faces going from 0 to 100 really quickly

@levani

Awesome. I’d skinny those memories/feelings down to a word or two each, and write em on the dreamboard. All the stuff you write adds up & comes into focus, and those ‘underlying layers’ kind of pop as dots connect. Inspiring ideas will come to mind from connecting with those memories/feelings. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE