Someone here

Short insights into everything

22 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

But don't forget now is fresh like a baby. You are really just got born now. I swear lmao. Might seem I'm metaphorical. I meant it. 

@Someone here what is birth? Contemplate this using direct experience. Birth is in the past. There is no future or yesterday.

Every moment is birth and every moment is death, one gives way to the other. And both of those are illusions.

57% paranoid

17 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

@Someone here what is birth? Contemplate this using direct experience. Birth is in the past. There is no future or yesterday.

Every moment is birth and every moment is death, one gives way to the other. And both of those are illusions.

Again you are using logic and dichotomies. "This give way to other".. There is no other only this. "can't have birth without death etc" just logic and dichotomies .. This is all logic. What I'm saying has nothing to do with logic. I'm speaking about truth. Direct experience. What is death? A thought. Is it an experience? No. Then it's not true. Over. 

How is THIS "birth"? Because as I said can you find any past? No. Therefore this is literally the beginningless beginning. This is all. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .