Someone here

Short insights into everything

22 posts in this topic

Quick and short insights. Might be helpful for someone here. Please don't respond to this thread if you are not pure enough lol to recognize the significance of this message. It takes steel  stack of balls to spit some raw truth you won't be hearing from anyone else in society except yourself. Because everything here you already know but you can't believe it and I'm just reminding you of it. 

The universe is playing with you. It's not true that the universe is just some neutral atoms bouncing in a box. The universe doesn't care about you and all that is of course true in a sense. But also..come on.. Deja vu.. Synchronicity and when you read something here or there or when someone explains something to you and it just fucking click so hard. There is something here or someone here (?) watching you or you are watching yourself. It's hard to explain and I'm doing a very poor job right now at explaining and yet you completely get what I'm talking about. And that is exactly what I am talking about. You won't get if from the first read tho. 

This is the only reality. Here and now. I know it's a dead horse at this point. But literally think about this. .. You think this present moment came from a past?. Well if you only bother to look right now and see that you can't find any past here. Except maybe in your skull (thoughts) which is where again? Here lol. You can only find here here and now now. You are not moving from a past to a present. You are creating (imagining) a past in the present and calling it a past. Just a label "past" made of present ofcourse. Every word is precisely what's happening. I'm being infinitely accurate please focus on every single word and validate what I'm saying. You got it completely backwards. The present didn't come from the past. The past is constantly coming from the present. And where did the present come from? No need to speculate. Let's find out. Look and see. Do you find anywhere else but here for here to come from? No. Therefore literally the answer is the present didn't come from anywhere. The present is God. Here didn't come from there. You don't find you will never find a here and a there. It's always ever here. Here didn't come from there. There is always constantly coming out of here not the other ways around. THIS is the beginning of time. Right now this is God saying let there be light. Not even being cute or exaggerating. Something very radical is being said. You don't need to believe me. Look and see if it's true. What exists? Here. What about yesterday? It's here. The big bang? It's here. As a thought. Forget about your entire past and literally try to grasp that now is completely fresh unbelievable godness that has nothing to do with a past or a big bang or gods or Jesus or Leo or this or that. And notice that here didn't come from somewhere because it's all here. Everything you want to know is right under your nose. You are literally nowhere. You are literally just here and that's it. I am that I am?.  But but how do you got here? Where did you get here from? Who told you that you got here from there? Do you find or can you find anywhere else but here for here to come from?. This is the first moment in your life. Yesterday is a thought found today. Always. Every yesterday is always found today and it can't be otherwise. You are stuck in todayness forever. This is the last day of your life. No more days. Just being here in the eternal now. Now in the eternal here. The time is not 6 pm or 6 am anymore. The time is always now. 

You do not really know anything about anything. Not even joking. Now he is just getting ridiculous?.. I challenge you to verify this. You don't know anything. Not really. And that is all you know. What is he talking about? Well what is knowing for God's sake? Words thoughts concepts maps. Anything else? Anyone? And what are these things exactly? They are exactly the same thing you are trying to know and you don't. Go meta on this. And as I told you.. You don't know a goddam thing. What you have tho is raw unbelievable being exactly precisely as it is showing up in direct experience. Open your mouth and say more and you are immediately fooling yourself. But not me. 

You will never outsmart reality. It will always outsmart you. Always. Always. You lose. Reality wins. Always. How to win? Realize you are reality not a piece of it. The whole thing. So the thing that is outsmarting you all that time was you. 

. Don't identify with the mind and its endless questions and reality can't outsmart you any more. Because you are done. You are dead. Hopeless. No mind. The whole matrix is broken through to the degree of (insert explosion here). 

Here is your answer. This one will hit you like a mother fucker. The answer to all of your questions is the substance out of which your question is made. It is already it. It's done. It's too direct. There is not two. A question and an answer. The answer is literally the question. It's a cosmic joke I told you. There is nothing here to figure out precisely because there are infinite things to figure out. Move on. Have fun. Do something. Or don't. It's over. Direct. Being. This. Is. It. Nothing. Else. Period. Stfu. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

You will never outsmart reality. It will always outsmart you. Always. Always. You lose. Reality wins. Always.

Someday, I will outsmart both you and reality, and I won't teach you how I did it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit I am you. 

Stop outsmarting yourself and enlighten up. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Stfu. 

Ok

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse lol you don't have to take it too harsh. I'm clearly just spraying being humorous so it appears more interesting. 

Edited by Someone here

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit I am you. 

I am you.

And P.S. stfu :P

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Someone here hahaha... I was just kidding.

But you nailed it very well, I really didn't understand well why time was an idea and not real. And the way you explained helped me a lot to understand that. It's true, everything is in the present moment.

The Ok was more like, "you are right!"

hehehe

Thanks!

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse you're welcome. Glad you found it insightful -_-

Yep and nothing and everything can be said about it. The words describing THIS is THIS and also not THIS simultaneously.

The beloved, THIS, Infinity, non-dual awareness, duality, pure consciousness, dirty socks, a ham sandwich, god, sunglasses.

The nothing everything...

The real unreal...

The this that...

It can't be gotten outside of to name or label it because everything is it. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake

Yeah I guess nothing new under the sun. But don't forget now is fresh like a baby. You are really just got born now. I swear lmao. Might seem I'm metaphorical. I meant it. 

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But don't forget now is fresh like a baby.

How long do I get to live for? Now doesn't sound like a long time :/

57% paranoid

3 hours ago, LastThursday said:

How long do I get to live for? 

LOL you will never die.  Can you become conscious that your physical death is imaginary? As real as a unicorn? Wishful thinking? A religious belief? I'm asking for a lot but it's true what I'm saying. You need to really toss away what's belief from what's actual. Like really. This is twisted work. 

Edited by Someone here

All of this insights will stop being true once you realize you are not the individual self with whom the Universe plays with.

You are just playing alone imagining you are somebody or something else that is not already the Universe.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

All of this insights will stop being true once you realize you are not the individual self with whom the Universe plays with.

You are just playing alone imagining you are somebody or something else that is not already the Universe.

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

You will never outsmart reality. It will always outsmart you. Always. Always. You lose. Reality wins. Always. How to win? Realize you are reality not a piece of it. The whole thing. So the thing that is outsmarting you all that time was you. 

It's not this or that. It's this and that. Both. no self all self you are alone you are not alone are precisely identical.  Blend all your dichotomies. 

@Someone here To be completely honest, I initially just came here because I really admire your growth and development spiritually and I just wanted to be another to encourage you to keep moving forward... but then I read your post, especially this part

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

The universe is playing with you.

and gotta say, it made me spark so much. The whole post, and this line above especially, communicated a level of open mindedness, and insight into how unconventional, counter intuitive and twisted this universe really is, how much you really can't trust anything, how much questioning absolutely everything opens you up to, and that just made my day. Thanks for that ?

Edited by electroBeam

Don't forget that same playful Universe can launch an asteroid at our ass and decimate existence. ?

Its scope of playful might be on a bit larger scale.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

You are really just got born now.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

you will never die.

Paradoxical. How often do I get born just once, or over and over? Every time I'm born, do I not die also? What is going on here?

57% paranoid

@LastThursday @LastThursday what is death? Contemplate this using direct experience. Not using logical. Or dichotomies. Or human knowledge.

Death is... "Something bad that is going to happen to you in the future"..

And what is that? A thought happening now. Nothing more. Eh? 

"yeah but ofcourse im going to die someday"...no you don't know that. Forget about all your buts and ofcourses. Death is in future.  Reread OP. There is no future or yesterday. Quite literally. 

@electroBeamthank you bro❤️

Edited by Someone here