electroBeam

San Pedro Trip... Jesus fucking christ. Jesus fucking christ. Jesus fucking christ.

132 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God awakens to itself then God can then say what i am saying.  That is not ego.  That is Truth once One has awoken.

Thats not true. When there is no self, there is no mouth, language, infinite mind, god, or conversation. Because god is nothing. Therefore these all sentences, such as , i am awoken or i am that chair are identical sentences. Because all sentences and every word are identical because, they are nothing, therefore they are you. Awakening is a must to get this, without psychedelics. Because with psychedelics you still can think and process of thoughts. You need to forget everything and be in moment as before birth or after death. Be in the moment that time was never existed and realize that it was just existed by learning, as duality, mahasmadhi, infinite mind or god. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

How do you know that these are sentences, conversation, imagining and written by me? What is me?  When you so called speak,  can you see the words ? When you think, can you see the monkey mind? Do you think eyes see anything? Or is there such a thing as eye, if you dont name and label it? When you say mahasamadhi, isnt it something that you have imagined for future? Because you believe in that mahasmadhi will happen after death, because of the meaning of mahasamashi is that, and you think you are alive. So mahasamadhi is something that you imagine for future now for you, so you imagining it. Where is that imagination take place?

. If you are still stuck in process of thoughts, words, questions, any expectations or consider any happening about future, and you still take granded thoughts or words, you (you mean is as people, dont get me wrong) aint awake. 

Why do you keep insisting that I seriously believe in these stories? xD

God is God. Imagining these stories makes no difference. And as I mentioned, without imagining some of them, the James123 body/mind wouldn't be 'alive'. 

many people still think that illusion still goes on,

For You, illusion doesn't go on. There never was one. But the body/mind keeps acting to some extend as though there is illusion. Which is fine, because You aren't the body/mind.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly right.  The relative exists for the relative which is exactly why it's relative :)

The concept of death does not exist without birth.  It is a duality.

I think you guys are just talking about two sides of the same coin.   he is expressing non duality while you are stating that duality exists - which it does - for its own sake.  

It's a debate that has gone on here for years where some have said duality is an illusion.  But notice - it IS an illusion hehe.  You cannot get under existence.   I don't think @James123 is disputing this here but speaking of pure non-duality.  But I could be wrong....actually to depute it would just be a finite perspective.  Absolute Infinity or Absolute Nothingness or Absolute Love cannot be spoken.  

Yes :)

Jeez! You talk a lot.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thats not true. When there is no self, there is no mouth, language, infinite mind, god, or conversation. Because god is nothing. Therefore these all sentences, such as , i am awoken or i am that chair are identical sentences

Gotta come full circle my brother.  Formless is form.  All is One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

36 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

To my mum, Tony Parsons, Leo, Rumi, Mooji, sadhguru are all saying the same thing.

The difference is in the extremely subtle details. What i wrote about was NOT what this site writes about daily. It was a complete rejection and rebuke of it if anything. 

I'd have a stab that you'd need to be balls deep into spirituality to notice the details. If you're my mum you'll read what I've written and determine it was the exact thing every teacher talks about.

If it doesn't help you, dismiss it of course, but for those who are balls deep into spirituality, at the very least it would open their minds up to other possibilities, whether they know that consciously, or not(absorbed subconsciously)

Your mom sounds wise :)

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

17 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

But the body/mind keeps acting to some extend as though there is illusion. Which is fine, because You aren't the body/mind.

If you dont think, there is no body or mind. 

And as I mentioned, without imagining some of them, the James123 body/mind wouldn't be 'alive'. 

It is alive for you, because you believe in it brother as a self. Decrease your monkey mind till even there will be no one left to say “alive”.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Gotta come full circle my brother.  Formless js form.  All is One.

There is no such a thing as from brother. You have never began. Forget everything what you know and learn thats what non duality, before birth, death, now and awakening is.  Decrease your monkey mind till even there will be no one to say and know what is “formless and form”. 

Absolute Infinity or Absolute Nothingness or Absolute Love cannot be spoken. 

This is not a language or there is a you and speaking something. You just named and labeled it.  Awakening is must to get this. Absolute nothingness is every so called movement, word and thoughts. I am saying so called because there is no word and thoughts. If you dont think nothing never happens. Genuinely not knowing is absolute nothingness and pure non duality.

Great talking to you guys. 

Peace!

Edited by James123

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no such a thing as form brother. 

I hear you bro but you as God would be missing out on all of Creation if that were the case.  You would be missing out on Infinity.  God is so Infinite that it absolutely must take form in order to express itself.  Your very form is an expression of God!   If God were to forgo form it would make itself a devil. It would in essence be denying itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I hear you bro but you as God would be missing out on all of Creation if that were the case.  You would be missing out on Infinity.  God is so Infinite that it absolutely must take form in order to express itself.  Your very form is an expression of God!   If God were to forgo form it would make itself a devil. It would in essence be denying itself.

Peace brother! 

Much love! 

Edited by James123

@electroBeam Sometimes when we are dreaming, we just want to roll over and go back to sleep.

But what you are saying is, you woke from the dream to realise, the waking from a dream was also dreamed. 

So, now that you know this, what is there to do? 

The dream is already off the plate, living a normie life, but now spirituality, awakening, all that, is also seen as a dream.

They say, “call off the search”, well, you’ve called it off. Now what? No now, can’t just be.

What happens now?

1 hour ago, Spaceofawareness said:

But what you are saying is, you woke from the dream to realise, the waking from a dream was also dreamed. 

So, now that you know this, what is there to do? 

The dream is already off the plate, living a normie life, but now spirituality, awakening, all that, is also seen as a dream.

They say, “call off the search”, well, you’ve called it off. Now what? No now, can’t just be.

What happens now?

"call off the search", "you woke from the dream to realise", "the waking dream was also dreamed" is definitely a very scary but important part of the path. You are this human in a 3D world, and your existence depends on the form of that human. The 3D world wont die, but your existence will. Fast forward to ego death and then you realize the 3D world doesn't exist, and you are not the human form but the present moment itself(no self realization). Then its all about living your life from that perspective for the next 60 years or so for most people.

Been there. That's not what this post is about.

As shockingly absurd as it would sound to you, you're not awake. All that stuff, is relative to the spiritual path. Machine elves don't have the same spiritual paths we do. Living your life from a state of no realization or even infinite love realization is all relative to the human form still. Doesn't matter that you're self realized, if you've got any honesty in you, you'd notice that if I put a gun to your head, especially if you're as young as 23, you'd still not be happy about it. You can still tell a difference between now and gun to your head and shot. See the woke people on here can talk all day about "whose the I thats saying all this" or "there is no death", yet there's a big difference between talking and doing, and I'd love to get a bunch of self realized beings, put a gun to their head, and demonstrate their reaction, to show that. Psychedelics are a great way of simulating that, and in my case I almost physically died. You can say that alan watts crap of "oh im afraid, but im not afraid of being afraid, and ill 100% accept the fear" crap all you like, but no matter whether you're state is constantly self realization or not, you will not be ok with gun to your head. Simple. No one on here is awake. I know that for a fact, because I created everyone.

100% awake is complete dementia. Not human level dementia, god level dementia(and isn't this God damn obvious? You, the self realized being, are still ensuring you don't get hit by a bus. What drive is causing that? Devilry, ignorance, not wanting the truth, not wanting mahasamadhi, because you aren't awake. Once you're truly awake, you will be so demented that you wont know what getting hit by a bus is). Its forgetting to such an extreme level that if I asked you what your name was you'd act like you have dementia. Its complete and utter amnesia. Amnesia to the point that you'd forget what amnesia is. On the relative plane, its leaving the body. If you're not demented, then you aren't awake. And you're not, because you're still talking to me.

True awake is physical death, not ego death. Ego death is fooling around.

1 hour ago, Spaceofawareness said:

What happens now?

You might be awake, yet you're still integrating, still growing. And you're still integrating and growing because you still aren't satisfied. You might think you're satisfied without an ego, but you aren't, you're just pseudo satisfied. Its quite obvious, if you were 100% satisfied you wouldnt be integrating or growing at all.

And that's because the only thing that will 100% fulfill you is physical death. Gun to your head.

I'm not advocating suicide. But what I am saying is "what happens now" is trying to commit suicide without doing it directly. That's your goal, and objective, and you don't realize it. Because you don't realize it, you create heaps of self deception and schemes and plans for ensuring you don't commit suicide. Yet suicide is exactly what you want.

That's the game you're playing, trying to commit suicide without committing suicide, whether you think you're awake or not.

Anyway, this post will get negative reactions by lots, because I've also seen how hard people hide from the truth. And I just don't want to deal with it. I've got my own issues to deal with after seeing the stuff I saw on that trip, and all I'm interested in doing in sharing other parts of the map as forestluv would describe it. I'm not interested in debating your map. If you're genuinely curious about seeing more then you think you know, I can help you there easily. But I'm not good at helping you debate your own map. Go to the enlightened beings on here for that.

The debates in this thread is so hilariously ironic to the subject matter ??

Meme at the very top of the original post ;)

Edited by electroBeam

8 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Most underrated psychedelic plant.  Extremely easy to acquire and one of the smoothest longest acting psychedelic drugs there are.  Definitely give it a shot.  

That's true... I want to try but I don't have a sitter. Not sure if it is safe to do it without one. hehehe... I have a tendency of doing crazy things when epiphany's or true revelations arise ...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 hours ago, James123 said:

It is alive for you, because you believe in it brother as a self. Decrease your monkey mind till even there will be no one left to say “alive”.

There is no "alive". I was using that word for the sake of conversation.

5 hours ago, James123 said:

Great talking to you guys. 

Peace!

Peace :):)

Y'all should read some Ken Wilber to be aware of the traps in this work. It's easy to get stuck in a realization never wanting to progress further. 

If you think you've reached the highest awakening, then you haven't. 

Not directed at anyone. 

Edited by fridjonk

13 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

If you think you've reached the highest awakening, then you haven't. 

No thoughts is the highest level of awakening. Because , there is no self to go further and think. It is the core, genuinely not knowing. Before birth, after death and now. Identical. 

@electroBeam This is how I've been conceptualizing it:

- Awakening

What people talk about on here. It has many degrees.

- Full Awakening

• This is what I believe people like Krishna and Babaji had.
  • If someone puts a gun to your head, it makes 0 difference. So if some devices were screening your body, they would show data that is exactly the same as before. All the way till the bullet hits you. (I agree that no one on the forum has that level of awakening)
  • Yet the body/mind can still function, make survivial decisions and there is not total dementia. If someone put a gun to your head and said "you decide" then you probably decide for not being shot.
  • You are able to do mahasamadhi instantly at any moment

So basically physical death is 100% honestly accepted, yet, in most cases, physical death is avoided, and the game continued. For no reason other than playing the game for it's own sake. That decision is already gaming yourself but you do it for the sake of gaming.

The assumptions I made are:

•  It is possible to be so awake that you 100% honestly accepted physical death.
  • Yet, it is possible, that this doesn't necessarily mean you physically die. That means it is possible to continue the game. So the assumption is that making decisions like eating when you are hungry can happen, even when physical death is honestly 100% accepted.
  •  living like that is possible even without full dementia

- FULL AWAKENING

Mahasamadhi

So these were my assumptions before reading in this thread. You say, this is bs. What I labeled "Full Awakening" is bs. The assumptions made are bs. Only actual mahasamadhi is real awakening.

Do I understand what you are saying?

Edited by GreenWoods

2 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

- FULL Awakening

Mahasamadhi

Correct. Now is mahasamdhi. No thoughts, what is left? 

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

No thoughts is the highest level of awakening. Because , there is no self to go further and think. It is the core, genuinely not knowing. Before birth, after death and now. Identical. 

I hear you, yet, that no-self can become infinitely self-aware and infinitely self-conscious.

Infinite Love would be the "highest" awakening from what I've experienced; it ends with total utter nondual selflessness. 

There is no more distinction between thought or not in that state, something or nothing, doesn't matter. 

14 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

I hear you, yet, that no-self can become infinitely self-aware and infinitely self-conscious.

Infinite Love would be the "highest" awakening from what I've experienced; it ends with total utter nondual selflessness. 

This experience based on pcyhedelics or not the deepest sober one. You need to be awaken completely sober, be nothing fully and forget everything as nothing. Than you will get what i mean. Whatever you have learned, forget them whatever left it is. Love, infinite, highest or lowest is something you have learned. Therefore you will never be able to understand mahasmadhi is now. If you can name and label something that you have experience thats not an awakening, because it never comes with something that you know, it is just being as nothing. And nothing has no name, just being therefore no thoughts and not knowing. Empty your cup, otherwise you will be stuck in process of thoughts, as infinite, god, love, vs... Listen papaji. I just posted. Do you know what is love or infinite before birth? If answer is no, thats aint a awakening. 

Edited by James123

31 minutes ago, James123 said:

This experience based on pcyhedelics or not the deepest sober one. You need to be awaken completely sober, be nothing fully and forget everything as nothing. Than you will get what i mean. Whatever you have learned, forget them whatever left it is. Love, infinite, highest or lowest is something you have learned. Therefore you will never be able to understand mahasmadhi is now. If you can name and label something that you have experience thats not an awakening, because it never comes with something that you know, it is just being as nothing. And nothing has no name, just being therefore no thoughts and not knowing. Empty your cup, otherwise you will be stuck in process of thoughts, as infinite, god, love, vs... Listen papaji. I just posted. Do you know what is love or infinite before birth? If answer is no, thats aint a awakening. 

Brother,  @fridjonk has it correct.   Do not confuse the map for the territory.  What is being said here is being pointed to.  The words themselves are thought.  I have become Absolute Love sober.  Absolute Love and Absolute Nothing and Absolute Infinity and Absolute Being are identical.  The guy in the video has not become conscious of the highest Truth if he still limits God and imposes duality between everything and nothing.    Have to become Nothing to become conscious that it is Everything.  And everything is Love.  This cannot be explained to you on a forum.   It can only be pointed to here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.