2g Magic Mushroom Trip Report - (Shower of Love)

Muhammad Jawad
By Muhammad Jawad in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
After 40 minutes of consuming 2 grams of Magic Mushroom, I started feeling the effects of it.   I became more present. Started feeling changes in my temperature. My Visual and Sound Senses were enhanced.   The surrounding colors were more Intense. Patterns were appearing in different things. I was having a 3rd person view from above the head.   I was feeling really happy. I was smiling and laughing with Intense Joy. I never felt that kind of peace and Joy in any other thing.   When I closed my eyes I saw a few Faces or Eyes. Then after some time, I thought let’s find out God and try to understand Creation.   I felt or saw that there is a Source which is a shower of each and every creation. And that source is creating things continuously. It is a never-ending process of creation. Maybe that is some kind of expansion.   I was in a Dark Space or sky kind of empty Field. And I can see Every thought, Every sound, every sensation, every image or imagination are creations and appearing from the same source which is inside me.   I got to know that “I am” also a thought. Which often get born and die after some time.   I asked myself a question Who am I? Where am I? Let’s find out.   I realized that these sensations, thoughts, imaginations, sounds are not me. Even I realized that ”I am” is also a thought. I realized that I am the one who is aware of all these creations (Thoughts etc..).   Then I decided to find out the one who is aware of everything.   And He started to play Hide & Seek with me. I turned my attention toward the one who was aware of everything. Who was the source & creator of everything and there I saw myself and then again he was in the background aware of all of this drama.   Then I started to find him again and when I reached there It was me again. And I realized again he is still in the background watching all of this.   And I spent a lot of time playing this game. And couldn’t find me or myself. I could just sense that there is a creator and knower of all of this drama.   Then I became Love, I became Happiness. I became a source and shower of Love & happiness.   I saw that all Universes, Planets, Galaxies, Heaven & hell is inside me. All the infinite time is in me.   There was only one layer that remained between “Me” and “God”. That layer was “Me”.   I was so close to him and I could feel his closeness. At that Stage When I knocked at the Door between me & God.   I heard the voice of God from my heart Ears asking me “What do you need? Today you will be granted with whatever you will desire.   And I was in Ultimate Peace and Joy which I knew that I will never find this in fulfillment of any worldly desire. So I answered. I need nothing. Because Today I got everything.” Then I remembered the following Poetry of Allam Iqbal:   Urdu Translation: “Khudi ko kar buland itna k her taqdeer se pehlay, Khuda banday se khud poochay bata teri Raza kia hai”?   English Translation: “Develop yourself so much, that before every decree, God himself will ascertain from you: “What is it that you desire.”   I experienced this stage.   I could see God in everything. I decided to put my feeling onto paper and when I tried I put just a “Dot” in the center of the paper. That “Dot” was the conclusion of my whole experience.   And then I remembered the saying of Saint Baba Bullay Shah “Ek Nuqtay wich gal mukdi aye”. < > English Translation: “Everything conclude to just 1 point”. 

I came up with a few following Conclusions at the end of my Experience:   Who am I?   I am a Knower.   Instead, there is no "I am" it's just a thought. There is just a Knower.   Even the word "Knower" also limits his introduction. Because the knower is dependent on some Separate Entity or thing or object "known". I am Knower & Known both. They are not 2. They are ONE.   I do not exist because “I” is just a Thought.    Only He exists. He is everything. 

What is my purpose in life?   I don't have any purpose I am already fulfilled. Instead, Everything is coming out of me. I just need to recognize my true self. That should be the purpose of our life. And after knowing yourself you will see that you have everything and everything is perfect. 
  What do you want to know?   You are already at peace you don't need anything.   Whenever you have any confusion or question just Watch that question and Confusion and its feeling itself.    Just Act from the base of who you are.   Don't React. Act After Connecting with God.   Be Silent and Just Watch. Don't try to control anything or any thought.    Just spend most of your energy on the Assets (Whatever) which generate your income Automatically. So you can Detach from this Illusion and Just Watch and Act ACCORDINGLY. 

What do you want to become?   I want to be at Peace.   I want to go back to that Peace Which I had Before the illusion of this (Birth ).   I don't need to become anything I am Already it.   I am Peace. I am Love.    Peace & Love   Whatever Requires your attention automatically will come to you. You don't need to remain to think all the time about that.   Soul of Everything (Money etc..) is He (God/Consciousness/Peace/Love).   "I" thought Produce or appear from God/Consciousness and the "World" is Sub Thought of the "I" Thought.  
  • 0 replies