Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bronsoval

Absolute Infinate Madness

11 posts in this topic

Leo constantly berates ego. Leo takes mystery substance that causes ego death.  Leo becomes god.  What the actualized fuck?  Maybe he should consider more testing.  Im no scientist but should it have had a different outcome?  It seems like after taking the substance Leo's ego may have compensated for the temporary lapse of control.

That's because ego twists this whole thing around.

To become God is the humblest move possible. But from your egoic perspective it looks arrogant because it feels threatening to you that I am now somehow above you. But that's not how it feels to me. I AM YOU! So there's no superiority or separation. There is no one to whom I could be superior or inferior. Those ideas only make sense to egos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You've missed the nuance of what Leo has been talking about since the beginning of his Enlightenment series then. It's not as simple as "Leo takes substance, Leo becomes God". No. I'd suggest re-watching his Enlightenment series from the start and then reading some books about non-duality. Here is the first video to get you started:

Good luck!

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's because ego twists this whole thing around.

To become God is the humblest move possible. But from your egoic perspective it looks arrogant because it feels threatening to you that I am now somehow above you. But that's not how it feels to me. I AM YOU! So there's no superiority or separation. There is no one to whom I could be superior or inferior. Those ideas only make sense to egos.

"I AM YOU!" Reading this gave me a warm fuzzy feeling that I wasn't expecting!  Thank you for explaining this

Perhaps it may help to ponder the fact that everything is a mental projection of yours. Thus whatever Leo says or does is like smoke: it has no inherent consistence. Same with anything else.

Reacting to your mental projections is playing cat and mouse with yourself.

Once you got rid of a thorn in your skin through the skillful use of another, better to get rid of both otherwise it's likely to go back to the starting point.

I'll try to talk to you from a rational point of view...
The actualising path is indeed the ego becoming bigger and bigger... Until it becomes God... Nobody says this in this way.
During the path we tend to demonise the ego because it is what prevent us to step further. But indeed the ego becomes bigger then before and more subtle. Every step the ego incorporates the step before, it comprehend itself. The mechanism is this: it has to painfully break itself as it is, let some self-less insight come in, integrate into itself. A bigger ego is a more evolved ego. A growing ego is by definition becoming more and more humble, rational, intuitive, compassionate, and all the good virtues... Because it broken itself when it was thinking to be superior or to already know, for example. 
What people usually reference as ego is instead a strong ego which is thick and incapable of breaking, and therefore growing.
So, don't be against ego. Ego is us, ego is you. An enlightened person's ego is permanently God. His ego has became so big that it includes everything, it is everything. So then it doesn't exit anymore... Or it does only exist. Point of views..
An ego who affirm to be god is whether an inflated mad ego or it is really big enough to experience and say that. So check whether it is true or not... Now, the way to check whether it is true or not is to understand the person who say that. And here comes the problem because you cannot understand a person, or whatever, if your eyes are not clear enough. Can you tell how much your eyes are clear?
Whenever you judge, check first if you don't have dusty eyes first.

@Bronsoval It's a practice of questioning what you are existentially.

Have you watched Leo's enlightenment videos yet? If you did, you wouldn't be asking me that question. Start from his "Spiritual Enlightenment Intro" video for beginners and then move up to more advanced material. Leo's "What is God?" video is far too advanced for someone at your stage.

Edited by Extreme Z7

6 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

@Bronsoval It's a practice of questioning what you are existentially.

Have you watched Leo's enlightenment videos yet? If you did, you wouldn't be asking me that question. Start from his "Spiritual Enlightenment Intro" video for beginners and then move up to more advanced material. Leo's "What is God?" video is far too advanced for someone at your stage.

True. Yet Leo plans to tell everyone how he did it.  If i were to just click on the next video in the series next week (as im sure many people like myself intend to) i could potentially learn how to become god.  It could be detrimental to my well being as i do not have the self control, intellect or experience  that Leo does.  I am not yet Leo, i guess.  More testing please.  Existentially I am nothing.  Existence is meaningless