Endangered-EGO

I don't know. I don't want. What am I doing?

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@Endangered-EGO   Lol, let your concerns go, no matter how small.  Really, its ALL okay.  You made it man, take a sigh of relief and just let the wonderings of what do go, and melt away into this moment.  This is integration, relax, let go, trust into the unknown of what you are and is happening, as fully as possible without trying.  No rush, no more to do, nothing ever needed to be done, nothing ever was a problem, be silent let this sink in.  And if you have to go to work, go to work :)

Thank you, I believe that is what I needed to hear.

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Yeah well, it's like I know there is nothing to do. That I could do things, but I just don't feel the need to "go anywhere"? I don't feel the need to find chase anything, including awakenings. Not even love. A part of me still does, out of "functioning reasons". I am not used to function without needing to get anywhere.

There is no you doing anything. Life is just happening. There is no where to go already. Where are you going to go anyways lol? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

It's not that I claim to not need to do that. I'm just not sure I am doing it right. I am not sure what this feeling of being a "me" is like. I'm not sure I am resting awareness on the me. Is it the same as "being aware of being aware"? What is the "feeling of being a me" without thoughts?
Is it part of the method to struggle doing that? In that case I'm doing it right, if it's "being aware of being aware" that is the "me-ness" outside of thought/concept/percept's.

What’s being noticed is a lot of thoughts arise. That is completely fine. There was a time when you were not orienting home, or, inward. And now you are. So this is a / the time where you are, and are noticing a lot of thoughts about feeling. That is really great. Nothing need be thought about it, like it’s progress, good, bad, right, wrong, etc. Maybe tomorrow you self inquire again, and there’s a bit less thoughts about feeling, and a pinch more feeling. That’s also great. Maybe next day, even more so. Enjoy the ride. ☺️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Endangered-EGO Let the body acclimate to the realization. Truthful actions comes as little gifts without any forcefulness to it. But in the beginning there might be more stillness/inaction.

All is well ❤

20190814_152557.jpg

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi