Preety_India

Leo appearing in dreams! Anyone else?

31 posts in this topic

I've had countless dreams where Leo appears in them and offers advice. He is usually wearing a plain shirt, mostly black, (really not making up) and appears to be standing on some edge, can only see face though, and he appears to be murmuring and smirking and saying things.. 

Whats the significance of such dreams? Does it mean something? Like in terms of progress in life or some obstacle on the path that Leo is trying to clear or does his symbolism mean any specific message? 

This is probably the 15th time that I saw Leo in my dreams when I'm in deep sleep. Not Joking at all. 

I usually wake up and watch Leo's videos. Is it because of this that I get frequent dreams? 

The entire content of the dreams in general is not about Leo though. 

It is usually a dream about something else and Leo appears out of nowhere in the middle of the sequence and begins speaking. 

After his short intercession, the dream continues once again with the same scenery and characters. 

The last night dream was about Leo narrating an extremely long mythical tale about gurus and people and their interactions and how these lead to gurus getting rich and famous. 

Leo also wrote a post in the dream but it did not appear on a website like this, but on a floor like a newspaper lying on the floor. 

I went and checked that newspaper and the entire mythical tale was in it just the way Leo had narrated. 

Maybe dreams have some correlation to what you watch during the day.

In many of these dreams his murmurings are almost unintelligible. 

Anyone else experienced this phenomenon or anything similar then please share. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I had one dream which involved a small segment involving actualized.org a few months ago. Quoting from my dream journal: 

Watching Actualized videos I discovered some I hadn't seen before. Leo had developed a new style where he would speak in front of flowing vivid natural backgrounds (such as oversaturated golden red sunsets running at accelerated speeds), and would include segments illustrating examples portrayed as skits played by hired actors against a more traditional neutral backdrop.

Make of that what you will I suppose.

In one of my dreams I was at Leo's home in Vegas and he had the most big-ass sandstone palace you could ever imagine. It was covered all over with emeralds.

In another dream he showed me his recording room and the entrance led through an old pig slaughterhouse.

3 minutes ago, Travelion said:

In one of my dreams I was at Leo's home in Vegas and he had the most big-ass sandstone palace you could ever imagine. It was covered all over with emeralds.

Cool

I had a dream a few days ago where Leo said in a video "I did 5-Meo for 30 days and I couldnt sleep for 3 days, I thought I was gonna die" and then he started crying. I was worried about him. But now I realized the dream was silly since Leo has already died thousands of times so why would he be scared lol. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

28 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

Just remember that Leo in your dreams is you, your creation. The advice is actually your own knowledge already, but you have to frame it in a way where some wise man gives it to you, so you create Leo and tell yourself what you deep down already know. 

This ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Carl Jung on dreams:

“Dreams are impartial, spontaneous products of the unconscious psyche, outside the control of the will. They are pure nature; they show us the unvarnished, natural truth, and are therefore fitted, as nothing else is, to give us back an attitude that accords with our basic human nature when our consciousness has strayed too far from its foundations and run into an impasse.”

“I have noticed that dreams are as simple or as complicated as the dreamer is himself, only they are always a little bit ahead of the dreamer’s consciousness. I do not understand my own dreams any better than any of you, for they are always somewhat beyond my grasp and I have the same trouble with them as anyone who knows nothing about dream interpretation. Knowledge is no advantage when it is a matter of one’s own dreams.” 

“They do not deceive, they do not lie, they do not distort or disguise. They are invariably seeking to express something that the ego does not know and does not understand.”

Link:

https://www.thesap.org.uk/resources/articles-on-jungian-psychology-2/carl-gustav-jung/dreams/#:~:text=Jung saw dreams as the,process that he called individuation.

It's weird, I stopped trying to 'understand' dreams, or pull the symbolism out of every detail, and they no longer seem symbolic but just lots of fun. 

45 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

Just remember that Leo in your dreams is you, your creation. The advice is actually your own knowledge already, but you have to frame it in a way where some wise man gives it to you, so you create Leo and tell yourself what you deep down already know. 

That was so sweet. 

42 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I had a dream with him tonight aswell. He told me to be strategic and wait, lmao. 

Lol. 

Lol time to kill the Guru or something. 

I've had other online figures in my dreams but not Leo.

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I've had countless dreams where Leo appears in them and offers advice.

That's never happened to me. That's despite me thinking about him every second of my waking life. What can a man do?

But seriously now:

My pet theory is that recognisable people you dream of regularly represent some sort of strong emotional drama that needs resolving. It's not necessarily attachment to that person per se - just what they represent to you. What does Leo represent to you?

For years I've had dreams involving ex-girfriends (and trains). What does it all mean? Dunno, still working it out, but it's definitely emotional.

Edited by LastThursday

57% paranoid

The fun thing is that the more people share dream reports of meeting leo, the more leo will appear in our dreams.  Not necessarily anything mystical, besides the powerful demonstration of suggestion. 

Me else! I dreamt about India for almost 2 years after I had been there for just 2 days on business trip. I was always with somebody else -  parents, relatives, friends, colleagues, I took quite a crowd of people over there with me. And each time we were on our way home but we nevere got there - we stuck in the traffic, lost our way, were to tired or whatsoever... These dreams stopped as abruptly as they began. In my last dream I was getting into the air plane to fly to India, but they checked the visas at the entrance and sorted me out. My colleagues took the flight without me.

I wish, I could go back to India and understand, what happened 18 years ago. But I am a little afraid. Afraid that something happened, but also that nothing happened.

Edited by Hulia

I dream about Leo a lot too. It's simply happens because of the fact that we spend a lot of our waking time seeing Leo's face (watching him talk) that he became an important figure in our subconscious mind. And that's About it. He will keep appearing in your dreams. Sometimes in unrelated situations like maybe seeing him cooking or something. Because dreams are just random hallucinations they don't mean or symbolize nothing. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Preety_India your highly attached yourself with him. he came in one or two of my dreams and spake with me. when I consume his material less, he evaporate like gas. it is better not lost, and attached too much. if someone came in your dream, this means you highly opened up your subconscious mind for him. I would advise to open yourself not for Leo, but for what he teach. having multiple teachers will help to solve the problem. even here I can smell there is actualized.org culture, and psychology. most people have the same taste of speaking and thinking. it is great not lost who you are. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

@Conscious life

I kinda don't mind Leo coming in my dreams. Even in dreams he is giving solid advice ;):P

I think I've never had that, and I find that kinda strange.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Preety_India but if I see him again in my dream, I will kill him. the Zen have a saying that if you meet the Buddha on the way, kill him. kill the buddha, kill the godhead, kill the Jesus, kill Leo. "if buddha have come on your thoughts, kill him and rinse your mouth." the same applies to Leo. true advice is from higher self, not from Leo, from your god self.