Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Craigxt22

Psychedelics Weekly

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Is doing psychedelics on a weekly basis safe (every weekend)? Is that too much? Mushrooms and LSD is what I am refering to. I have already started at light doses. My main plan is to trip 50+ times on 'easiser' substances and then move onto 5MeO, DPT and the more hardcore etc.

I know this is abit of a vague question, espescially as everyone reacts differently to different substances, but what are things I can expect in say a years time from now assuming I tripped every single weekend? I have alot of emotional baggage, traumas and neurosis I would like healing from. Will most of this type stuff be reduced?

I sometimes struggle to find specific guidance with psychedelics. Should we meditate while tripping? Should we trip in complete darkness? Lay on the floor symmetrically? Should we go and walk in nature? Or am I just overthinking?

Let me know if any of you are doing something similar.

Thanks

PS, I am aware of tolerance, I still seem to trip after 7 days break. Maybe I could trip with 2 weeks break if my tolerance increases.

When you are starting to doing it, and be aware of the process, you will see for yourself if you can continue to do this on a weekly basis. But in my opinion it will get too much and when you have deep/intense trips I think you dont want to continue trip again and again on a weekly basis. Often when I had an LSD trip I think like Im never doing this again and only after a few months I want to trip again. I think its not the right way with psychedelics to build an mechanical habit out of it, like it would work with other spiritual practices like meditation. But you need to test out for yourself and figure it out.

Thanks. Yes the last 2 or 3 trips I had to force myself to do it. Maybe if I waited 2 weeks between it wouldn't be so much.

It's not about how many times someone tripped.  

Trip when you feel like tripping. Not saying that the schedule is not important at all but you have to have a strong desire to trip. 
Do it when you are in the best mood for that, when you want to have fun, when you want to know who you truly are.
Try to relax as deep as possible during tripping, investigate the direct experience, that's the main point.

Few years of tripping using LSD/Shrooms/5-MeO may completely change your life in a beautiful way.

I highly recommend to meditate daily for 1 hour as the first thing in the morning while you're working with these substances.

Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Craigxt22 Don't force yourself to trip. Integrate thoroughly. Grounding is very important with the psychedelic approach.

You could trip once a week for a while and then take a break.
Do what feels right! For most people it's probably not advisable to trip all the time.

If it feels right, do it.
If not, please don't. It's not about the number of trips, but about their depth.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Good idea if you take a low to medium dose most of the time and reserve the high doses for a more appropriate time.

Every time when you feel like you're starting to develop tolerance switch to a different substance.

Edited by Michal__

I thought this was some new magazine called Psychedelics Weekly.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Craigxt22 i did 2, 4 ,6 and 10 gr dried shrooms in a month (1 trip once a week). And everything has radically changed. Be very careful what you are doing specially if you are using high amount. Because ego might will never be back as it used to be. So, you can lose your mind. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, Rilles said:

I thought this was some new magazine called Psychedelics Weekly.

Lol ?