Cosmin_Visan

The employment of flower-power talk to hide the lack of real understanding

73 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

The guy was not even arguing. He's been on a rationalistic spree for the past day, without trying to understand the other side even for once. Just looping around back and forth in a circle.

All I'm saying is that what took me out of my "rationalistic spree" back then was getting debunked by @Forestluv. Only after that I was able to see that I was full of shit and willing to introspect. But it took him to play my own game and beat me to it for me to see. 

I don't blame Leo for not being willing to deal with those types though. It's a lot of energy to help just one person.

@LfcCharlie4

Prevent...what? Seekers from seeking? You from being, you...? Not sure I understand where you’re coming from. 

Here’s something Introductory / newbie oriented. Not that more books, and videos wouldn’t help. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@4201 I remember you. You were serious and not at all like this guy.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

Would a flower protect me from a man who tries to behead my family?

Could you create reality outside of your own scope, intentions, attitude, etc? 

How would you even know the difference?

What is prior is ‘arrived at’ by letting go. 

Things never become thoughts. 

Thoughts become things. 

One source. 

Reminds me very much of @Joseph Maynor. I tried with him for years and it only got worse because he was so pig-headed.

I would rather focus my energy on people who will benefit from the advice.

I used to believe that everyone should be awakened and saved, but this is not the case. Most are not ready.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nahm You can't stop God's infinite will from having a man trying to murder your family out of Love. You can express God's infinite will by protecting your family, it doesn't matter if that's egoic, it's still Love. 

I can see that he was struggling to understand that which could not be understood. 

His desire to understand was genuine. Not sure if banning him helped him. 

He needs to contemplate more for himself, rather than asking questions and then rejecting all answers. 

@Nahm What comes to my mind, is consciousness being able to generate whatever it wants. Whatever narrative it wants to take place.

Edited by Red-White-Light

12 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

Would a flower protect me from a man who tries to behead my family?

You're being deliberately daft. Would a sword protect you from a gun etc. etc.? How likely is it you're going to be beheaded in London? Don't you get the gist of what @Preety_India was saying?

57% paranoid

@LastThursday I got what she was saying. I just didn't think comparing a sword to a flower is a good point to make, because it assumes paper can beat scissors. Just as how gun defeats sword.

2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

You're being deliberately daft. Would a sword protect you from a gun etc. etc.? How likely is it you're going to be beheaded in London? Don't you get the gist of what @Preety_India was saying?

@Red-White-Light

Do those thoughts resonate? That is, is what you said a pure expression of your most intimate true nature? (Does it feel amazing thinking those thoughts?)

On what direct experience are you basing, that there is an ‘it’ which wants a narrative? 

@Nahm It's amazing that consciousness is so Pure that it can't see evil, but it's also slightly tragic. It doesn't feel great to know someone can try to kill your family, no.

@Nahm Language is kind of tricky. I believe consciousness creates narrative as a result, not as a reason.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

On what direct experience are you basing, that there is an ‘it’ which wants a narrative? 

17 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

His desire to understand was genuine.

Please show me where you saw that exactly!

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Nahm The present moment manifesting before us.

I do not mean this semantically, and hope it isn’t heard that way.... is that actually the direct experience? Us & a present moment ....which intentions can be credited to? Who / what, is the you / us which can do this?