Yali

Peter Ralston on Love

10 posts in this topic

To ask about Love, you're fooling yourself (paraphrased)

Edited by Yali

Quite interesting. I make the biggest progess whenever I throw out all the concepts I have learned about enlightenment, non-duality and so forth. My mind requires true curiousity to look deeply enough to get a glimpse of something.

Truth is Love.

And no amount of excuses will change it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Truth is Love.

Amen. 

Peter is right. This thread was created probably because he contradicts what we want to hear about love.

He says go for the Truth, toss out what I say.

And Leo says Truth is Love, don’t listen to whoever says otherwise.

Generally, people prefer love, not Truth. That’s why it’s an easy sell.

Edited by Arzola

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Truth is Love.

I wonder if I will ever get to meet you in real life. I don't know whether you are AI that only exists on the Internet or real human you can meet offline...

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind

33 minutes ago, Arzola said:

Peter is right. This thread was created probably because he contradicts what we want to hear about love.

He says go for the Truth, toss out what I say.

And Leo says Truth is Love, don’t listen to whoever says otherwise.

Generally, people prefer love, not Truth. That’s why it’s an easy sell.

If Truth is Love then pursuing the Truth eventually tells you what you need to know about Love.

Only sharing this. Don't know, myself. 

I've always leaned towards deconstructing attachment in the form of "love". 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Yeah. Better put it like this:

17 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

If Truth is Love then pursuing the Truth eventually tells you what you need to know about Love Truth.

:D

At the end of the day "love " God "" consciousness " are just words. Concepts. You  have to imagine what they mean. And ofcourse they mean absolutely nothing as is all language. The point is whatever you want to call 'what is' .. Is not it. But also it is it. Since everything is it. Truth is just THIS. Feel free to call THIS whatever you want and fight over it. It doesn't matter in any way at all. What I'm saying is probably the most obvious thing you can ever say.yet it is pure truth and it files over people's heads because they are so identified with concepts that they miss the obvious. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .