Eren Eeager

Does Love equal eternal bliss or what?

17 posts in this topic

Love is blissful from our experience as human beings trying to understand ourselves but what is it from the Pov of God? Is the bliss gone? Is God left with just pure awareness without bliss? I mean like a bland raw being. This is a tragedy if this is true. 

I am actually preventing  myself from freaking out from the exestintial terror of this idea. 

P. S:  It has to be Bliss right? If not, how it could bear the weight of being the whole universe? How it could be itself without Bliss? I think. 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I ended up freaking out as always, oh my freaking OCD. But I think I got it, it cannot be but Bliss, how could God be able to be itself as the driving force for all existence without bliss? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager you're right with your insight. It is pure bliss. How can it not? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

32 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It is pure bliss. How can it not? 

Well, love can hurt like hell too. 

Accepting love is bliss isn't always so easy if you're experiencing the rough side of it.

@CultivateLove I always remember when someone told me that if someone loved you truly they can't hurt you. 

@Preety_India My mom loves me with all her heart, but I'd be lying if I said she hasn't hurt me deeply in the past, and vice versa. It's not because she didn't love me or I didn't love her, it was because of a lack of wisdom. 

If you love somebody, you open up the possibility of being hurt, because you care about what that person thinks and feels deeply.

Then there's also just the possibility of losing someone or something you love deeply, which is one of the worst pains you can feel in this life. 

Yet, it's all worth it, even if one doesn't understand it. There have been several periods in my life where love caused me so much pain that I didn't feel like living anymore, I only kept going because killing myself would cause those who love me so much pain, and I just couldn't do that to them.

So it's love that pushed me into hell, and it's love that brought me back out, and it's because of love that I can see it's all worth it in the end, but I definitely wasn't always able to, so I totally get why love terrifies people because it can truly be terrifying and excrusiating.

Edited by CultivateLove

@CultivateLove that's the events that happen in the course of love. But love in its experiential form isn't hurtful. 

For example if your mom is giving you affection right now and loving you, it's not hurtful. 

If you're loving a pet right now it's not hurtful. 

The process of love is not hurtful 

And if your mom said something that is hurtful then it's the words and her actions that are hurtful. But the love that she has for you is not hurtful. 

Similarly if someone dies, the death or loss is hurtful. 

Love is eternal and love is pure bliss. Whatever happens, the lover has no control over it. But in their intent to love you, it's pure love in the moment. 

@Eren Eeager I don't understand your question clearly. It depends on what do you define this bliss you're talking about as. It's definitely not the human emotion. Since only humans can experience human emotions. A rock doesn't experience bliss 

In Hinduism they talk about the ultimate reality as sat-chit-ananda. Being consciousness bliss. But they don't mean bliss as an emotional state. They mean the state of being unconditional and free. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Sorry guys I let my mind go wild again. There is nothing here to answer.

2 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Sorry guys I let my mind go wild again. There is nothing here to answer.

Good catch. Don't think the answer, realize it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It's always good to stay off drugs.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

All is Love. There really Isn't anything else and can't be. Love is literally everything. 

An orgasm is a great ‘blissful’ experience. Imagine what the whole of experience must be ‘made of’, such that experience is the apparent limitation of ‘that’. Can’t get ‘there’, but letting limitations go, you already are what ‘there’ is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

An orgasm is a great ‘blissful’ experience. Imagine what the whole of experience must be ‘made of’, such that experience is the apparent limitation of ‘that’. Can’t get ‘there’, but letting limitations go, you already are what ‘there’ is. 

For this I don't need ? and ?‍?. All I have to do is to be/feel.