Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blankisomeone

Phoebe and Ross argue evolution?

11 posts in this topic

Now imagine of Ross watched Deconstructing the Myth Of Science Pt. 1,2 and 3. His world would collapse!

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Now imagine of Ross watched Deconstructing the Myth Of Science Pt. 1,2 and 3. His world would collapse!

“How would he go to work tomorrow? ... How would he face the other science guys? ... How– how would he face himself, oh!”?

Edited by blankisomeone

@blankisomeone I fucking love friends, that shit is my childhood. I watched this episode not too long ago. 

Ross is whiny and annoying all the time. Hilarious how Phoebe at the end lost respect for Ross. 

"Don't get me started on gravity" 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

"Monkeys, Darwin, you know hum heum, It's a nice story, I just think it's a little too easy"

xD xD xD

I hated Phoebe in those episodes, now it's just too damn funny xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

And Leo thinks his stuff is advanced? Phoebe knew it all even before the 21st century.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

36 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

And Leo thinks his stuff is advanced? Phoebe knew it all even before the 21st century.

She even used fancy terms like "Belief system".

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

She even used fancy terms like "Belief system".

Yeah, I am currently watching the show for the very first time. I know I'm late, but that's because I was always too busy to watch TV. When I saw that clip, I wanted to post it here, but then I forgot. Phoebe is a hippie and has a lot of wisdom, but she's also very delusional. Great show, regardless.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Yeah, I am currently watching the show for the very first time. I know I'm late, but that's because I was always too busy to watch TV. When I saw that clip, I wanted to post it here, but then I forgot. Phoebe is a hippie and has a lot of wisdom, but she's also very delusional. Great show, regardless.

She's been through so much shit in her life

She gained a lot of wisdom haha

"You know what, I think maybe it's time you put ROSS under the microscope" lol

"you all thought the atom was the smallest thing, until you split it open and this, like, whole mess of crap came out"

Edited by blankisomeone

Phoebe's my favourite of the gang right after Chandler. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Rachel the sweetheart and phoebe the cute one.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.