Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Firebird

Etheric body

3 posts in this topic

I felt divine energy last night. I thought about God, the universe, alien worlds, infinity, rebirth and death a lot. You can't imagine what was going inside me. God worked through me in weird ways and I became aware of the illusion of the maya. I became aware of my etheric body when I saw a ghost. A middle-aged man, strongly masculine and highly intelligent. Probably died of coronavirus. He said to me why dont you leave this body. I am a cripple. He saw through my energy that I was suffering my physical body. After I woke up it was creepy when I realized that the ghost was real.

Being a cripple, I needed to discipline my etheric body so that I hold this body.

So when I went to sleep I said I am not the etheric body because I feared that I might die and not return to body.

I wasnt dreaming at all. When I woke up my etheric body is shaking the physical because I didnt surrender to dreaming. How do I bring back balance to my body. Should I do hatha yoga? I disturbed the organization of my energies all because I said I am not the etheric body.

Edited by Firebird

@Firebird

This thread is actually good. Why do you wanna lock it? I was enjoying reading it. 

It seems that you had a great experience. 

What is your take home message from this experience if I may ask? 

Do you think that all suffering is due to the existence of the self in a material body and not the etheric? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.