thibault

Decentralized DMT

5 posts in this topic

Dumb thought I had in the shower today.

Considering the potential of psychedelics, especially DMT, why hasn't a greedy chemist with a penchant for illegal activity :

• produced a few years worth of DMT for the maximum fraction of the population that is ready for it over those next few years
  • buried small, individual-sized stashes of it near the most populous cities
  • sold the GPS coordinates of each stash with a self regulating price mechanism in a smart contract that would liquidate that supply over the next few years
  • rinsed and repeated

#JustShowerThoughts

It's much simpler to work for a research chemical company and sell psychedelics which may be different from DMT but still provide everything you need in a psychedelic.

• With an actual company you get real money, rather than dirty money, so you don't need to hide it from the government
  • You can actually ship your product to your customer rather than having to bury it somewhere and have someone unbury it
  • You can be liable for your actions, so your customers can trust you more. Not sure if I would trust somebody selling me GPS location of a drug stash
  • You can actually sell the amount that is desired. Imagine having to bury every possible quantity of every drug you want to sell
  • You can do business everywhere in the world by shipping the research chemicals by mail rather than having to do business at one location

If you don't know about research chemicals, a good google search may help you. Acquiring psychedelics doesn't have to be illegal and complicated. Of course legality varies with the country, but here in Canada, 1P-LSD, 4-Aco-DMT (shroom analog) and 5-MeO-DMT are legal.

Edited by 4201

You would be caught and sent to prison for 100 years for a stunt like that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

It's much simpler to work for a research chemical company and sell psychedelics which may be different from DMT but still provide everything you need in a psychedelic.

• With an actual company you get real money, rather than dirty money, so you don't need to hide it from the government
  • You can actually ship your product to your customer rather than having to bury it somewhere and have someone unbury it
  • You can be liable for your actions, so your customers can trust you more. Not sure if I would trust somebody selling me GPS location of a drug stash
  • You can actually sell the amount that is desired. Imagine having to bury every possible quantity of every drug you want to sell
  • You can do business everywhere in the world by shipping the research chemicals by mail rather than having to do business at one location

If you don't know about research chemicals, a good google search may help you. Acquiring psychedelics doesn't have to be illegal and complicated. Of course legality varies with the country, but here in Canada, 1P-LSD, 4-Aco-DMT (shroom analog) and 5-MeO-DMT are legal.

Thank you for the insightful reply. I'm the type to imagine very impractical scenarios, especially in the shower.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You would be caught and sent to prison for 100 years for a stunt like that.

I bet. Probably even 1000 if it was an option.

13 hours ago, thibault said:

Thank you for the insightful reply. I'm the type to imagine very impractical scenarios, especially in the shower.

Don't stop! Maybe someday you'll have a great idea that will end up being very practical.