Jaka Pirs Hanzic

Q: When the ego subsides completely...

11 posts in this topic

... is there still a perception of the world, since the perceiver itself is a creation of nothingness?

I know this can't be explained, but im just looking for some insights to guide my inquiry. Thank you!

The true witness is nothingness, it is not a creation. Whatever is experienced is not it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Jaka Pirs Hanzic Yep, it is the experience itself, not the contents of it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 hours ago, Jaka Pirs Hanzic said:

@tsuki So then nothingness cannot be experienced? It only... is?

Yes if you experienced nothingness who’s the one experiencing it another nothingness? This when you realize there is no experiencing anything ever. That’s an illusion. 

5 hours ago, Jaka Pirs Hanzic said:

... is there still a perception of the world, since the perceiver itself is a creation of nothingness?

I know this can't be explained, but im just looking for some insights to guide my inquiry. Thank you!

The ego being stripped away is just when the idea of the character being you and you not being no one  is erased

In the dream dimension, there has to be some layer of ego for the illusion of a separate self to exist. For enlightened people, their ego is very thin, to the point of translucency. They realize themselves as pure Consciousness, but wear a thin layer of ego to continue being in the dream. When they decide to let go of that layer, I feel they return to being pure Consciousness, entirely awake.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, Moksha said:

In the dream dimension, there has to be some layer of ego for the illusion of a separate self to exist. For enlightened people, their ego is very thin, to the point of translucency. They realize themselves as pure Consciousness, but wear a thin layer of ego to continue being in the dream. When they decide to let go of that layer, I feel they return to being pure Consciousness, entirely awake

You always seem to give great replies. yes, I agree with this. Humans always have some ego. for no ego to exist they would return to heaven, a place of pure love and completeness. 

I've once had the experience of leaving this body and becoming so complete into love that when I came back(through a conscious choice) I could not remember what I experienced however I know that I experienced such love that when I tried to explain it I cried. To remember what I experienced I would no longer be able to have this human body. 

Normal humans have lots of ego. a mystic has less, but still quite a bit. they can shed it and go back to oneness, which is what most do when they feel the calling. 

the pure energy. 

less ego= more purity 

Yes there is still perception, it's just no longer being identified with as 'MY' perception.

Perception is recognized as body/mind conditioning.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@SilentTears ?? The direct experience of love, like you have had, is Consciousness itself. Whether people call it God, or Consciousness, or Tao doesn't matter. It unites us, illuminates us, and is us. When the dream lines dissolve, it is all there is.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Jaka Pirs Hanzic

No, there is no longer the experience of perception of the world. The duality of language can only point, but maybe contemplate ‘what would it be to experience no-experience’?  And or ‘how is ‘experience’ ultimately defined?’...’is the defining itself...experience’?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE