Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lora

Question(s) about the nature of Infinity

5 posts in this topic

Does every conceivable world exist?

Is there a reality in which I am typing this on a DVORAK keyboard instead of QWERTY?

Is there a reality in which we're being slowly tortured for an eternity?

Is there an overall pattern to Absolute Infinity? Or is it infinitely arbitrary?

And most importantly, what is the quickest way to become directly conscious of the nature of Absolute Infinity without access to psychedelics?

Thanks for your time!

This is infinity:

LTNEOIOVNVMTEFEEHYIIYNNTIGHTIYNG

And from that infinity you are pulling out a finite reality. It could be LOVE or TIME or EVERYTHING.

Any finity awareness pulls out of infinity has to spell something meaningful - it will fit together seamlessly, second by second. You are walking a path through infinity.

Will every word be spelt out in the end?

57% paranoid

Since time is an illusion, and since Consciousness is infinitely creative, I suspect that all dreams always happen.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 hours ago, Lora said:

And most importantly, what is the quickest way to become directly conscious of the nature of Absolute Infinity without access to psychedelics?

Do whatever path feels best(right) to you. 

Awakening is like a bubble popping. Some can pop the bubble faster then others some take years. There should be no real need to find the fastest path. instead ask "which path would feel the most enjoyable or is best for me to grow based on my personality?". There is a path for every personality. 

Just cause one path is faster does not make it better. All paths will have a different ideology when it comes to this. some will say devotion and full devotion to truth. some will say play and do meditation when you feel like it. etc. you get it. (some paths will have no ideology). 

Understand your personal self. then look into different meditations to do. try chanting, light work etc. follow your intuition. follow what feels right for you. not what you think would be best. Come from a high conscious place when making these decisions and the path for you will naturally open itself up. 

Best of luck. We are always here for any questions or guidance you may seek.