Leo Nordin

Enlightenment=death, awakening = sees all creation, what is being yourself called?

14 posts in this topic

After awakening you learn to experience life to the fullest at will. But is there a simple word for it, LOVE won't do because it is a currupted word and shouldn't be told to the masses as the ultimate thing. 

We can call it being yourself, being boundless, experiencing life to the fullest, surrendering to your highest self, letting go of ego, love, being ecstatic by nature, being your full potential... 

With "being yourself" I mean the same thing as people achieve through kundalini yoga. Where the source of creation utilises your energies and your experience of life to its full potential. You become boundless, time moves fast, perception - the experience of life is ever changing, energy is at its peak etc. I can't explain this in a good way, I hope some of you have awakened and get what I talk about. 

Gurus and spiritual people seem to have all these different ways of explaining this. And now my question is, is one of my examples the general explanation of this "being yourself"? Also how would you explain it? 

Just to clarify, I am talking about creation, if we divide creation in love and ego. I talk about the creation of love which is boundless in nature. Also in this boundless creation the deeper you go the closer you get to enlightenment it seems by my own experience. 

This is one way of explaining this, but what is this really called? This experience, what do you call it, how do you explain it to different people, which are the words that suits this experience?... You are not completely one with the universe so you have not died by becoming completely enlightened yet. Many yogis have left their bodies this way I have heard, but I don't know what to call this experience or way of living before enlightenment. 

Edited by Leo Nordin

@Leo Nordin

They're all just pointers, I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

Being yourself at the deepest level would mean awakening or enlightenment, since "yourself" is God.

3 minutes ago, aurum said:

@Leo Nordin

They're all just pointers, I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

Being yourself at the deepest level would mean awakening or enlightenment, since "yourself" is God.

This is not how I would explain it to someone. Also enlightenment I've only heard is not creating anything, no perception of the world, no time, just simply being. That is not what I meant with being yourself, being youself to the deepest level then you are not being yourself anymore because there is no perception, you are nothing. Being yourself in my terms meant a specific way of being the creator, creating what your highest self or your desires seeks. 

Yet another word to point at the same thing, desire. I get hung up on it because I have very limited knowledge on spirituality or rather the spirituality language, what means what and how to conduct sentences in a way that readers dont misinterpret is mostly what I pick up from this forum. That is why I want to widen my horizon, this is for me to learn language. 

Also I don't believe ln God, I know what you mean because I have watched actualized. But I don't want to see this word used if there isn't an explanation to come wlth it. So that everyone gets it. 

1 hour ago, Leo Nordin said:

But is there a simple word for it, LOVE won't do because it is a currupted word and shouldn't be told to the masses as the ultimate thing.

Love is exactly the word. 

Don't let corruption hinder its true meaning. 

You will never explain awakening to the masses with a word, sentence, or a book even. 

People are coming closer to god when they experience love, in any aspect of the word. 

Edited by fridjonk

10 hours ago, fridjonk said:

Don't let corruption hinder its true meaning. 

You will never explain awakening to the masses with a word, sentence, or a book even. 

The meaning is always in the head of the perciever. The goal is only to explain the shadow of the real thing as to guide or help those on the journey of life. Love works fine, such as every other explanation. It's just that there doesn't seem to be one explanation that is mainly used. And for us that have awakened there are grades of how deep you are loving and being, are there words or names for those at a certain point of being? There seems to be in the yogic culture/history but I don't know of them as of yet. These names might also have a hard time reaching the people of Europe or America.

Death = enlightenment, awake = seeing all of creation, being yourself = truth ;)

When are you going to put away your silly concepts of the path and enlightenment and just live your "enlightened" life already?

15 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

When are you going to put away your silly concepts of the path and enlightenment and just live your "enlightened" life already?

When my life situations are taken care of... Some things I can't speed up, when I soon have a van to live in I might quit school, I have a year of savings. 

6 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

When my life situations are taken care of... Some things I can't speed up, when I soon have a van to live in I might quit school, I have a year of savings. 

You're waiting to be in the present moment?

I don't have a lot of energy to argue with ya actually thinking about it, good luck dude. I just thought that comment was really funny. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

You're waiting to be in the present moment?

Yes...? When I let myself live in the present moment I do it completely. It's easy to be 10% present, hard to be 80% present, it's easy to be 95%+ present. It's hard to switch back when you are fully present. Fully present me doesn't care so much about the future. 

I haven't really come to terms with all of this yet. It's an interesting idea to choose to be fully present for the rest of my life from this day. Present me wouldn't regret the past or think about the future because there is only now. 

Edit: I read your documentation on this forum, living in the present moment I mean the same thing you are trying to live, boundless love. 

Edited by Leo Nordin

2 hours ago, Leo Nordin said:

are there words or names for those at a certain point of being?

Do you mean like state-stages similar to that in Integral Theory?

It goes

1. gross (nature)
  2. subtle (deity)
  3. casual (formless)
  4. non-dual (non-dual)

All these states of awakening can be experienced and perceived through various stages of world-views. The higher you go, the "fuller" and more complete the awakening becomes. 

@fridjonk I mean more stages or names within the non-dual. I found this picture on integral theory and I am interested in if there are any told stages at unitive. As you go through life in the unitive stage like Buddha or Krishna there is a progression from an outsiders perspective. I am looking for names or stages such as sage, guru, awakened, enlightened. I don't know any more. 

SteveSelf-Altitude.jpg

Edited by Leo Nordin

Illusion

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

20 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Illusion

Lol that's not what I meant and you should know it.