Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ravlondon

Forced Diversity

24 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, No Self said:

There are unhealthy extremes on both sides as you say, but the larger party has to 'own' the actions of the extremists. And it is important to avoid enabling the sicknesses in either 'team' which will scare people over to the alternative side.

I agree and I still think Democrats are doing a better job than Republicans. 

A lot more people were pushed away from Republicans because they can't disavow their extremists. 

Look at Trumps comments about proud boys, police, minorities and so on. 

That shit energizes small minority of people but most of the people are turned away. As we can see now by the number of Biden voters. 

Edited by Opo

28 minutes ago, Opo said:

I agree and I still think Democrats are doing a better job than Republicans. 

Without a doubt! But the slim victory of Biden even under the extreme circumstances shows that there is much work to be done detoxifying the Democrats. 

14 minutes ago, No Self said:

Without a doubt! But the slim victory of Biden even under the extreme circumstances shows that there is much work to be done detoxifying the Democrats. 

Yeah. 

We are all diverse. Diversity can't be enforced because it already is the case. 

The media is trying to force equality. They want to have equal representation in positions of power regardless of gender, color, etc. 

The white man has been oppressing society for way too long. It is now time for others to oppress society as well. :)