Nthnl

Isnt the popular concept of infinite mind also bullshit?

86 posts in this topic

@Nthnl This is a beautiful thread. I hear you. Try this:

Be.

Now notice being.

Now notice being an infinite source of light.

Now notice new light flooding this light with itself.

In language, how is it possible for a person to realize new light, and share that new light with others, if the person is a self-enclosed system? Consciousness is the light that is directly realized, and that others directly realize and resonate with. It is the ultra-cosmic and intra-cosmic light of Consciousness experiencing itself.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nthnl its just an idea for you until you awaken.  Right now from your POV its just a claim i am making or leo is making.

Truth 

18 hours ago, Nthnl said:

I've noticed that majority of the people here, along with I assume Leo, believe in the infinite mind idea that hes talked about in several videos.

Is this not simply taking one idea over another? Another ideological approach? Sure we can experience it directly or come to understandings but at the end of the day how do we know that's the final destination? With the infinity of everything it seems a lot more likely that its barely relevant. Its just an idea. So is my idea that its an idea. Everything's probably bullshit and not real. So why should we believe anything? Isn't it simply better to play this video game out in an enjoyable way? Rather then pretend we understand its coding and its purpose?

Yes. The best would be to do this life the best you could. 

On 11/12/2020 at 11:56 PM, lmfao said:

The exact language and concept I used is immaterial, you keep conflating map for territory. Look that theory up. Look up finger pointing to the moon. The reason you can't break through the map and reach the territory is because you believe your current assumptions and mind too much. 
---
If after all I explicitly stated about the problem of communication, how concepts don't contain truth, you strawman me as selling you another belief you're completely off.

Your current trajectory is one of aimlessness and getting lost in your head. You're not on a journey for truth. I'm not gonna repeat my refutations for your foolish misconstruing for the millionth time. 

I can tell that you're completely clueless about direct experience. This is all just mental masturbation and a fun thought experiment to you. This isn't airy fairy philosophising, this is dead serious. It's the realest and rawest thing there is. There is no bigger thing than this. And unless you can see that, you are but completely lost and clueless. 

But there's no rush. All life pursuits are valid. It's up to you what you do. Whenever you're ready to be serious, truth will be waiting for you. 

Your so confused.  You literally have no concept of what I'm saying at all.

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

On 11/12/2020 at 11:39 PM, An young being said:

There's a limit dude for the capacity of understanding, and awakening is that limit. It cannot go beyond that, atleast for human beings with this tiny brain. Infinity is the limit which we cannot go beyond. It's better to accept it rather than to try hopping out of the TV screen.

Again, your missing my entire point. 

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus