Nthnl

Isnt the popular concept of infinite mind also bullshit?

86 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nthnl said:

Exactly thats my point, what im saying is just as bullshit as what any of you are saying. So why are you all assuming yours isnt bullshit. Everythings equally true and false, bullshit and otherwise. Thats what im trying to say. Your understandings are equally as impossibly paradoxical as mine.

@Nthnl becsuse when you awaken you as @Nthnl will perish leaving only Truth.  You BECOME it.  This is NOT a belief.  Keep an open mind here or you will be banned.  This work is not for everyone.   Very few of the current world population have ever awakened but we hope to change that with the teachings here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nthnl becsuse when you awaken you as @Nthnl will perish leaving only Truth.  You BECOME it.  This is NOT a belief.  Keep an open mind here or you will be banned.  This work is not for everyone.   Very few of the current world population have ever awakened but we hope to change that with the teachings here.

Your threatening to ban me because im questioning your close minded view? Im simply suggesting that maybe your understanding or whatever you wanna call it isn't absolute truth. How do you know that what you understand to be "becoming it" isn't just another illusion that feels real. Am i not being open minded here? Im simply questioning before accepting.

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

13 minutes ago, Nthnl said:

Exactly thats my point, what im saying is just as bullshit as what any of you are saying. So why are you all assuming yours isnt bullshit. Everythings equally true and false, bullshit and otherwise. Thats what im trying to say. Your understandings are equally as impossibly paradoxical as mine.

What our speech is trying to point you towards is direct experience THAT IS NOT is not the same thing as our speech or believing in our speech, or any word in this sentence.

The place to find truth, we're trying to point you there. 

What I am telling you is this. That there is a way for you to find truth, and that it can be directly experienced, and that it isn't any concept. It isn't a concept or thought about experiencing it or being it. It is about being it, period. 

And I'm saying that if you don't get this, it's maybe because you haven't had direct consciousness of it. Feel free to argue with that, disagree, it doesn't make a difference. Since you know what I'm trying to say, and that's that. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Just now, lmfao said:

What our speech is trying to point you towards is direct experience THAT IS NOT is not the same thing as our speech or believing in our speech, or any word in this sentence.

The place to find truth, we're trying to point you there. 

What I am telling you is this. That there is a way for you to find truth, and that it can be directly experienced, and that it isn't any concept. It isn't a concept or thought about experiencing it or being it. It is about being it, period. 

I know what you all are saying. I've known what you all have been saying the whole time. That is what I'm trying to question and learn from. You all say that theres ultimate truth, you have to experience it, speech cant explain it, you cant think about it. I know all of this, I've followed Leo for a while. What im proposing is that what you understand to be truth, what you have directly experienced, is simply another layer of illusion. Im not saying i know its bullshit or that it is. Im saying why are we 100000% sure that it is not another layer of illusion. Isn't that a fairly close minded idea?

1 minute ago, Nthnl said:

Your threatening to ban me because im questioning your close minded view? Im simply suggesting that maybe your understanding or whatever you wanna call it isn't absolute truth. How do you know that what you understand to be "becoming it" isn't just another illusion that feels real. Am i not being open minded here? Im simply questioning before accepting.

You are definitely right to question it but you called it bullshit.  Thats closed mindedness.  I am asking you to keep an open mind.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You are definitely right to question it but you called it bullshit.  Thats closed mindedness.  I am asking you to keep an open mind.   

When i said bullshit i didnt mean it in an offensive or closeminded way. Or in an absolute way. I meant it to explain that both what im saying and what your saying could be entirely false or "bullshit". Im not dismissing it or saying its bullshit and stupid. Im saying we shouldnt assume, dispite the experience any of us have had, that it is final and absolute.

2 minutes ago, Nthnl said:

I meant it to explain that what your saying could be entirely false or "bullshit". 

Yes it could be but are you willing to open your mind to the possibility that its not?  Have you really truly done that ever?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

They already have an answer to this question; the map is not the territory.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yes it could be but are you willing to open your mind to the possibility that its not?  Have you really truly done that ever?

Yes thats what im trying to say. For awhile i didnt just opened my mind up to the possibility, I fully accepted it. But now I've started to qustion it. For some reason no one here seems to have a need to. Everyone just accepts that the current understanding they have is absolute, thats what im asking this for. Why is this understanding absolute truth. 

9 minutes ago, Nthnl said:

What im proposing is that what you understand to be truth, what you have directly experienced, is simply another layer of illusion. Im not saying i know its bullshit or that it is. Im saying why are we 100000% sure that it is not another layer of illusion. Isn't that a fairly close minded idea?

Maybe it is yeah, we won't ever know. All you can do is take the leap, and discover and watch what you can. What else can you do but try? 

A very good objection and point, but I still think you might be lacking direct consciousness ; ). It's crazy and makes no sense, I know. But reality is crazy and makes no sense. Take the leap and attempt to do it if you want to.

I think that once you get a glimpse of the absolute, it is not confusable with anything else or as anything else. Sure there are different depths and levels to glimpsing, but you can glimpse and experience and be it. That's all I can say. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

4 minutes ago, Nthnl said:

Yes thats what im trying to say. For awhile i didnt just opened my mind up to the possibility, I fully accepted it. But now I've started to qustion it. For some reason no one here seems to have a need to. Everyone just accepts that the current understanding they have is absolute, thats what im asking this for. Why is this understanding absolute truth. 

You should have never accepted it from the beginning because that forms beliefs.   I didn't - i just started doing the spiritual practices because i was curious and i was absolutely floored and shocked when i realized it was Truth.   So that's all we are doing here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You should have never accepted it from the beginning because that forms beliefs

^Don't believe us ; ) 

Edited by lmfao

2 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Maybe it is yeah, we won't ever know. All you can do is take the leap, and discover and watch what you can. What else can you do but try? 

A very good objection and point, but I still think you might be lacking direct consciousness ; ). It's crazy and makes no sense, I know. Take the leap and attempt to do it if you want to. 

I know that from what ive said you assume I havent experienced anything pertaining to this and or havent actually done the work here. I did experience this. Maybe not to the degree you all have, as I was able to come back and question it, but i took that leap before. Its insane, its illogical, incomprehensible, unspeakable. But exactly what you said is my point. We will never know. I dont think theres anything to know.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

They already have an answer to this question; the map is not the territory.

Why is what you believe the territory actually not just a realistic 3d render? 

I dont think you all are picking up what im putting down. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Well, I do, I hear you, I agree with you.

Maybe. Id hope so. I think your all still not fully getting what im saying but language is limiting. I shouldnt have expected as much.

8 minutes ago, Nthnl said:

I dont think theres anything to know.

This is where I disagree, as I see you taking a sort of ultimate nihilism in the undertone of everything you've said so far, that there's no action or no point in trying. That humans are that biased and everything is so relative that there's no point in trying. 

Edited by lmfao

Just now, lmfao said:

This is where I disagree, as I see you taking a sort of ultimate nihilism, that there's no action or no point in trying. That humans are that biased and everything is so relative that there's no point in trying. 

No im saying something entirely different thats impossible to explain with words. Everything and nothing and everything else all in one. Every single thing, concept, understanding, belief and otherwise are equally as true false right wrong and everything else. I dont know how to explain this in a way youll understand. What im saying is also true false right wrong etc. But with that to assume anything is 100% right or wrong seems silly.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

@Nthnl Read the quotes from Jed McKenna which I posted.

I did, i disagree with them. 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nthnl i guess you want proof right?

:)

No not at all? Theres nothing to prove. Nothing can be proved or disproved. Your not understanding what im trying to say. Its extremely difficult to put into words im doing the best the language permits.