Javfly33

Energetic shift

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone here agrees that being awake is nothing more than an energetic shift?

Happened to me today while meditating. The sensation of being the perceiver were clearly seen as a form of energy, rather than a mental belief or thought, and this energy started to become "unbearable to maintain", I started to vibrate and the body started to do movements to "erase this energy" and become one with Truth/Present Moment.

It seems being asleep in the dream is nothing more than a specific energy that has created the illusion of a perceiver (Ego), once you do practices or raise state of consciousness, it seems it happens a sort of "purification" where this illusory or karmic energy starts to get erased/glimpses of annihiliation start to happen (momentarily Oneness then its experienced, but you still don´t undertand whats really going on), until the truth of the present moment arises and you realize you are God and you are all people.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Are you all dogs too? 

I like those people who help the ones without a voice... There is so much cruelty in the world and I like that aspect of God that helps those who are weak and need a loving hand. 

I had experiences of heaven and hell and still do not understand all this oneness stuff yall are talking about. I am Dodo here and you are some Javfly guy over there and I have no clue what you're doing and never will, cause you are you and I am me and we have different coordinates !¬ You are not allowed in my coordinates and I am not allowed in yours <3 

-1/12 is Infinity 

16 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Are you all dogs too? 

@Dodo Of course Lol. Since I am Truth and Truth is all there is. Dogs are Truth too.

I had experiences of heaven and hell and still do not understand all this oneness stuff yall are talking about. I am Dodo here and you are some Javfly guy over there and I have no clue what you're doing and never will, cause you are you and I am me and we have different coordinates !¬ You are not allowed in my coordinates and I am not allowed in yours <3 

What you are missing is that you are not only the body or the mind. You are calling Dodo the conceptual character that takes ownership of the body and mind that you experience. The problem is that you are not this character, but rather the whole POV that appears in your reality. You are the body, but you are also the car you are seeing, the sky, the dog that is walking by...etc. If you want to call Dodo the whole reality that you have always experienced that´s fine. But if you do that realize that since I am also reality, then I must also be Dodo too.

So God = Dodo

Edited by Javfly33

Yes I think you are right. And imagine what happens when all inner distortions gets cleansed: People at that level always have a powerful energy/aura. Meditate without any thoughts and feel the energy and bliss! If the ego is still alive it will disturb you and resist it :)

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

@Dodo Of course Lol. Since I am Truth and Truth is all there is. Dogs are Truth too.

What you are missing is that you are not the body or the mind. You are calling Dodo the conceptual character that takes ownership of the body and mind that you experience. The problem is that you are not this character, but rather the whole POV that appears in your reality. You are the body, but you are also the car you are seeing, the sky, the dog that is walking by...etc. If you want to call Dodo reality that´s fine thought. But if you do that realize that since I am also reality, then I must also be Dodo too.

So God = Dodo

Haha but thats cool to say but it means that nothing is God also, since the car is God and dodo is God, we can just leave out the God label and see it as Dodo and car! And Dodo can or cannot drive a car. And a car cannot drive a dodo... They are too different to call them the same thing. Sure, they are both appearances but it makes no practical sense to call everything God and I do not see a reason to ! :D 

I believe that we must have faith in God, faith in goodness, faith in a higher power. If I am God, how do I have faith in something higher? I am just a human being and God is beyond me. I am not God, I am a co-creator, not the Creator. I think we are getting too big for ourselves by calling ourselves God. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

37 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Haha but thats cool to say but it means that nothing is God also, since the car is God and dodo is God, we can just leave out the God label and see it as Dodo and car!

That´s fine for labeling, that´s actually how you created yourself as a separated entity called Dodo, but its not true.

Inside the body there isn´t anyone. You are in the car as you are in the body. 

You might as well identify only with your left leg and not your right leg.

From this moment your left leg is Dodo, and your right leg is not. Your right leg is something outside Dodo. Nonsense right? Well that´s exactly what you are doing when you are creating the duality between Dodo vs Car. The only reason you are doing that duality is because you think Dodo ends when the body ends and the "physical outside reality" starts. This is false. Your true body doesn´t end, it extends out for infinity. Your true body includes cars, the sky, chairs, tables, other "humans", dogs...etc. 

What you need is a mystical experience and a direct recognition of Oneness. Then all of those silly doubts will jump out of the roof.

Edited by Javfly33

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That´s fine for labeling, that´s actually how you created yourself as a separated entity called Dodo, but its not true.

Inside the body there isn´t anyone. You are in the car as you are in the body. 

You might as well identify only with your left leg and not your right leg.

From this moment your left leg is Dodo, and your right leg is not. Your right leg is something outside Dodo. Nonsense right? Well that´s exactly what you are doing when you are creating the duality between Dodo vs Car. The only reason you are doing that duality is because you think Dodo ends when the body ends and the "physical outside reality" starts. This is false. Your true body doesn´t end, it extends out for infinity. Your true body includes cars, the sky, chairs, tables, other "humans", dogs...etc. 

What you need is a mystical experience and a direct recognition of Oneness. Then all of those silly doubts will jump out of the roof.

I've had mystical experiences afaik and I was the same me in those... Haha! I think everyone has a different truth maybe... Hahah

Can you imagine, I had an experience where I was literally in this movie and I was the one who "gave her the seed" but then realised she made me and she is programming me and is playing with me.... Wtf!! wat the actual f!! I could hear the keyboard... I still dont know if its real or not wtf... 

She literally changed my reality and could do anything... And I saw her in the shop.... And later she created the garden of eden for me, in my local park... wtf? And she was playing all the women wtf??

I could see it because they were all looking at me when I walked passed and I could see she was them. Everyone was without covid masks, children were running and playing happily, everyone was high vibe and stuff - saying hi to each other and being happy ... Later I went out with my mother and everyone had masks on, and some cops were trying to hurt some woman, I turned away and looked again and the cops disappeared man. Just empty cop cars there... Wtf? And I hope I am back in reality cause this Simone really freaked me out man :D She is powerful 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity