Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psychventure

Is physical death same as ego death in 5 meo dmt + pain???

2 posts in this topic

When we die physically we're in our current baseline state of consciousness and we don't know what happens next? 

But in 5 meo dmt, ego death happens due to higher consciousness and we enter heaven. 

All purans, vedas, quran says that  'Heaven or hell experienced after death depends on state of consciousness during the time of death

Is that true?? 

I don't believe that there is something left that can distinguish heaven and hell "after" death.

However, during death you can experience "eternity", the "eternal now". I also have experienced this with suffering. Eternal now + suffering shot me into the nothingness. Strangely "after eternity" ,eternity ironically stops and time just happens again.

So probably during your dying process you can be in the eternal now + suffering, which I believe is technically Hell, until you give up and the ego dies before your Body. In the nothingness I don't remember being bothered by the "eternal suffering" that preceded.

It's just a belief, but I think nothingness transcends heaven and hell. at least the nothingness transcended heaven- and hell-awakenings I had.

Test it out in life, you might not have to literally die for that, let yourself be absorbed into heaven until there is no heaven, an let yourself be absorbed in hell until there is no hell.

If that's also the case after death, nobody really knows, however it seems strange to me that you can transcend heaven and hell during life, why would we be stuck in those mildly-awakened states after death?

Edited by Endangered-EGO