Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Will Some Form or Time Persist

30 posts in this topic

Do you think we will always be on a sort of linear path forever. When I die will I just move onto some other now . Just like I do say to say moment to moment . I know no one can validate this but me when it happens but curios you’re thoughts . Does god as each subdivision live infinite stories? Game after game . Or is it one game per sub division then back to 0 forever. 

It seems to me to be the case, though at one point the now may be different from what it is today.

I feel like at some pointo this universe is going to end, and who knows what will be the next dream's rules?

11 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

It seems to me to be the case, though at one point the now may be different from what it is today.

I feel like at some pointo this universe is going to end, and who knows what will be the next dream's rules?

From my own personal experience so far my intuition is pointing towards an infinite journey of lives and none of them are the same . I don’t think I will ever be human again if this individual I keeps on into another existence. It’s infinity so I think I will be on infinitlt different journeys each level more powerful than the next until I reach the all power All at the end and then start over again. Like since your awake this life when you die you’ll be some cosmic super being in a different dream. 

Of course the true I is all beings . 

Edited by Mvrs

10 hours ago, Mvrs said:

From my own personal experience so far my intuition is pointing towards an infinite journey of lives and none of them are the same .

Indeed to me it also seems to point infinite jouneys, with each life. Wich, to be sincere, sounds a little confusing or distressing

Cause real infinity should, theoretically encompass things we would consider similar to a physical hell, with red people torturing "normal" people (with you being both), and to be frank, i have no idea what to make of this.

i guess we have to wait and see.

It is an infinite cycle of dreaming and awakening, all within the ultimate Tat.

The Day of Brahma ends after a thousand yugas and the Night of Brahma ends after a thousand yugas. When the day of Brahma dawns, forms are brought forth from the Unmanifest; when the night of Brahma comes, these forms merge in the Formless again. This multitude of beings is created and destroyed again and again in the succeeding days and nights of Brahma. But beyond this formless state there is another, unmanifested reality, which is eternal and is not dissolved when the cosmos is destroyed. (Bhagavad Gita 8:17-20)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

When playing guitar (as one rando example), there is no question of linearity, form, or time. Life is like that. The experience, creating it, is the only “point”. The purpose, is the experience of playing the guitar, and anything else one creates, and co creates it to be. Presently, it is this sip of coffee, which tastes like the universe.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

When playing guitar (as one rando example), there is no question of linearity, form, or time. Life is like that. The experience, creating it, is the only “point”. The purpose, is the experience of playing the guitar, and anything else one creates, and co creates it to be. Presently, it is this sip of coffee, which tastes like the universe.

I literally just had my first sip of coffee in weeks while reading this. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw

‘Who’d’ you think I was talking about? xD

Some guy who knows how to play guitar. 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Next....singing. 

Sometimes I forget that my psyche doesn't have walls and it seems like there are peeping Toms. I'm running out of places to hide. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Lews Therin said:

Indeed to me it also seems to point infinite jouneys, with each life. Wich, to be sincere, sounds a little confusing or distressing

Cause real infinity should, theoretically encompass things we would consider similar to a physical hell, with red people torturing "normal" people (with you being both), and to be frank, i have no idea what to make of this.

i guess we have to wait and see.

This is what fucks with me most from what I’ve seen I’m trapped forever cuz I’m insane in my own mind. But that’s heaven it just depends how u wanna feel about it . It’s the imagination of bad experiences even though life is perfect rn . Realizing the dark realms of reality and going into schizophrenia for short periods of time really make u appreciate the gift of a “normal” mindset. I don’t think hell realms are anything like the Christian hell there prob infinite of those but hell to me is like time loops you can’t escape , extreme physical pain, and crazy demonic realms u can visit on dmt and salvia and datura and kilindi iyi levels of mush. 

@Mvrs The mind is hell. Zen is the state of no mind. Don't think, and therefore be. :)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

@Mvrs The mind is hell. Zen is the state of no mind. Don't think, and therefore be. :)

doesn't change the fact that by definition infinity encompasses being tortured non-stop for 100.000 years whether you call it hell or not.

Or perhaps i am missing something.

@Lews Therin If you aren't enjoying the nightmare, step out of the dream.

Edited by Moksha

17 hours ago, Mvrs said:

Do you think we will always be on a sort of linear path forever. When I die will I just move onto some other now . Just like I do say to say moment to moment . I know no one can validate this but me when it happens but curios you’re thoughts . Does god as each subdivision live infinite stories? Game after game . Or is it one game per sub division then back to 0 forever. 

That’s what you believe. Reality is happening now, get carried away by it. All you can do outside of the now is believe.

1 hour ago, from chaos into self said:

That’s what you believe. Reality is happening now, get carried away by it. All you can do outside of the now is believe.

Even the now is still a belief, in the sense that it is experienced from a personal perspective. It's the closest most of us can come to ultimate reality :)

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Lews Therin If you aren't enjoying the nightmare, step out of the dream.

Who says i'm not enjoying it? I was just talking about the meaning of infinity my mind can conceive, and asking what people think about it...

It has nothing to do with enjoyiment except in the sense that talking is a way of enjoying the dream...

@Lews Therin Referring to the idea that infinity may be confusing or distressing, given that hell is unavoidable. If you understand that hell cannot exist without heaven, and that heaven too is unavoidable, does that bring you peace?

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Lews Therin Referring to the idea that infinity may be confusing or distressing, given that hell is unavoidable. If you understand that hell cannot exist without heaven, and that heaven too is unavoidable, does that bring you peace?

Not exactly, but it's not about peace, i thought heaven was just as unavoidable as hell, and that it would last forever as well. But it doesn't change the fact that being burned for millions of years must, at least at some point, hurt a lot.

There also be millions of years of bliss and every other conception of heaven, even one where you are being burned and enjoying it (sort of a masochist heaven). But being tortured and hating every minute of it, wanting it to stop and having it continue on and on must also be a part of infinity...

Or at least that's the belief that keeps emerging.

14 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

Or at least that's the belief that keeps emerging.

Bingo :) Creativity is infinite, and every possibility is inevitable. It's all just imagination. You only suffer in hell if you insist on being in heaven.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Bingo :) Creativity is infinite, and every possibility is inevitable. It's all just imagination. You only suffer in hell if you insist on being in heaven.

Relatively yes, but someone going through hunger in africa, never even hearing about enlightenment, will feel his sufering is very real.

Same thing for someone in "fiery dimension", if infinity is as infinite as it seems to be to the human mind.