Mvrs

Imaginary people

85 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

The proof is when you trip with others, it's the biggest proof. The infinite mind of god is so powerful it can hide form itself, imagine separation and make it as real as possible. Telepathy and other strange phenomenon can be experienced while on LSD with others, this is not the only evidence i have tho. I can see the transparent projection of the infinite mind( i can still see it up to a point i called that HPPD). I can see how people are squashed energy points in the same grid, therefore it's the same being perceiving itself through multiplication. I have all the proof i need, i told you tripping with a friend will cure your solipsism. When i tripped with mine he was like, you met yourself... Smart guy.... It all began with the feeling of us both being a part of some greater being, then a crazy trip.  I have shared with you a trip some other ppl had, where they realized we are one soul, in many bodies. That is also enough proof. But for you to believe me and actually cure yourself and not think I'm just a bunch of words, you have to experience this yourself.

Remember minds should remain separated,  if you could hear other people's thoughts you would instantly know they are you, but not this you that you think you are. WE ARE ALL GOD collectively and that's damm powerful.

Solipsism also puts a doubt on your whole life, why do you feel empathy and love towards others if they are dream characters? In my dreams i have killed characters and even cute ones, but i feel no remorse. Here it is different. Here they are conscious xD

Tripping with a friend would prove nothing to me.

The fact that I can have telepathy or whatever weird woo-woo skill on a psychedelic doesn´t prove anything to me. I could be imagining my friend and the scene about telepathy.

Is not until I experienced literally other person´s POV AND I REMEMBER IT (for me this is the only reason that makes sense, but if this is the case this means I am going one life at a time therefore solipsism is true) that I will verify in my own experience. Anything else would just be a belief.

Recognize that you are taking a guess. Again, you can inside a dream trip with a friend and have telephathy with him!!! Does that mean that your dream friend is real? No!! Because You are imagining the WHOLE THING!!

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Tripping with a friend would prove nothing to me.

The fact that I can have telepathy or whatever weird woo-woo skill on a psychedelic doesn´t prove anything to me. I could be imagining my friend and the scene about telepathy.

Is not until I experienced literally other person´s POV AND I REMEMBER IT (for me this is the only reason that makes sense, but if this is the case this means I am going one life at a time therefore solipsism is true) that I will verify in my own experience. Anything else would just be a belief.

Recognize that you are taking a guess. Again, you can inside a dream trip with a friend and have telephathy with him!!! Does that mean that your dream friend is real? No!! Because You are imagining the WHOLE THING!!

I forgot to mention the trip which i shared on the solipsism threads, you experience the POVS of other people ;D

When I closed my eyes, I wasnt me.

It was like what tethered me to the world was the ability to look through the telescope that was my eyes. Now my soul was loose.

I felt myself and I wasnt me.. I felt bigger hands , and a flatter body, and sense we were all naked, when I reached down, I felt my dick too. I dont have a dick. I'm a girl, generally. I dont have a dick.

And yet once more, I wasnt him. I had smaller legs, and when I felt up, bigger boobs then I usually did. " Guys.." I spoke, but it wasnt my voice, it was Heathers.

I opened my eyes again, and I was me, but I saw Kaden and Heather sitting in the positions i had left them when I was in their bodies . All the proof we needed .

I felt sick.

" Why is something... missing?" Heather was the first to voice it.

Youd think, realizing we are all the same , youd think itd make us feel less alone. but suddenly, we felt.. more alone then ever.

We didnt feel each others souls. That's what was missing.

We felt only one soul.

we hugged each other, but it felt , like .. we were hugging ourselves.

They say you are the center of the universe ... but there is only one center. There is only one infinity.

Everything in the room..

I had made. I, the One, that we all are, had created it all.

It was all extensions of us. Every song , every book , every show , it was all us, for us. We would be every one at one point ,but there will be no one else other then us.

Us, I.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/d7dfur/iv_realized_we_are_god_and_life_is_a_dream/

You can also do that but you would have to break your ego boundary somehow. Anyway man if you want to believe you are the only one conscious here by all means xDDD i wish you a nice human experience

2 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

@Javfly33 you are right that it is belief to think there are others. But it is also a belief to think you created others and they are just illusion. 

True, according to his logic you can't prove either one lol. Only his experiences can shape his belief.  Btw solipsism is like the exact opposite of non duality. We are one vs I'm all alone ;d

After these experiences one receives the knowing he is not the one who imagined all this, but instead life imagined me and everyone and it is everyone simultaneously who is conscious. Without that deep knowing you can spiral into solipsim all you want, no matter what kind of proof "others" offer. There is an argument made here of how we actually know stuff, but it is this feeling of knowing after experiencing.

All I know is that I am sometimes directly conscious of other people and animals. It may be belief that they are real, but direct experience speaks for itself imo. If I think they are just belief, then I must conclude that I am a belief as well. Go no further than “I am as I am” the rest is interpretation. Not truth. And as an ego, I hold beliefs. The challenge is to transcend the ego but what does that even mean? You have to do the work. As long as you’re trapped in solipsism you’re trapped in the ego.

Edited by from chaos into self

7 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

All I know is that I am sometimes directly conscious of other people and animals. It may be belief that they are real, but direct experience speaks for itself imo. If I think they are just belief, then I must conclude that I am a belief as well. Go no further than “I am as I am” the rest is interpretation. Not truth. And as an ego, I hold beliefs. The challenge is to transcend the ego but what does that even mean? You have to do the work. As long as you’re trapped in solipsism you’re trapped in the ego.

Without the ego you wouldn't even have the idea of solipsism xDD

solipsists can't get they don't exist either

#iamverysmart

Stay cool & dry.

@Bulgarianspirit

On 11/11/2020 at 0:22 AM, Bulgarianspirit said:

Ok, thanks for sharing.

Would you say that you are Enlightened then?

Like...you are telling me all of this (and I don't doubt it's true, i know the power of psychedelics) but I am not still sure what are the conclusions of it.

Is death real? Like...when your physical (imaginary) body dies, will you start looking through your bf's eyes? Or how this goes?

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Bulgarianspirit

Ok, thanks for sharing.

Would you say that you are Enlightened then?

Like...you are telling me all of this (and I don't doubt it's true, i know the power of psychedelics) but I am not still sure what are the conclusions of it.

Is death real? Like...when your physical (imaginary) body dies, will you start looking through your bf's eyes? Or how this goes?

There is a higher self, below Brahman, a sort of soul self, made of light.  I have experienced that self and flying through colorful tunnels of light as well as that self going in and out of realities in my dreams, after i had a few Obes. You could say in a way those slots are taken and if you aren't fully enlightened( Infinite self state) you can't really access those viewpoints. The infinite self viewpoint, which is also the no self can access any viewpoint it wants i think. However you might forget you were a human, or what you wanted to do.  The whole thing is layered and very complicated. I wouldn't call myself fully enlightened or even half, as Leo says it is layed, i have seen and experienced different layers and have answered my most wanted questions. However i have only read the infinite self viewpoint. People describe it as seeing souls and others as being your feet or parts of your body. It is when the illusion of the soul merges with the real self. What i think happens after you die is that you explore a few realms or a lot and decide if you want to reincarnate or stay there forever.

I have also experienced my infinite self partially as a black formlessness watching over my soul flying in the tunnel. So the thing is really complicated.

All I'm sure of is that death is not the end, not by a long shot.

Edit: On a salvia trip i also saw the light self projecting me down here, it was like a huge blob of light connected to me by a cord.  At first it was alien it even had eye like appendages. I could never forget that experience.  I felt only bliss, when experiencing this, only pure bliss. In none of my other trips had i felt such a bliss.

Salvia is probably the craziest drug to exist. You can smoke it and become a conscious table. Really teaches you that everything has a consciousness lol

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Bulgarianspirit Down the rabbit hole of experiences..

I don't trust any experience.

What are you trusting then ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Bulgarianspirit I can confirm what you are talking about, god is dreaming all of this, and I had a vision of my soul aswell but it was like a third eye with 5 electric strings going through it and it floated in empty space it was really fucked up, like I only am an Third Eye and it dreams infinite dreams lol it qas insane ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Bulgarianspirit Sorry but I don't buy it. I appreciate your post but I'll have to verify on my own experience everything.

So far what I've discovered after many mystical states is that The present moment withouth ego instantly changes into something very different and radical. But from that to extrapolate that other people are consciouss and so on, it would just be a guess. A guess by the way that I don't want to give. Because I am Conscioussness. If a person is consciouss I need to be there to be conscious.

I am sure you have experienced plenty of crazy stuff much more than I had. But from what I am reading it seems you still believe in a outside physical reality outside your Consciousness. This is imposible ?

I am not saying that your. I am saying that if God is now busy imagining an ego, that's what he's doing. God is not imagining an ego AND at the same time a rock and a person 10km from here. No! A rock and a person 10km are imagined once you see them

See if seems you haven't fully grasped that you are God and there's nobody other than you. 

@Javfly33 Yeah on my lsd trip i recognized i was all alone imagining everyone,  even my girlfriend and it was fucked up ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

This is not an outside world, it's the equivalent of being in a mind. I have clearly seen this.

If solipsism were true, why would the world easily include this truth, i thought that if i am a lonely god, this truth would be hidden as i don't want to know it. I mean who would want to know he is a lonely god for all of eternity, could you take this knowledge? For me it's a pain in the ass. And the most hilarious part of the argument you say i'm conscious i say i'm conscious... I know i'm conscious lad, so what's it gonna be? ;d

9 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

This is not an outside world, it's the equivalent of being in a mind. I have clearly seen this.

If solipsism were true, why would the world easily include this truth, i thought that if i am a lonely god, this truth would be hidden as i don't want to know it. I mean who would want to know he is a lonely god for all of eternity, could you take this knowledge? For me it's a pain in the ass. And the most hilarious part of the argument you say i'm conscious i say i'm conscious... I know i'm conscious lad, so what's it gonna be? ;d

exactly!!!

Dudes.. Stop jerking off in your minds.. Reality is ONE.. If others are real.. They are still YOU. Don't complicate it. It's all YOU baby.. However you slice it. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

The slice matters for some ppl, if they say others aren't conscious, they might do anything they want without empathy or anything. Empathy is something which you have because others are conscious.

I think Leo stating that solipsism is true on the absolute level caused a lot of chaos and confusion.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

In none of my experiences was solipsism an issue, when i leave the body or see everything is consciousness only when the ego comes back and tries to make sense with what the hell it has collided xD

Imagine if you are the all mighty God all alone for eternity after eternity.. You can't even kill yourself cuz there is no where to go lol .. You are stuck forever as God all alone.. The only thing to do is to start playing with yourself.. Dividing yourself.. Pretending that you are not  alone. Dreaming stuff up. Forgetting about your eternal aloneness. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .