Mvrs

Imaginary people

85 posts in this topic

Bruh you are literally all beings and all life at the same time, however you can lock yourself from the absolute perspective... Literally if you look at anything right now that is the projection of the infinite mind... Your body mind experience being a focal point of consciousness with which your god self experiences itself, just like the many other humans, animals and life forms. You could say every creature is a sensory organ of god and they aren't separate from it(you).

Kill another you kill yourself.. Instant karma?

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Then don't say that "others are imaginary", "there's only you", "you're just hallucinating me", "you're just talking to yourself now", etc.

That others are me is just a belief, even that they are conscious at all is a belief.

Well that's still true from the absolute pov. See you as God are all alone. There is nothing but you as God. Period. You are the entire universe. And the entire universe is all alone. The mistake is taking the "you are alone" as the human you. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Ofcourse reality is a dream.. How else would it be possible? Existence is impossible. The only way it can be possible is if it's an illusion. Tada! 

The thing is you will never get this stuff using the mind. You (and I) need to awaken to get it. Maybe take some powerful psychedelics. But Jesus didn't take any psychedelics as far as I can tell. 

@Mikael89

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Mikael89 the only problem is you can't argue with this stuff. Screenshot_20201112_054158.jpg

Haha, that’s funny.  He misunderstood what I meant in that thread.  But I tried to clear it up.

What I meant to say, or should have said is that the points of view of everyone you know exist within infinite consciousness, so functionally speaking, it’s the same as just saying everyone you know has their own consciousness.  

@MvrsThere is a consciousness that is aware of typing this message right now. The kicker is that it is still YOUR consciousness.  Your now and my now are the exact same now.  The nothingness that is looking out from behind my eyes is the exact same nothingness that is looking out from behind yours.  The content of the experience is different of course, but the raw consciousness or raw sense of being is absolutely 100% identitical.  If you can come into contact with your true identity as consciousness itself and see past the illusion of your conceptual identity, this becomes completely apparent.

As infinite consciousness, you are going to live all lives and experience every point of view including my point of view and the point of view of everyone you know.  Though it’s more accurate to say that you already have, you will and already are experiencing it all in the Eternal Now. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

@Mvrs we are talking about Infinite Consciousness.  First off realize that forget it.  You can't grasp it with logic.  But we will try to.  If you actually have a mystical experience in which you become Absolute Infinity - you will realize the power of Infinite Mind - and that all of this is held within your mind.  Right now you have dumbed yourself down so that you can be conscious of others.  (Duality).  But pure non-duality is pure God mode and everthing will collapse into your Mind.   That's just how it is.  But consciousness is so infinite that what it imagines is real.  So others do exist in a dualistic state of consciousness.   The illusion has to be that good!  But also realize that in an Absolute state of consciousness you will realize that you will be and are being every other possible perspecitve.   The nature of infinity is that you will experience all possible POV's on and on to Infinity which never ends.  So your girlfriend is you.  I am you.  Your dog is you.  You are both imagining me and being me simultaneously.   That is a contradiction but that's the nature of Oneness.  There is only your direct experience - True.  The nature of Infinity will tell you that there are things you are not conscious of in your current state of consciousness - also true.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

So, is it true that other beings in a dream aren't conscious, but other beings in this reality are conscious? If yes: why?

In an infinite dream you share the dream with yourself :)

So you can dream it from every possible perspective.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

55 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Okay.. whatever..

What they mean is more radical than we think.

Sometimes I have to force myself to take other people seriously, and I still have the impression that they are somewhat real.

That must be too funny, I need it ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I see. Too bad you can't elaborate further on what they mean.

If I could, maybe I wouldn't even talk to you.

I can't see the point to talk to a figment of my imagination, except to have fun.

In a sense you'd be a mirror with a different shape reflected, I don't talk to my mirror very often personally ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Mikael89 said:

@Shin But at least you think I'm conscious, right?

It looks like you are.

If I concentrate on the feeling of you being real, I don't really know.

Sometimes it feels like all of this is just a circlejerk of my imagination.

Why do I even care about it I don't know, but I do.

God is love

And God in them

I'm 100 percent conscious yall... How complicated is the understanding that we are like smaller parts of one giant mind :D

I know i'm conscious you all can keep having imaginary arguments tehe

This is probably like the 6th or 7th solipsism thread. Entertainment when the parts of god are arguing who is conscious or not.

You are all in consciousness, god and you are all conscious... See how that works? 

You wouldn't be alive if you weren't conscious, we are conscious manifestations of consciousness...

You could say we are god perceiving it's own imagined body(the infinite universe) experiencing itself through these meat suits... But we are one fundamentally just like the cells inside a body, my cells don't know they are me, here it's the same people are ignorant that they are part of the larger being Inseparable.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

1 hour ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I'm 100 percent conscious yall... How complicated is the understanding that we are like smaller parts of one giant mind :D

I know i'm conscious you all can keep having imaginary arguments tehe

This is probably like the 6th or 7th solipsism thread. Entertainment when the parts of god are arguing who is conscious or not.

You are all in consciousness, god and you are all conscious... See how that works? 

You wouldn't be alive if you weren't conscious, we are conscious manifestations of consciousness...

You could say we are god perceiving it's own imagined body(the infinite universe) experiencing itself through these meat suits... But we are one fundamentally just like the cells inside a body, my cells don't know they are me, here it's the same people are ignorant that they are part of the larger being Inseparable.

You can say whatever you want, I don't believe you ???

God is love

And God in them

Non duality makes me experience moments of derealisation and deperzonalisation and I hate this existential pain 

I believe it’s foolish to assume your direct experience is all that exists and nothing beyond direct experience exists. I don’t know how to prove that others exist, but it seems foolish to think that I am not imagining myself. I believe I exist because of my direct experience; but it is only direct experience that exists and not the more abstract self it implies. 

to think that the others I witness are more false than my own self is arrogance. Belief that life is real. Once the present becomes past it is a story to believe and not truth. It is not I the self that dreams others, it is Brahman that dreams myself as well as others. 

my separate experience of myself is the dream. There are others in my dream and I am as real and as fiction as they are. Atman is what I am directly experiencing; but to think that Atman is all there is is to mistake Brahman as the dream. “My” direct experience is not the limit of Brahman.

@Bulgarianspirit How do you explain that you only experience the POV of @Bulgarianspirit and not my POV?

Sure you can say that you are actually experiencing my POV because God is looking through each of his creations, BUT...that is just a guessing at most, you have 0 memory of it.

What you have to say about this?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Bulgarianspirit How do you explain that you only experience the POV of @Bulgarianspirit and not my POV?

Sure you can say that you are actually experiencing my POV because God is looking through each of his creations, BUT...that is just a guessing at most, you have 0 memory of it.

What you have to say about this?

The proof is when you trip with others, it's the biggest proof. The infinite mind of god is so powerful it can hide form itself, imagine separation and make it as real as possible. Telepathy and other strange phenomenon can be experienced while on LSD with others, this is not the only evidence i have tho. I can see the transparent projection of the infinite mind( i can still see it up to a point i called that HPPD). I can see how people are squashed energy points in the same grid, therefore it's the same being perceiving itself through multiplication. I have all the proof i need, i told you tripping with a friend will cure your solipsism. When i tripped with mine he was like, you met yourself... Smart guy.... It all began with the feeling of us both being a part of some greater being, then a crazy trip.  I have shared with you a trip some other ppl had, where they realized we are one soul, in many bodies. That is also enough proof. But for you to believe me and actually cure yourself and not think I'm just a bunch of words, you have to experience this yourself.

Remember minds should remain separated,  if you could hear other people's thoughts you would instantly know they are you, but not this you that you think you are. WE ARE ALL GOD collectively and that's damm powerful.

Solipsism also puts a doubt on your whole life, why do you feel empathy and love towards others if they are dream characters? In my dreams i have killed characters and even cute ones, but i feel no remorse. Here it is different. Here they are conscious xD

5 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

It’s the dream. The dream separates reality. Forgets that it is god. Blinding itself from itself.

You know what you are talking about, in order to have any kind of experience of separation a separate ego is created in the dream. Solipsism is really a simplification saying my ego is god, your nondual self is god, this little toy that will fade away into the nothingness is nothing but a toy. You are eternal, life is a story. However let's recontextualize. You are god and are bored. You have infinite time.In the mind anything is possible, anything. So you can imagine yourself to be a man a woman and anything at the same time. Solipsism says ohhh i'm god and i couldn't imagine splitting myself, or that god can't control several meat suits. REALLY TEST THIS THEORY. Go with Leo or someone and drop acid, let me see you talk about solipsism then xDDD