Frenk

Can music induce a mystical experience?

24 posts in this topic

Meditation turns boys into men and girls into women. I know this personal experience because when you take psychedelics it shows who you really are. The front you show gets torn down faster than you can imagine. When I took psychedelics I was there to learn about myself and reality. When I saw videos of my 20 year old friend taking psychedelics who acted like such a mature, cool adult, he was just a big baby with extreme monkey mind who just wanted to fuck around and throw apples at his fucking neighbors. Modern music is just entertainment. If you want real music get rid of the vocals and just listen to some steady rhythm. Because most vocalists are idiots especially rappers and they will lower your consciousness. If you feel like your falling emotionally and need a crutch. Just fall. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

13 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

If you want real music get rid of the vocals and just listen to some steady rhythm.

That's what i meant by divine music. No vocals, just sublime sounds + me being in the present..feels like heaven

@SirVladimir I have already read your thread, such a wonderful experience. But i will read it again. Im sure i will find new things that i might have missed, your writing is excellent