Rilles

Insight About Conspiracy Theories

21 posts in this topic

Once some buzzword has been mentioned in a conspiracy theory like "Depopulation" or "New World Order" and explained and once you hear some "elite" say it your mind will get frightened and think its actually true, except the elite that says it might not mean at all what the conspiracy theory said it means but your mind has already been programmed to react with fear to that word.

Example:

1.Conspiracy theorist: New World Order means were going to be slaves living under global dictatorship"

2.Some billionaire in interview: "Were heading for a New World Order"

Conspiracy theorist: "See! I told you! Scary right?"

But wait... what did he actually mean by it? Did you look it up? 

This is called priming. First a word is given a meaning of fear or danger, then its contaminated. 

Do your reasearch, fact check.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Conspiracy theories are bad enough without those words. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Words are contaminated all the time, this is nothing new.

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Conspiracy theories are bad enough without those words. 

But they are real words, they just dont mean what most people think they mean. 

3 minutes ago, Talinn said:

Im glad you know that!

Frankly I'm so fed up with the conspiracy bullshit, it has no validity, does not come with evidence and only creates fear mongering,  negativity, insecurity and looks like a big lie being forced down people's throats. 

What happens when you realize that most conspiracy theories are plain false and ramblings of delusional minds? 

How does that work? 

Just another rabbit hole and go down the rabbit hole only to turn up empty. 

What an unnecessary waste of time and needless consumption of energy and potential. 

Maybe someone with the luxury of a lot of money and time on their hands and no real life purpose might be engaging in them. 

Who has the time to do endless speculation of mundane things in life and drudge up some weird theory? Humanity can do so much better. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Frankly I'm so fed up with the conspiracy bullshit, it has no validity, does not come with evidence and only creates fear mongering,  negativity, insecurity and looks like a big lie being forced down people's throats. 

What happens when you realize that most conspiracy theories are plain false and ramblings of delusional minds? 

How does that work? 

Just another rabbit hole and go down the rabbit hole only to turn up empty. 

What an unnecessary waste of time and needless consumption of energy and potential. 

Maybe someone with the luxury of a lot of money and time on their hands and no real life purpose might be engaging in them. 

Who has the time to do endless speculation of mundane things in life and drudge up some weird theory? Humanity can do so much better. 

I partly blame the information overflow of the last 20 years, there is just too much information. But we have to teach youngins how to be aware of these mental traps, otherwise its going to get much worse. 

Just now, Rilles said:

I partly blame the information overflow of the last 20 years, there is just too much information. But we have to teach youngins how to be aware of these mental traps, otherwise its going to get much worse. 

Maybe I don't know. 

I'm too tired. I want some positivity in life. Don't want to see a negative world anymore. Things are already bad enough 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe I don't know. 

I'm too tired. I want some positivity in life. Don't want to see a negative world anymore. Things are already bad enough 

Do a dopamine detox. ;) 

15 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Do a dopamine detox. ;) 

Good idea. 

I think you're being a little bit neurotic.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Gesundheit said:

I think you're being a little bit neurotic.

How? 

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

How? 

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 hour ago, Talinn said:

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit Learn the meaning of neurotic before you throw words around like that. There is nothing neurotic about my post, of course I know words get contaminated, I was referring to conspiracy theories specifically. 

@Rilles Okay. Now I think you're being more than a little bit neurotic. I'll just excuse myself from further comments.

13 minutes ago, No Self said:

123727514_368823994535379_289636005049643517_n.jpg

That may very well be the future. xD

The recipe is paranoia and narcisissm.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

the spiritually developed have another take on conspiracies, they allow themselves to go beyond the ideologies, and the beliefs because they don't have this need to trust something outside of themselves. Personally It has been my inner journey that has opened me up to new information that gets labeled as conspiracy, or knowledge based in that territory. Now i could come here and share all sorts of fascinating interviews and talks relating to new ways of perceiving the world, but for a mind that still fears it's own shadows, cognitive dissonance will kick in, tactics like skepticism, blame, and write offs will take place. This is a survival mechanism for the divided mind/paradigm/ideology. I will not go anywhere new from a place of constricted skepticsm, but rather i choose to only travel through new systems with curiosity, as truth be told, really there’s nothing to gain or to lose, as the mind is a tool, not the master of this life experience. Not everyone has this relationship with the external, without being in an “awakened” state, but it’s practice of raising frequency and vibration, to Know the energies. It may not make much sense to you, but i am fully aware and know most people here are still facing certain shadows in the form of conspiracies, so all i can say is i get frustrated, sometimes too frustrated to even be here

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

the spiritually developed have another take on conspiracies, they allow themselves to go beyond the ideologies, and the beliefs because they don't have this need to trust something outside of themselves. Personally It has been my inner journey that has opened me up to new information that gets labeled as conspiracy, or knowledge based in that territory. Now i could come here and share all sorts of fascinating interviews and talks relating to new ways of perceiving the world, but for a mind that still fears it's own shadows, cognitive dissonance will kick in, tactics like skepticism, blame, and write offs will take place. This is a survival mechanism for the divided mind/paradigm/ideology. I will not go anywhere new from a place of constricted skepticsm, but rather i choose to only travel through new systems with curiosity, as truth be told, really there’s nothing to gain or to lose, as the mind is a tool, not the master of this life experience. Not everyone has this relationship with the external, without being in an “awakened” state, but it’s practice of raising frequency and vibration, to Know the energies. It may not make much sense to you, but i am fully aware and know most people here are still facing certain shadows in the form of conspiracies, so all i can say is i get frustrated, sometimes too frustrated to even be here

Narcisissm *check*

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.