Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thestarguitarist14

The Choosing Signal Paradigm

3 posts in this topic

Pound for pound the best dating coach that I have come across.

I see a lot of guys here struggling and basically saying “I’m so lonely!  I need a girlfriend!”  So I am going to help you guys out.  This may seem like a bit of a stage orange/achiever level approach.  But, it is what it is.

Basically, you need to raise your sexual market value.

But how?  It is not hard at all.

First off, self improvement helps.  Work on your maturity.  Stop playing so many games with women.  Work on holding a masculine frame around women. Get in shape.  Basically work on yourself.  This will allow for you to get more choosing signals from women.  This will make the bulk of your work attracting her a lot easier so you do not have to kiss her ass or be a dancing monkey.

Next, date the hottest woman that you can get.  Your idea of a nine or ten.  Do not date women that you see as a six or a seven.  There are many reasons why not.  But basically you will just be settling for a woman that you are not even that attracted to and you will feel bad since she’ll probably be nice to you.  Also, you will start to believe that she is the best that you can do.  

If you are my age (28) or younger or a guy in his thirties that looks 28, date college age women.  When you are posting pictures of you and the woman on Instagram, taking her around town and whatnot, people will take notice.

It really is not that hard to do.  Times are tough with the lockdown so I suggest online dating.  These steps alone will get you out of your rut.

Hope this helps.

@Thestarguitarist14 So be confident, charismatic, funny, take care of your finances, body, have some passion and sense of purpose and indepdent.

Edited by Karmadhi

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Thestarguitarist14 So be confident, charismatic, funny, take care of your finances, body, have some passion and sense of purpose and indepdent.

Yeah.  Be the best version of yourself.  And do not settle for less than what you desire.