Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peachboy

Do you remember the day they nailed you to a cross?

50 posts in this topic

@SilentTears form is imagined by the formless by limiting itself. Or more accurately the very act of imagination is limitation.  Its all One thing.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

form is imagined by the formless by limiting itself.

Yup xD:P

Or more accurately the very act of imagination is limitation

Yup

Its all One thing.  

Nope

@SilentTears :D its not from the relative standpoint because what you imagine becomes real for you.  So dualistically you as a human are not Jesus and never were (from your relative POV...so we are saying the same thing - im just speaking from the Absolute perspective..

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ^_^yeah, I get you. my thing is from my experiences and understanding of “consciousness”... there’s another level. One which deals energy and nothingness. It’s like there is this form of consciousness and we understand because of consciousness. However outside this conciseness there is shiva. Outside shiva is energy his wife. They both have created this. This is his daughter. This daughter holds gods. Gods created this so we can understand and grow. It’s ultimately just aspects of shiva and energy. Shiva created Vishnu and.... lol I’m explaining in Hindu terminology. Sorry if that confused anyone. It’s easier for me then explaining what they are. anyways, I’m still growing and learning. I honestly just loved talking about this with you! 

p.s shiva = nothingness so great you stop existing, so does energy, so does consciousness inside of it. 
tara(their daughter) holds this world. 
it’s so beautiful.
mother = love, purity, energy. 
love is ultimately a aspect of purity... the energy of purity to be exact. 

@SilentTears ultimately it all collapses into one.  Knowing and Being are One but that is pure Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Messianic delusions so insane nobody would be able to comprehend the suffering and profundity. “I“ went too far with psychedelics. Times 100. Many times. There isn’t a me now. For this; or a now. Nothing changed. All was perfect already. All will be perfect. Are you there? Obviously not.

36 minutes ago, TylerJ said:

You remember the day that you remembered the day?

Or maybe the days remember and there is no you.xD

29 minutes ago, The0Self said:

“I“ went too far with psychedelics. Times 100.

I haven't taken a psychedelic since 1994, and even then I didn't come up.

What I have done is spend the past 10 years living by myself. No friends, no family, no employers, no nothing.

And when that happens, the universe literally introduces itself to you. Cheat code not required. 

@peachboy I’ve been a loner, even while surrounded by loved ones. And girlfriend. Because I’m just playing a character. I would say I’m barely holding on, but there’s nothing besides everything, or whatever you wanna call this. Can’t describe my life because it isn’t. What the hell. I’m very eccentric too. No one try to help me. There’s no one less in need of help than me. Conventional happiness is somehow completely separate from what people are looking for. How the hell is that true? This might seem like I’m happy, but there isn’t anyone that’s anything.

1 hour ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

It was neither you nor Jesus. If Jesus were to come back to life, it was through the Quran. His name was cleared in it. 

That makes finally sense !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

And later he will come back again physically. 

What if he already did ?

What if Jesus is Leo ?

?

God is love

And God in them

Yeah I remember... There was like thousands of such days.. The Romans were not screwing around....

But which one you mean? ;)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

What if he already did ?

What if Jesus is Leo ?

?

you are too

tenor.gif

59b2e9dc62405247b6698e5dae727ede.gif

Edited by PurpleTree

12 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

It was neither you nor Jesus. If Jesus were to come back to life, it was through the Quran. His name was cleared in it. 

6 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Maybe no. 

4:157,158,159. 

He have died physically. But not crucified. 

Allah reveals His conversation with Jesus as. 5:116,117,118. 

The essence of Prophet Jesus is 118. 

Why do you assume that the Quran is real?

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Why do you assume that the Quran is real?

Because the Quran says so duh >:(

God is love

And God in them

Scriptures are different windows in the same house. They are various sizes and shapes. It is the same light shining through all of them.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Scriptures are different windows in the same house. They are various sizes and shapes. It is the same light shining through all of them.

Scientology and L. Ron Hubbards scriptures too?