electroBeam

Loving and Accepting and Being with Materialists?

14 posts in this topic

I've discovered that going through 'the path' has left me with some side effects or 'junk' which was necessary at the beginning but isn't anymore.

The sort of stuff I'm talking about is judgements and negative emotions of those who oppose nonduality as a possibility. For example those normies who judge Leo's videos of science as just him being a deluded guru. Or when some authority medical board says that natural medicines are a hoax or healing is a hoax. A strong negative emotion arises and a bit of anger occurs whenever I see such comments being made. Although I have a desire to understand them, have compassion for them, see things from their point of view, accept them, love them and be in harmony with them. What are some ways of apply that?

Move to stage yellow ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Move to stage yellow ?

I'd love to move to yellow, but unfortunately I'm HERE instead.

I think I was judging those people because I had a shadow of being deluded myself. Once I accepted that I'm allowed to be deluded and its ok to accept myself even though I can be deluded, then I started accepting delusion in others. 

8 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I'd love to move to yellow, but unfortunately I'm HERE instead.

I think I was judging those people because I had a shadow of being deluded myself. Once I accepted that I'm allowed to be deluded and its ok to accept myself even though I can be deluded, then I started accepting delusion in others. 

If you already have an answer, why do you ask a question ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

If you already have an answer, why do you ask a question ? ?

have an answer already, if you do, ask a question, why do you?

I don’t think materialism is delusion, but it is blindness. It’s blindness to an entire aspect of your reality.

but for some I think it’s necessary, though it must inevitably lead to awakening.

6 hours ago, electroBeam said:

What are some ways of applying that?

Seriously consider that they're the ones that got it right and that you were deluded all along, i.e. let go of your perspective.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I get triggered by some opinions too, but if I try to follow it through I soon discover that I'm nowhere near as well informed as my ego fancies itself to be. So it's an opportunity for humility and engaging in a gentler way, to tease out a little more insight. Feisty opinions can be useful as grist for the mill, exposing my reactions which may remain hidden otherwise. Three bows to people who trigger me, you're (inadvertently) helping me on the path _/|\_

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

20 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

I get triggered by some opinions too, but if I try to follow it through I soon discover that I'm nowhere near as well informed as my ego fancies itself to be. So it's an opportunity for humility and engaging in a gentler way, to tease out a little more insight. Feisty opinions can be useful as grist for the mill, exposing my reactions which may remain hidden otherwise. Three bows to people who trigger me, you're (inadvertently) helping me on the path _/|\_

Totally resonate with ya there. +1

How can you be mad at "them" if they are You pretending to be deluded? If you don't see it like that, maybe you are deluded. Don't get mad at me xD I am just You telling You this!

1 minute ago, cuteguy said:

How can you be mad at "them" if they are You pretending to be deluded? If you don't see it like that, maybe you are deluded. Don't get mad at me xD I am just You telling You this!

I'm mad at you for making such silly claims about nonduality ;)

My kids favorite game; hide & seek. Favorite Holiday; Halloween. Who they play & trick or treat with...whoever wants to. 

??‍♂️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Who they play & trick or treat with...whoever wants to. 

When they come knocking on your door ;) :