Mvrs

Can’t stop smiling

20 posts in this topic

Does anyone else have the inability to stop smiling sometimes (most the time)because it’s to great? 

Just one smile has an infinite chain of positive reaction.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

That made me smile. Consciousness is contagious that way.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Sometimes I just start bursting out laughing because I'm so in the moment and seeing the things people are doing for what they really are. I used to feel awkward about it but now it's like whatever, can't be holding myself back.

1 hour ago, TheSunKing said:

More and more these days.

The beaming Sun! ?

As for my own answer to the topic, not usually. I find myself mired in cynicism most times.

1 hour ago, SolarPlexus said:

Sometimes I just start bursting out laughing because I'm so in the moment and seeing the things people are doing for what they really are. I used to feel awkward about it but now it's like whatever, can't be holding myself back.

I feel like an idiot and a crazy person walking around public looking at people . I’m just smiling so hard cuz no one has any idea.

9 hours ago, Mvrs said:

I feel like an idiot and a crazy person walking around public looking at people . I’m just smiling so hard cuz no one has any idea.

Absolutely not, this is the bliss in the being knowing bliss, sat chit ananda. Bathe in it, as it.

@Mvrs yes!

This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.

ezgif.com-crop.gif

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

11 hours ago, Mvrs said:

It's even harder not to smile when a person ask "Why do you smile ?".

"I need a reason ? xD "

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Love this tread! xD
same here! Share the love! Share the smiles! 
@Cykaaaa nice to see you here, I do the same T-T haha 

Sometimes bursts of laughter are followed by intense crying of the beauty. B|

On 11/1/2020 at 8:32 AM, Shin said:

It's even harder not to smile when a person ask "Why do you smile ?".

"I need a reason ? xD "

Hahahah true... I’ve appreciated having a mask though in public so I can just smile as much and as crazy as I want:) I just can’t get over what’s going on right now.... all I can say is thank you thank thank you to myself <3

People overlook that when you do become enlightened it makes your being a super insane new level of happiness. That’s not just a coincidence. 

Yeah, when I did my first DMT one morning I was the rest of the afternoon smiling for no reason

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

This seems as good as any place to put thisxD

Omg! This made me laugh so much! Thanks so much, your amazing! 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah, when I did my first DMT one morning I was the rest of the afternoon smiling for no reason

Lmao! I once saw a guru, such an amazing man, and broke down laughing. My friend knew this man, however it was the first time I actually spoke to him and I couldn’t stop laughing. I laughed for like 15 min then cried for another 10. I kept saying “omg, there is so much love inside this man. He is so pure” 

Never trust a guru that never smiles :)

Never trust a guru that smiles too much >:(

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

You can't know what happens next, but you surely can know that you are everything. When this is realized it becomes so funny. Since you are everything, made out of pure orgasmic energy,  it doesn't make sense to do anything except to give love or in other words to feel good, to feel happy. Then, the only reason to live is to feel even happier by helping 'others' and 'yourself' to feel better, just by being Yourself. What a mind-fucked dream it is. Yes, too much laughs sometimes ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x