Vision

The Most Realistic Way to become Enlightened

11 posts in this topic

What’s the most realistic way to become enlightened? 

Is it getting a Life Purpose first? Integrating all the Spiral Dynamics/Ego Development stages? 

Edited by Vision

Suffer.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Keep doing as mentioned below and in a process you will feel joyful, blissful and ultimately become enlightened

Being purified by his intelligence and controlling the mind with determination

giving up the objects of sense gratification

being freed from attachment and hatred

one who lives in a secluded place

who eats little

who controls his body mind and power of speech

who is always in trance

who is detached, free from false ego, false strength, false pride, lust, anger, and
acceptance of material things, free from false proprietorship, and peaceful

—such a person is

certainly elevated to the highest position and remains in Bliss, Paramanand forever.

Once you do above in totality, in a process you suddenly start feeling joy within which keeps growing for longer and longer time.

From here everything happens automatically and you remain in Bliss.

Understand that reality is not what the Ego think it is but it is nor apart from you, as it is you. Of course, I might be wrong. You need to discover this for yourself. Enlightenment is an individual path and no one will make you see the Truth if you don't have the eyes to see it.

"Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true".

-- Adyashanti

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Most important is to be able to give up everything, just do practices and stop wasting your time with debating.

It is in my opinion fastest way, but there are not that many people who will be able to hit the first requirement, so good luck. To sum it up, you have to hit at least first 2 marks and there can be many ways you can get to them. 

Edited by Claymoree

@Vision I believe that most people simply can’t become enlightened. Enlightenment is something reserved for a small percentage of humans with a special brain structure.

Just my opinion.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 hours ago, Moksha said:

Suffer.

The best part is,

Life has got you covered with that ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's rare to find a good teacher. It's rare for a good teacher to find a good student. When you meet your destined teacher it will feel incredible, very joyful, and you will evolve quickly with his/her grace.