Yali

Martin Ball is Human

34 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Harem is what I call it when you're banging a horde of your students.

I dunno. Maybe it's just rumors.

PUAs manipulate hordes of women with (sometimes) fake confidence all the time.

You are right it doesn't sound very enlightened.

In my opinion there's something energetically off with Mooji, but it's hard to separate rumors from intuition sometimes. I've absolutely hated tons of spiritual teachers in the past and then later completely come around to them. It's really hard to separate actual intuition that someone wants to cause you harm from the ego's fear of being confronted. I think that itself is why scandals can be so devastating and destructive. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

it doesn't sound very enlightened.

Enlightenment ain't sainthood.

Enlightened people do all sorts of dumb and selfish things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura oh shit I did not realise thats what a harem is haha fuck sake. It's probably rumours. He released a video disputing it and basically saying how it was bullshit. 

Who knows could be true. But as far as I see it's just as bad as saying actualised.org is some kind of secret pedo thing cuz of the old logo. Which is obviously the biggest load of horse ass ever

Edited by Aaron p

4 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@Leo Gura oh shit I did not realise thats what a harem is haha fuck sake. It's probably rumours. He released a video disputing it and basically saying how it was bullshit. 

Who knows could be true. But as far as I see it's just as bad as saying actualised.org is some kind of secret pedo thing cuz of the old logo. Which is obviously the biggest load of horse ass ever

It is more than a rumour...

https://gurumag.com/becoming-god-inside-moojis-portugal-cult/

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

What I mean is most people go through a pick up phase when they are way younger than him. 

Makes you wonder whether people like Rasputin or Mooji were sexually repressed when they were younger.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Is there any reason why enlightened people should be holy/good people? There's a lot of traditions where devotee's commit atrocities like rubbing dead body remains on their skin and wearing bones...just to draw a distinction between morality/religion and real awakening...displaying that morality does not equate or lead [very efficiently] to real enlightenment.

Morality=/=Enlightenment

Edited by Aaron p

3 hours ago, Quantum Toad said:

At least they stick to the intelligence of nature, as they are aware that man-made substances are energetically distorted when they have been chemically altered and missing the entire body for a more whole and balanced effect, that when missing its whole, can leave you in a bigger mess than you started. Stick to nature people, it has been evolving and perfecting life for billions of years. It knows best.

wow what a rant! but honestly I think most of what you said is bullshit..
if you have a problem with "man-made substances" dont take them but what you say is not true in my experience

Do you know María Sabina? She was the first shaman that would give mushrooms to tourists and so on. When Albert Hofmann synthesized pure Psylocibyn he traveled to Mexico and gave it to her. After the ceremony she said there is no difference between taking the pill and the mushroom.

2 minutes ago, Marinador said:

But they can't be selfish, they have selfless awareness, they can't be selfish, there is no fear

Hahahaha.... good one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Lyubov it removes the you that suffers. Mooji said something cool; in a cinema, there are screens that play movies and films. The film reel can display fire on the canvas and yet the canvas is not burned. The film can display water and yet the canvas is not wet. With separation there is freedom from all suffering. Empty existence, pure consciousness is not disturbed by what it creates. And everything is ultimately itself anyway. So it's just perfection sitting there...forever...forever...forever...forever...forever...forever.forever.forever 

????????

you're romanticizing something you haven't embodied. you are still experiencing that content and all the challenges that comes with it. "free from suffering" is different from free from life's challenges and pains. you're going to have to stop being human to solve the later two. 

also wasn't there tons of rumors mooji basically uses his status to bang beautiful young women than come to stay at his compound?

Edited by Lyubov

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

you're romanticizing something you haven't embodied. you are still experiencing that content and all the challenges that comes with it. "free from suffering" is different from free from life's challenges and pains. you're going to have to stop being human to solve the later two. 

also wasn't there tons of rumors mooji basically uses his status to bang beautiful young women than come to stay at his compound?

Interesting...

iI guess it's just a good job that I believe neither mooji nor leo

Edited by Aaron p

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

WTF are you smoking?

Naturalistic fallacy much?

An enlightened being understands that EVERYTHING is nature.

There is nothing more natural than pure 5-MeO-DMT.

Everything is natural, ultimately yes, but there is a difference in the (energetic domain) and what occurs when something has been altered from its natural state and form. That is simply what you have become consumed in and cannot see past because that is where you have decided to reside.

I have personally played around with both natural and synthetics and i must agree with these wise men and woman because i have experienced more depth and connection where with synthetics there seems to be lacking, especially in connection, to nature, to spirit, to the energetic domain.

Do as you please with your own life, Although i personally feel you should be more wise about how you guide others because i feel its premature. You give advice to others about enlightenment and these things, yet your behaviour and reactions to comments is quite unstable.

I do not believe its wise to give advise unless you totally embody what you preach because based on what i have observed, those things you dwell in too much have consumed you distorted you from your true nature. It happens to all of us.

We don't really see the cage or loop that we are in until we actually move or take a break from that routine entirely, and allow the time/space to see it from another perspective. We can simply agree to disagree.

Hope this helps

Edited by Quantum Toad

11 hours ago, Quantum Toad said:

do not believe its wise to give advise unless you totally embody what you preach

No one is totally embodied of nothing, we are humans. Here a great work is being done, you can't see it? 

@Quantum Toad @Quantum Toad I agree, 5 meo gods like Martin ball, Leo have mystical illness, they are struggling to live a normal human life. They're not in a position to say long term 5 meo dmt is safe. 

Edited by Psychventure