Raven1998

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist?

236 posts in this topic

@Javfly33 so which one is it.. You are looking through someone here's eyes or someone here is just an idea you're imagining just like that tree?.? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

48 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 so which one is it.. You are looking through someone here's eyes or someone here is just an idea you're imagining just like that tree?.? 

What exists is a screen with light, and numbers and letters. Some letters appear as @Someone here which happens to be a message i can understand linguistically.

That is what it exists. That is the truth. Everything else is imagination.

If now I do as if there´s a @Someone here "outthere" writing to me, you would exist, but as a thought.  

Until i directly experience @Someone here POV, @Someone here is an idea I am imagining, of course.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@mandyjw

Sure kissing her will feel like flying ?... It's all a matter of perspective.. No longer hard-nosed under the spell  jk lol 

Are you looking for feeling within thinking? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

53 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Until i directly experience @Someone here POV, @Someone here is an idea I am imagining, of course.

why are you talking to an idea that you are imagining? Any point? 

43 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Are you looking for feeling within thinking? 

I'm just looking for plain explanation of what you meant by you're already flying. I guess I lt was metaphorical. :)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I'm just looking for plain explanation of what you meant by you're already flying. I guess I lt was metaphorical. :)

I fly a lot in my dreams. Does it count?

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Like I said, right now is an idea. But "one day" it will be an actuality. 

The realization of Truth being what is, has the goal of realizing that you are IT, more than achieving a "discovery" that things do or don´t exist. 

The point is to realize you are God and you are all that exists, the rest are details.

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Like I said, right now is an idea. But "one day" it will be an actuality. 

So other people are basically your future lives?  

Some of us have asked the question, but people believing that everything but the Self is an illusion still don't answer it.

If you really believe that, why are you talking to imaginary people in an imaginary forum on an imaginary day? Are you so convinced that everything is an illusion that you are willing, right now, to put a gun to your imaginary head and pull the trigger?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

12 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Some of us have asked the question, but people believing that everything but the Self is an illusion still don't answer it.

If you really believe that, why are you talking to imaginary people in an imaginary forum on an imaginary day? Are you so convinced that everything is an illusion that you are willing, right now, to put a gun to your imaginary head and pull the trigger?

Don't you chat with AI knowing that it is just a bot?

They have been sucked into a black hole. It is not their fault. They can see the light of True Love. Love is brighter than the biggest black hole. Even if 9 million people are sucked into the black hole,

Quasars 

Anchor in something real. See the Love, even in your dreams. Notice the love, that is the answer. The love is not in the present moment. It can be found in the past, the present and the future. It is Creation itself. You can't in the same breath say you know the Ultimate and say that Earth is an illusion. That is not what Love would do. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

21 minutes ago, An young being said:

Don't you chat with AI knowing that it is just a bot?

Not if the bot has nothing to say beyond my own thoughts. Would you allow the bot to explode, knowing that it would end your illusory life?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

So other people are basically your future lives?  

That's my theory, yes. But don't know how it must be possible.

See I have realized existence is equal to direct Experience is equal to me being there to be aware.

So it's obvious that for somethings to exist I have to be aware of it. (I = awareness. I dont mean the ego)

But there are still some questions remaining, so in top of that clear realization I'm just making guessings, theories and suppositions on how everything else fits together.

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

They have been sucked into a black hole. It is not their fault. They can see the light of True Love. Love is brighter than the biggest black hole. Even if 9 million people are sucked into the black hole,

Quasars 

Anchor in something real. See the Love, even in your dreams. Notice the love, that is the answer. The love is not in the present moment. It can be found in the past, the present and the future. It is Creation itself. You can't in the same breath say you know the Ultimate and say that Earth is an illusion. That is not what Love would do. 

The illusion is fundamental to love. To truly love you, I can’t see you as I think you are, I have to see you as you are, as unknowable and unfindable.

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The illusion is fundamental to love. To truly love you, I can’t see you as I think you are, I have to see you as you are, as unknowable and unfindable.

Love is experiencing your Self in others. If you are enlightened, by definition you are love.

Edited by Moksha

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Love is experiencing your Self in others. If you are enlightened, by definition you are love.

Very good :) 

59 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I don't know anything anymore. Am I speaking with God, with Devil or with Human? With emptiness or with Love? What meaning am I supposed to get from this.

They say its all Love

But I see otherwise. I see pain and suffering beyond any description that is even remotely close to Love. Why? Why can't everyone be happy and in love, like the birds in the sky... 

They say the devil is cunning and then they say don't worry there is no devil its all love. What is one to trust? How does one believe if he doesn't Know?

For if I just Believe does that not mean I could be believing the Devil?  

Who does one follow? Even in the Bible I read things which are not what Love is. Am I supposed to believe that Love killed a man for hiding money from the Spirit. Was it not the priests who killed the man, in the name of God in their thirst for power and selfishness.  

I don't know anything anymore. I don't want to be an illusion. I want to be real and I want love to be real. Not fake love. How can an illusion love?

I am a bug in the system perhaps and bugs will be squashed. 

I tried my best and if the forces of evil are after me so be it. I have no real power. I have nothing. I want to save my friends and my family and my Earth but I am not able to do anything. I even want to save the devil. How to create light from nothingness... How to go out of meaninglessness to meaning...

If I am illusion I have no meaning, but if I am real, I am weak and feel all the pain of the Earth and all the injustice. All the pain of my own inadequacy to help anyone or anything. If I silence the mind I am super peaceful. "Shut up and stop talking" "Get in line, follow my orders" is what I hear now when they tell me to quiet the mind. And I did not cry when my grandmother died. I was a heartless, soulless monster. What is it that is making me cry now. It is not the Buddha's emptiness. I accepted I will never know. I am the master of not knowing

But if I bow, am I bowing to God the creator, or am I bowing to a creation. If I bow, am I bowing to Love, or am I bowing to heartlessness and evil? 

Nobody can tell me this. Ravens can talk. The spirit of Love guides me. I can only trust Love, but I don't know if I know Love fully. And I don't know how to know it. I know I do not know, never will know.

But if Love is able of such things like rape and murder and call it Love, why was I even made. Why the children have to suffer for the pleasure of some fools who don't know Love? They are asleep to Love just like I was. That is not Truth, not Heaven.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity