Raven1998

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist?

236 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 4201 said:

If nothing hears the tree falling but it fell, there's absolutely no way to say if it made a sound or not. I would say "I don't know" if it made a sound. How can you say you know it made no sound?

Because you think there is nothing except what you are aware of, nothing but thoughts. But therefore the idea of the bricks being real is also a thought (since there is nothing but thoughts), so you can walk through walls if you stop believing the bricks in the wall are real.

So despite every moment confirming the "real world hypothesis", all I can say is that I don't know if that hypothesis is true. I don't know if things exist or are just thoughts. But why believe that they don't exist? Just to stop conceptualizing about them? Isn't it better to accept that you don't know?

I do see how denying the existence of anything that is not awareness is useful to avoid conceptualizing about things that are not the present moment, but despite the usefulness of this "technique", is it really true?

Is it really true, as opposed to false? Or by what standards and from what perspective? Interesting that "know" and "no" sound the same. "Know" just has two useless letters on either end. 

Forget the tree. Through the screen I can project anything I want on anyone here. I can imagine them thinking or feeling any particular way based on my objectives and how I want them to reflect or reinforce the idea I have of myself and my understanding. Will I ever be correct? Will my approximations and lazy imagination ever come close to the actuality? Or is love and real respect interaction letting go of the belief that I know them or myself or even understand the subject we're talking about? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Deconstruct my sentence, deconstruct me, but you cannot deconstruct love.

My.message is clear, even if I am a fool.

The seeing is direct. Love is actually a higher power and you can trust it. Not me. Ask for yourself in your life. Is this love and you will see.

You aren't anywhere close to a fool. I am a fool. There is no wrong or right. I follow love as well. You claimed to teach. There is no teacher.

@commie My only argument, regardless of how you choose to label it, is that material reality seems more plausible than immaterial illusion. Given that ultimate reality is beyond human comprehension, I could be wrong. Still, I'm not planning to step in front of the train today :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

How cute! .. What if I drop the idea without looking at a bird in the sky? ?

You're already flying without the need for wings. But he said wings. He wanted wings. Don't ask me why. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo what kind of pipe dreams are you stumbling upon recently bruh? 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Awakening humanity to the Truth they came here for.

War against confusion.

The method which even the slowest horse will be able to get.

Its not self inquiry or wharever else being promoted. The only thing we can do is act from Love now and see how places people and situations are out of allignment with love. 

This can include ourselves,  obviously.  I am not immune just cause im "preaching "

Lol

-1/12 is Infinity 

43 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Javfly33 You don't have to create a paradigm of reality for it to exist. Whether or not you perceive it, reality is.

@Moksha yes, that´s what I said.

What I meant was:

- Reality as it is already exists wheter you belief on it not

- Physical reality it´s a concept, a paradigm, a guessing, a view, a perspective which you have to construct on top of Reality. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

8 hours ago, Raven1998 said:

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist? you can feel objects.. and material. 

———————-

The point to realize is that the structure And the mechanism behind this physical graspable reality is the same as a dream it’s pure imagination pure appearance. It’s way more simple than what a materialistic person would think. When you realize this it becomes so obvious... there’s no atoms or anything behind the scenes unless you go looking. It’s just empty behind appearance same as a dream. If you believe you have a braiN this is actually what you believe your perception is either way. You believe your brain is interpreting some external world your in. If that were true all you are is seeing is appearance with nothing behind it. Your brain is generating the inside of the tree when your not cutting into it looking into IT. It’s just giving the appearance of a trees surface with nothing behind it! Now just get rid of the brain part and your on your way!!! @Raven1998

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

You aren't anywhere close to a fool. I am a fool. There is no wrong or right. I follow love as well. You claimed to teach. There is no teacher.

I meant to teach him not knowing.

It was meant to be a joke hehe

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Bug but i will leave it, its nice

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You're already flying without the need for wings. 

Seriously?  Is that supposed to have a poetic spiritual meaning that I need to figure out because I don't seem to be flying here! 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

material reality seems more plausible than immaterial illusion

Sure. But why does it seem so? That can be explained using neither.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Seriously?  Is that supposed to have a poetic spiritual meaning that I need to figure out because I don't seem to be flying here! 

It's kinda poetic, agreed. But it's just a play on the definition of "you". Still, I'll take the elegant word games over the boorish ones.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@commie My only argument, regardless of how you choose to label it, is that material reality seems more plausible than immaterial illusion. Given that ultimate reality is beyond human comprehension, I could be wrong. Still, I'm not planning to step in front of the train today :)

Just because an awakened being tells you that the world is a dream or an illusion, doesn´t mean that you know what he really means with that. 

You are still thinking that the Truth about reality is just a view like materialism. 

You guys are not getting how radical this is. Truth is NOT a paradigm or a belief. You awaken to it. There are perspectives, views, paradigms, beliefs, and then there is the Truth.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

- Reality as it is already exists wheter you belief on it not

- Physical reality it´s a concept, a paradigm, a guessing, a view, a perspective which you have to construct on top of Reality. 

I agree that reality exists, regardless of personal belief.

Physical reality may or may not exist, regardless of personal belief. 

In both cases, it doesn't matter what people believe ;) 

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well guess what we are doing exactly what we are here for.. Can't be otherwise can it? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, commie said:

Sure. But why does it seem so? That can be explained using neither.

Of course there are other explanations. I can't categorically rule out any possibility. The universe could be riding the back of a turtle, and yet most of us behave as if life is materially real.

Just now, Moksha said:

Physical reality may or may not exist, regardless of personal belief. 

No if you finally becomeconciouss that physical reality is literally an idea and can only exist as an imagination.

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Just because an awakened being tells you that the world is a dream or an illusion, doesn´t mean that you know what he really means with that. 

You are still thinking that the Truth about reality is just a view like materialism. 

You guys are not getting how radical this is. Truth is NOT a paradigm or a belief. You awaken to it. There are perspectives, views, paradigms, beliefs, and then there is the Truth.

Any awakened being will tell you that Truth is the ultimate mystery. We can experience it nonconceptually, but it is impossible to comprehend.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

No if you finally becomeconciouss that physical reality is literally an idea and can only exist as an imagination.

The idea that physical reality is an idea is also an idea :)

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Any awakened being will tell you that Truth is the ultimate mystery. We can experience it nonconceptually, but it is impossible to comprehend.

You are the Truth, so how could you not? :)

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

The idea that physical reality is an idea is also an idea :)

Definetely. You caught me there xD

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That's also in your imagination. This is a feature not a bug, this never getting to the end; the answer. Consciousness is illusion, so what would you expect?