Eren Eeager

Quran is a perfect stage blue scripture, explaining Quran.

7 posts in this topic

yup, Quran do it too perfectly, it is impossible that muhammad wrote it himself. It succeeded very well into introducing religion into stage purple/red tribes. It had the vision of creating a religious movement and creating a religious country and it succeeded in doing that. But still, don't expect it to explain higher stages. Nonduality is non existent in Quran. Quran doesn't teach free thinking and open-mindedness, it is basically an indoctrination, which is consistent with stage blue values. Was Muhammad enlightened? I don't know honestly.

Yet still you can take some scriptures from Quran and explain them in a nondual manner.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager It's a shame because the Quran is close to being a lot better. It emphasis tawheed and oneness a lot, but it contradicts all wisdom in that by creating the duality between humans and god. And you aren't exactly told to realise the oneness of yourself with your external surroundings.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

7 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Eren Eeager It's a shame because the Quran is close to being a lot better. It emphasis tawheed and oneness a lot, but it contradicts all wisdom in that by creating the duality between humans and god. And you aren't exactly told to realise the oneness of yourself with your external surroundings.

It's a stage blue book, what did you expect? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

7 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

It's a stage blue book, what did you expect? 

Where is the sassiness coming from?  

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Buddy you're confusing things. Spiral Dynamics and Non-dualism are two different paradigms. You can think non-duality at stage Blue. And you can be a Turquoise atheist.

And no, the Quran is not a perfect scripture. You're just being biased because you were indoctrinated with Islam since you were born and your mind is still clinging to the old beliefs, even if you are more open-minded than the average Muslim, you still have so much deconstruction to do. The Quran does nothing perfectly. It is full of contradictions and logical fallacies. But Muhammad gained power back then, and people worship power and authority, especially at stages Red and Blue. And that's assuming that the Quran is delivered to us as it was during Muhammad's lifetime. It's likely that Khalifats added and removed certain things, and it's highly likely that there are missing verses.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit You clearly never read the Quran. I was not praising the Quran btw, I was just describing it. If Leo for example was at stage blue, the Quran would be the book he would write.

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Gesundheit You clearly never read the Quran. I was not praising the Quran btw, I was just describing it. If Leo for example was at stage blue, the Quran would be the book he would write.

LMAO. OK.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey