SoonHei

Stop Waiting!

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Squeekytoy said:

That's it keep vomitting ? get it all out. The pen is mightier than the sword. And it all must go.

15 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

What do you mean?

In honor of @SoonHei, I will share this.

Karate is trying to beat the ego at its own game. You will always lose. The ego is the master of staying just far enough away to lure you in, before it strikes you with one bone-breaking karate chop after another.

Judo is the wisdom of battling the ego on your own terms. Don't let it taunt you from a distance. You have to close the gap, until the ego is within grappling range, so tight that you can smell its fetid breath on your face.

Once you get up close and personal with the ego, you see your desires and fears for what they really are. Their tantalizing promises are now clearly realized to be perpetual delusions and spiritual death.

It is only then, when the ego is firmly within your grasp, that you have the power to throw it entirely out of the battle cage. You have seen its true nature, and it has no power over you. With the ego gone, your absolute nature will rise like the triumph of the noonday sun. It was always there, you just couldn't see it due to the ego's mesmerizing moves.

When @SoonHei shared his Tesla analogy, I didn't realize it as deeply as I do now. It is precisely what I mean by living in the flow state.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Just now, Squeekytoy said:

You don't see it because it's all the shit that's right in front of you but which you don't suspect. Those ARE your ties. It's not in you, it IS you.

I was explaining something that happens inside of me, an opening, the vision of what binds me and how it binds me. If you are not interested in understanding it, I understand it perfectly, but stop saying stupid things without any sense just to win or seems smart. just talk about yours, put something positive here, it will be welcome, or just try to understand the others 

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

You're welcome, asshat.

Unbelievable....

If something I told you bothers you, I'm sorry, but I told you because it bothers me the attitudes of putting sticks in the wheel just for pleasure

@Squeekytoy man, we should try to make this a place without ego. Forget anything that happened and that's it. if nasty things are said, then the system is reset to zero and another conversation is started 

The only thing is go get something of the conversation, nothing else exist. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Squeekytoy said:

Don't worry about me I'm getting pearls here.

@Squeekytoy what is your goal? prove that people are stupid? for what purpose?

@Squeekytoy man really i don't understand you. 

9 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

That changed only when I started talking to you. Then you suddenly didn't like it so much. Then I was suddenly no more intelligent or funny. Then I was just a childish troll trying to prove "everyone" stupid (read: you).

Can you think of anything that might account for that sudden change of heart............

Because you are all the time with negativity and sarcasm. You can say what you want, express yours, but only say: what you say is stupid, you need 10 years, without explaining why, annoying. It is empty annoyance, negativity without contributing.  

What is your purpose doing that? Just read your posts again. They are toxic. If you don't like that i tell you, I'm sorry, but they are

40 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Grow up.

Is what I'm saying.

what does that mean? . Don't you see your sarcasm and negativity in every post? try lowering? you waste my time with this shit, I'm completely idiot answering you, that's the truth. Thanks for teach me something

@Squeekytoy

I smoked 2 puff of weed, i was in a state of openess, looking the infinity in front me, i read that post and i felt like dissolution, i wanted to share here, and you come with that shit?  Man you are toxic. But I'm idiot. Both have something to learn. 

But If it's your revenge because that of the other day , ok, be happy .  i love you even you are an idiot ?

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Karate is trying to beat the ego at its own game. You will always lose. The ego is the master of staying just far enough away to lure you in, before it strikes you with one bone-breaking karate chop after another.

Judo is the wisdom of battling the ego on your own terms. Don't let it taunt you from a distance. You have to close the gap, until the ego is within grappling range, so tight that you can smell its fetid breath on your face.

Once you get up close and personal with the ego, you see your desires and fears for what they really are. Their tantalizing promises are now clearly realized to be perpetual delusions and spiritual death.

It is only then, when the ego is firmly within your grasp, that you have the power to throw it entirely out of the battle cage. You have seen its true nature, and it has no power over you. With the ego gone, your absolute nature will rise like the triumph of the noonday sun. It was always there, you just couldn't see it due to the ego's mesmerizing moves.

Fear and vanity. We think they are not but they are. if they weren't, we would be immersed in the absolute now. we are, but with fear and vanity as an anchor

On 10/22/2020 at 6:43 PM, Dodo said:

I want to let you know that I am really resonating with your posts around here and I am gaining valuable insights. I cannot add anything to what you wrote, I just wanted to let you know its not falling on deaf ears. Wish more join hearts and we have an awakened humanity, awakened to love. Yeah I am loving the not-knowing element, I believe it to be quite essential to life. <3

But this VR movie bit is out of my experience. I am a mere human in love :) in not knowing, able to feel deeply. If it was VR for me, I would not be able to feel like this, I don't think. And I would be able to do unspeakable things. Sounds to me like a trap! I don't know! That's the point  hahah I let love guide me

Virtual= Visual, Reality= All that is. = It's literally a virtual reality. A dream is a virtual reality. Its a visual appearance that is reality. It's simple, you are closing your mind that is why you cannot understand it. Ask yourself why you are closing your mind to something so obvious. Maybe just maybe because you do not want to awaken?

Maybe just maybe if you opened your mind to reality being a virtual reality *wink wink*.....you would actually wake up? Food for thought.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Grow up.

Is what I'm saying.

I was thinking in you. I read you recently posting, not just to me, to others too, and i understand. 

have met people like you throughout my life, several times. You are people who hate everything that deviates from the "official", which makes you feel calmer. incapable of real understanding, of real originality. attacking everything that you cannot understand, which sadly is a lot. without more arguments than hate, trying to lower the other, cancel it.

in real life, unfortunately, I've had to learn to push the influence away from this kind of person. It seems that people here tolerate this well, it's strange, because this is an opening forum, an attempt for the mind to flourish, break its chains and be free. just the opposite of what you want and what you hate so much to see in others and that you try to nullify and ridicule with your sarcasm.

You are toxic friend, like poison. if you were in real life, you would be pushed aside, however necessary. It's not difficult because i know the main characteristic of people like you: cowardice. although I know that people like you, if they have a position of power or the support of others, can be very dangerous.

Here, I can only try to make people see what kind of influence you are. i hope it's obvious. Sadly, there is no hope with people like you, just put the poison away.  

sounds childish that i spend time saying this but no, i spend time in this forum and i do my best. and you dirty this place. you should leave. 

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Fear and vanity. We think they are not but they are. if they weren't, we would be immersed in the absolute now. we are, but with fear and vanity as an anchor

Another way to see it is the unobscured absolute is the anchor, and fears/desires/vanity are the distraction of the absolute from itself.

The spiritual journey is about realizing that awareness pointed outward always leads to delusion, disappointment, and suffering. Maybe not apparently at first, but seeking meaning beyond the absolute within is inevitably unfulfilling. To awaken, awareness must be deeply focused inward on itself.

Read carefully what I said about judo vs. karate. To defeat the ego, you MUST grapple it so closely that its true nature becomes nauseatingly obvious. Pursuing desires and running from fears is the ego's game, and you will never defeat it on those terms. You have to see that its promises are empty. It has nothing to offer you, except perpetual misery.

When you truly realize this, at the deepest level, you have grasped the ego and can throw it forever beyond reach. It is a ghost that is unworthy of you, and the possession must be exorcised by the being of light that you are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

47 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Read carefully what I said about judo vs. karate. To defeat the ego, you MUST grapple it so closely that its true nature becomes nauseatingly obvious. Pursuing desires and running from fears is the ego's game, and you will never defeat it on those terms. You have to see that its promises are empty. It has nothing to offer you, except perpetual misery.

Ironically, misery seen consciously is beautiful. 

You cease to see just misery. 

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Read carefully what I said about judo vs. karate. To defeat the ego, you MUST grapple it so closely that its

the thing is very subtle. I have reached a point where very close to the surface is the realization of what really is. it is something very shocking. with very little of any psychedelic including weed it becomes obvious: bottomless existence existing. the ecstasy of the dance that is taking place. It cannot be explained, it is as if the limits of reality dissolve and you really see. but really, here and now.

so, what is the ego? what is this story? It is very difficult to define it, but I would say that it is basically fear. A well-founded fear, obviously. If every time you go out on the street someone hits you in the face with a bat, would you be afraid? Well, that's how the mechanisms of the ego are, they are insurmountable. You can see through them, but you can't remove them. The other day a heavy weight fell on my little finger and I crushed it, tearing out the nail. When it happened I thought: well, it's a good opportunity, the pain is nothing. it can't affect me. ??. man, it's impossible. it is foolish to try to "defeat" the ego. the ego is there and that's it, and if you're smart you'll know how to see through it. drugs are not "something external", they are part of reality, that is, part of you. they are there for something. I just know that when the abyss of this moment opens, it's pure glory, pure freedom, pure movement, infinity. The work is to realize that as deeper as is possible, because it gives to your life another dimension. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

it is foolish to try to "defeat" the ego. the ego is there and that's it, and if you're smart you'll know how to see through it.

By ego, I am referring to the pursuit of desires and avoidance of fears, in the blind belief that doing so will ultimately fulfill you. It never does, and it never will. That is the secret of the game called life. Learn it or don't.

People convince themselves that if they just have one more realization, or find their soulmate, or land the right job, or [insert every other desire] life will be so much better. They also convince themselves that if they keep people at arm's distance, or hyper-control their environment, or judge themselves harshly enough, or [insert every other fear] they will be kept safe.

None of these lies ever pans out. To the contrary, pursuing desires and fears in the attempt to find fulfillment creates more suffering than if you stop looking for external gratification, and direct your awareness inward.

You will still hit your finger with a hammer. People will betray you. Eventually you will die. Welcome to the dream.

You can either live it lucidly, and in the process greatly enhance the quality of the experience, or you can live it blindly and suffer. The choice is Yours.

19 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Sincerity stay out of this, you aren't impartial here.

Please be more respectful in your responses to others.

@Breakingthewall It's okay dude. Don't let others get to You too easy. :)

Edited by Sincerity

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

None of these lies ever pans out. To the contrary, pursuing desires and fears in the attempt to find fulfillment creates more suffering than if you stop looking for external gratification, and direct your awareness inward.

Yes. That’s why it’s possible to pursue desires and fears consciously.

It no longer becomes about attaining something. Rather, it’s a deepening of your understanding of Reality. 

I must be clear it’s not about understanding in terms of containing Reality in one specific way… it’s understanding that Reality is ALWAYS the case in any and all ways.

You can choose to see the glass half empty, or see the glass as Reality.

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It no longer becomes about attaining something. Rather, it’s a deepening of your understanding of Reality.

Awareness is depthless, and only appears to deepen realization of itself within its dream. Still, enlightenment is a higher quality experience than dreaming unconsciously.