preventingdiabetes

How do I forget about Enlightenment?

46 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, preventingdiabetes said:

@Nahm

What do you mean by backdrop? 

Continuous experience. 

So if I wanted to be the happiest and most fulfilled I could possibly be, I wouldn’t be able to get it through enlightenment alone, right?

When you’re saying happiest and most fulfilled, you are referring to feeling. Feeling has never, and will never ‘be’ anywhere. Feeling is not a separate object, an ‘it’, that a you, could ‘get’. In your direct experience, feeling = now, always. Feeling has never been in a past or future. You are looking for what yo in fact can never actually be without.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about how you feel. It doesn’t matter what perspectives you choose or what happens in life, it doesn’t matter if you have a life purpose, or pursue or become, enlightened. There is literally nothing you can do about how you feel. 

If you want to, you can make a dreamboard, discover synchronicity, and nonduality, and also create what you want to experience. But it really doesn’t matter if you do or not. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There's nothing you can do because it's like hearing the beer on the next Island over is much better than what you currently have been drinking.

It can however be recognized that these are just thoughts identified with (as in 'MY' thoughts)... they are not your thoughts they are just thoughts arising.

No need to entertain these thoughts about Enlightenment, simply notice them and let them pass on... don't get caught up and identified with them.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Why is there nothing I can do? I can change my inner game and circumstances to change how I feel, right? 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

If you want to, you can make a dreamboard, discover synchronicity, and nonduality, and also create what you want to experience. But it really doesn’t matter if you do or not. 

Could I message you about The Dreamboard? I have some questions. 

On 10/22/2020 at 1:15 AM, Lews Therin said:

"If I was awakened, and I didn’t have a Life Purpose or mastery in anything, would I be motivated to cultivate one simply because I would prefer it and for the fun of it? As if I was playing with lego? "

Exactly, and you inspiration would be free to choose something that could make this life incredible.

You can become the conscious creator literally a god on earth.... a lot of music artists are like this. 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@preventingdiabetes

Yes, of course. Anytime. :)

Awesome :D 

7 hours ago, Mvrs said:

You can become the conscious creator literally a god on earth.... a lot of music artists are like this. 

What do you mean by this? Example?