Mvrs

Intense Awakenings

8 posts in this topic

This is from my own experience so I’m wondering what others experiences are like... whenever I have moments of samadhi god is less of a oh my god this is so amazing and beautiful, it’s more like ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck that’s what’s going on , damn that’s so amazingly terrifyingly beautiful! Do others feel this way 

No I tend to freak out, get super scared that I've got diabetes and having a sugar overdose, or having a serotonin overdose, tell all my friends and family and work colleagues that im dying, go to the hospital, get them to tell me that everything is normal, then go back and tell my friends and work colleagues and family that everything is ok

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

No I tend to freak out, get super scared that I've got diabetes and having a sugar overdose, or having a serotonin overdose, tell all my friends and family and work colleagues that im dying, go to the hospital, get them to tell me that everything is normal, then go back and tell my friends and work colleagues and family that everything is ok

Yoooo hahaha I cant tell if this if fr ?

9 hours ago, Mvrs said:

This is from my own experience so I’m wondering what others experiences are like... whenever I have moments of samadhi god is less of a oh my god this is so amazing and beautiful, it’s more like ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck that’s what’s going on , damn that’s so amazingly terrifyingly beautiful! Do others feel this way 

So, what was it that you experienced?

9 hours ago, Mvrs said:

Depends on the awakening.

Exclaiming OMFG comes to mind.

And/or Jaw may drop in awe and shock.

Feelings of total Divine Bliss and Love that words will never do justice.

epiphany-25.gif.f6c332c8fe6cda53c6a2bf8a0c920f0b.gif

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I Love it Brutal and Intense

I Love Going Full Circle with Suffering

I usually bust out into a hysteric crying/laughing fit.  It feels mind-numbingly beautiful, terrifying, and hilarious simultaneously.